Waiting Outside the Line

On the Wings of Love

 

Your POV :)
 
Omoooo~ There are so many people, particularly girls. It's like lining up at the entrance during their Supershows. Leeteuk oppa sure has a lot of fans. But I won't give up because of that. Cherry and Miyu placed a lot of efforts for me to get here and I won't let them down. We were outside the line for two hours now and I'm starting to get impatient. Good thing Cherry brought her i-pod along and we listened to SJ's song. Miyu, on the otherhand, brought her laptop and started spazzing. She was relieved to know that all people here are ELFs so she can squeal anytime she wants. We even took selcas and posted it in out twitter accounts just like Ryeowook does. And not only that, we also met two applicants: Yana and Lizzy.
 
Yana was a tall, slender type of girl with a blonde hair. She resembles Victoria unni of f(x) and was wearing a red velvet dress and killer heels that made her look even taller. With her matching red lips, she looked very matured for her age. She was already 19, yet she looks 20 or older.
 
Yana: Annyeong! My name is Yana. And you are? *shakes hands with you*
You: Annyeong. *bows* I'm _____. And these are my friends, Lee Miyu and Kim Cherry.
Yana: Nice meeting you! *smiles* There's no doubt that you three are joining this reality search.
You: Eh? How can you tell?
Yana: Because you are dressed well for this one. And I bet you will be chosen!
You: *blush* Shincha?
Miyu: De! We are joining! *winks at you* RIGHT _____?!
Yana: Goodluck to us! I want to be chosen too!
You: Me too.
Yana: Like what I've said, you would.
You: Hahahaha aniyo, it's you who's going to be picked.
Cherry: Aish, why they don't just pick the two of you? Hahahaha!
 
We all laughed and became instant friends. Cherry saw Lizzy, listening to music so she went to her and befriended her. Lizzy was pretty as well. She's shorter than me, and her eyes look big because of her contact lens. She's like a doll, except for her.. Uhh, revealing outfit. She was nice, though. So there were five of us, in once circle. The audition will start any minute now and they opened the gate. Miyu and Cherry stayed at the back seats and hide which made Yana and Lizzy wonder.
 
Lizzy: Where are those two going?
You: I don't know. Probably going to the washroom to fix their make-up.
Yana: Hahahaha. Omoooo~ My hands are shaking right now!
 
We all held hands to lessen the anxious feeling. The stage was opened and we were looking forward to it.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
The stage was filled with a lot of people and I showed up in front of them with Donghae, Kyuhyun, Sungmin and Ryeowook. Actually, all of us were there. I'm not sure where the others are, though. The girls squealed and shouted as we showed up. I wasn't speaking yet they look forward to us that much. Thanks, my girls.. my angels. We, the judges stood up to prepare the questions to be asked to the contestants. It is kind of similar to Korea's Got Talent because in this audition, you have to show your talent and confidence.
 
The audition began. And the first girl went to the stage. She was Jung Sara. She was pretty, but when she showed her talent.. Uhm. NEVERMIND. The first 100 contestants were.. NG. Not good at all. *sighs* If I were them, I would give my all. I want to see an ELF with confidence!
 
Ryeowook: Hyung, I'm not really an expert in music, but the first 100.. they are just pretty. Nothing special. And I don't want you to marry any of them.
Kyuhyun: They don't have talents at all. Seriously.. *facepalm*
 
The two maknaes were right. Will I find someone with talent and beauty at the same time?
 
Your POV :)
 
200 people have already auditioned, but among the 200, only 5 were given a sweet YES. Omooo~ If Miyu and Cherry were to audition and Donghae and Sungmin were going to watch them, they might probably die because of happiness. Hahaha. Anyway, 5 people to go and I will be the next to audition. I am going to sing "On the Wings of Love." A Filipina singer sang it actually. It was so beautiful so I chose it. Cherry and Miyu wanted me to sing that as well. Since it has wings on its title and Leeteuk is an angel, it might make him notice me more. Lizzy and Yana will perform after me. Good thing they forgotten to ask me where Miyu and Cherry are or else I'm dead. Lizzy will sing too, and Yana will dance.
 
"_____________"
 
They called my name. Oh my gosh. Lord, please help me..