Selection

On the Wings of Love

 

Your POV :)
 
So this is the time when the Top 25 who made it to the audition will be announced. Sad to say, there would be people who would get it, some would not. But just like what Yesung said in y, Free and Single, "We fail, we lose, to win." How about me? Will I be triumphant in the end or not?
 
Until now we are still holding onto each other, not knowing what the results will be.
 
"Oh Hyesung!"
 
That girl was very lucky. She was the first one to be called.
 
"Hwang Chae Kyung!"
 
After mentioning ten names, Yana, Lizzy and I were not yet called. I think I'm losing hope..
 
"Pabo! Stop frowning!!"
 
It was Miyu, with Cherry who came out all of the sudden and they started motivating me.
 
Yana: Miyu? Cherry? Where did you go? The auditions were finished already.
Miyu: AH.. that.. actually.. we just disguised ourselves to enter here.. To support _____.. *bows* Mianhae.. please don't tell anyone..
Yana: You secret is safe with us! Daebak! You've given her a lot of support!
Cherry: Of course! What friends are for? And we support you as well!
 
Miyu looked at me seriously, ice cold once again.
 
Miyu: There's still 15 names to go. Don't be sad unless you were never called at all. Be positive.
 
"Choi Lizzy!"
 
You: Oh my gosh Lizzy!!! You got in!! Congratulations!!
Lizzy: I did?! Shinchaaa?!!
 
I was happy for Lizzy, but there's a part of me that wants to be on her place.
 
"Kim Yana!"
 
Yana was the 24th to be called and there is only one left. There's no sign of my name yet. I'm starting to get sad once again because I can't stand seeing Teukie oppa being married to someone else. I just can't. I don't know what to do when he does get married to someone else. It's easy to find another bias, but the way Leeteuk oppa made me feel is impossible to be found in someone else.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
One left and the 25 contestants are complete. Another 25 will be chosen and the reality search will begin afterwards.
 
Kyuhyun: Leeteuk hyung, please give this rose to the final participant. *smiles*
 
I got the rose from Kyuhyun and I walked towards every girl. All of them are hoping to get picked. I passed by a few, and they immediately cried knowing that they did not get it. I feel sorry for them. But I have to choose. I can't marry 1500 girls, you know. And now, here I am, in front of the girl who made it. Actually, she was the first one to get in, but I wanted it to be a surprise to her. I looked at her closely and she was nervous. Yet I gave her a smile that made her blush.
 
Leeteuk: You'e the final girl, milady. *holds your hand* Everyone, you are all complete. I will look forward in seeing the best you can be and who knows, one of you would be my future wife. We will give each one of you a manual about the rules you should follow. For all those chosen, I recommend you to pack your things later and see you all next week.
 
I winked at her, and went back to my dongsaengs. I can't wait to see her again.
 
Your POV :)
 
Oh my.. gosh. What did just happen? Leeteuk oppa just stood in front of me, handed me a rose and held my hand. I was very nervous that time. Imagine, your bias.. in front of you.. and you can't say a word. Omooo.. what more if he becomes my husband? I wanted to cry right now because Yana, Lizzy and I were chosen! Now the next thing left to do is to pack my things and learn to live with fifty girls in one boarding house. Thanks to Miyu and Cherry, I wouldn't make it. She was right. This is not a right time to be sad. I just went with the flow and here I am, hoping to be his official wife.