Captured

On the Wings of Love

 

Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Whew. At last, only a few more to go and the auditions for today will finally end. There would be another audition tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, I will declare the names of those who will be chosen and once their names are there, they would live in a boarding house where they will be trained and given the challenges. So many of them, yet I desire only one. 200 people already auditioned and 5 were only chosen. The girls still don't know the results yet, and we'll let them know later. What matters right now is the next contestant.
 
There she was, in front of us, looking at the audience and holding the microphone. That's her. _____.. I wonder what her talents are..  I really want to know. If she has talent, I won't hesitate to choose her. In this search, there is this part that makes all of us excited. I am going to choose someone, who I do not know at first, but certainly be perfect for me.
 
Kyuhyun: What's your name?
You: Ah, I'm ______.
Ryeowook: What's your talent? You look pretty, by the way. Right Teukie hyung?
Leeteuk: *blush* De.. she is..
You: Jeongmal gomawo.. I'm going to sing right now. *smiles*
 
So she's a singer, after all. I wonder what song will she sing.
 
Your POV :)
 
Here I am, at the stage, in front of many people. Damn, can I really do this? Not with all these people staring at me. Leeteuk oppa was there, including Sungmin, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook and Donghae. Omooo.. My hands are shaking..
 
Sungmin: Are you alright?
You: Y-yes I am.
Sungmin: You can start whenever you want, arraseo? Just don't take too long.
 
The music started to play and I inhaled, exhaled.. Anything to make me sing well. I smiled, trying not to show my nervousness.
 
"Just smile for me and let the day begin
You are the sunshine 
That lights my heart within
And I’m sure that you’re an angel in disguise
Come take my hand and together we will ride"
 
Leeteuk oppa, you are an angel in disguise. Can't you see how happy am I seeing you watching me sing? I love you, oppa.. I'm calling your name through my heart. Can't you feel it? I reached for him, little by little, as I sing. But I didn't let anybody know that I want him to grab my hands.
 
"On the wings of love
Up and above the clouds
The only way to fly 
Is on the wings of love"
 
I dedicated this song to you because you're an angel.. And I think I have fallen in love with an angel like you. Can it be helped?
 
"You look at me
And I begin to melt
Just like the snow
When a ray of sun is felt
 
And I’m crazy ‘bout you baby
Can’t you see?
I'd be so delighted
If you would come with me"
 
When someone asks why I love you. I tell them. I can't tell you. Because something is added everyday <3 For now, You're my shooting star because everything I've ever wished for is everything you are. Every time I think of you, I can't help but smile. But every time I'm with you, my heart beats a mile. <3 What am I to do? I'm so afraid to say "I love you."  And yet, I am happy.1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 5 continents, 809 islands, 7 seas and I had the privilege to meet you. I am the luckiest girl in the world! I love you, Leeteuk oppa. I wish you knew.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Donghae: Hyung, her voice is beautiful.. and she's singing for you.. Can't you hear the lyrics?
Leeteuk: I can.. and that song is beautiful.
 
No words can explain how much I am touched right now. It feels like I'm her angel, and that I am the reason for her smiling face. Sometimes the heart says whats invisible to the eye, and it is through her heart where I can see her true feelings are. My dongsaengs were captured as well, and so are the other girls. Among the 250 girls we've interviewed and seen so far, she deserves to be given a sweet YES.
 
"On the wings of love
Only the two of us
Together flying high
Flying high upon
The wings of love.."
 
We gave her a standing ovation and so did the girls. She was daebak.. a girl with looks and talent. That's the one I am looking for. She bowed and went down to the stage and I watched her every move.
 
Kyuhyun: Hyung, you were mesmerized, weren't you? I bet you were!
Leeteuk: Yes.. you're right.
 
Your POV :)
 
For the moment, I thought I was going to die. But my performance turned out to be fine. It's Lizzy's time, and Yana will be next after her. Goodluck, girls. Lizzy sang "My Only Hope" and her voice was soothing as Suzy's in Dream High. Yana danced through "Paparazzi" by SNSD. She has great moves. Little did we know that 500 applicants have passed through, and it was time for the results.
 
Lizzy: Whatever happens, win or lose, we're still friends, arraseo?
You: Of course! We'll keep in touch!
Yana: Yeah! Lucky the girl who will be his wife.
 
"Ladies, lets gather together as we announce the ones who passed the audition. The 25 girls who will be chosen among the 500 of you, congratulations."
 
We crossed our fingers, hoping to be accepted. Miyu and Cherry, please pray for me as well.