Elimination

On the Wings of Love

 

Leeteuk's POV :)
 
The photoshoot was done and it was tiring. We were given a few minutes break to print the pictures and see the outcome. My dongsaengs went to a soundproof room and we discussed and judged the pictures. Ten will be eliminated, and that's sad.
 
There were 35 pictures already printed, and we judged each of them.
 
Kyuhyun: This girl.. is alright. *smiles* I can tell that she's an optimistic person judging her appearance.
Sungmin: This one on the other hand.. is not good. She did not portrayed her emotions well.
Leeteuk: It's so hard to choose. *sighs*
Ryeowook: Look what I found! *shows the picture* A picture of Hyung and _____!
Leeteuk: Let me see!
 
Seeing our picture together, I was shocked. How can I describe it.. Hm. Aha! FIERCE. We're very serious during our photoshoot and unlike the ones I saw, it was neither cute nor matured. Just right. I can feel the chemistry between us.
 
Donghae: But Ayano Sakura won't lose to her. *shows another picture*
 
And now, that's my picture with Ayano we're looking at. Well, Ayano's pose was professional. It's like we are both cosplayers. But.. what am I, Nagi Springfield? I am not a magician! Hahaha. Anyway, it was a nice shot with her. That made me look like we're making a live action drama as well. Yana and Lizzy have awesome poses too. It feels like summer when I'm with them.
 
As of now, we have decided who to eliminate this time. Sorry, girls.
 
Your POV :)
 
Yana: Ya.. you're so fierce.. It was too good to be true!
You: Hahaha. That's nothing! Yours was better. You really look like Sooyoung!
Yana: *blush* I get that a lot. Hahaha. But Sooyoung unni is prettier!
Lizzy: Hahahaha. We all did great! I just can't wait to see our pictures!
You: You two.. you make me feel as if I'm talking to SNSD right now. Hahahaha. It's just too sad, I don't resemble any of them.
Yana: That just means you're special! Just like Leeteuk oppa!
You: Echo~ Echo~ Echo in my mind!
Lizzy: LOL. Yoona unni and Sooyoung unni are way prettier than us. By the way, you and Leeteuk oppa are too hot to handle. Just kiss already!!! Seriously!
 
10 will be eliminated today. I don't know if I would be staying here. Oh gosh. They are here. Donghae and Ryeowook oppa.. My gosh.
 
Ryeowook: Soo Jin, Jenny, Kara, Yoo Mi, Yura, Soon Ae, Eun Mi, Min Ah, Hyerim and Minji, please step forward.
 
And so they did. Damn, I'm sweating right now.
 
Donghae and Ryeowook were serious that time and I am not used to it. They used to be smiling all the time. I wonder why.
 
Donghae: We regret to inform you girls, but you did not get in for the next round.
 
They answered my question. Ouch. That hurts. So.. does that mean I got it? Omoooo~ I feel so lucky! So much for worrying! But even if I am not eliminated, I can feel them. This is empathy, I guess. Miyu describes it as feeling what others felt. So I used that term for the first time. Some cried already, and I went to hugged them. Three girls went to me, while crying.
 
Min Ah: Unni.. goodluck. You are my bet. Don't lose to Ayano.
Minji: Unni is my bet too. Please win this for us.
You: Eh? Why me?
Kara: Well we can see that you and Teukie oppa are perfect for each other. If he could marry anyone here, I would choose either you, Yana unni or Lizzy unni. Anyone but that Ayano. I'd rather see oppa in We Got Married than let him marry her.
 
I just smiled. Ayano didn't hugged anyone of them and glared at me once again. I smiled at her, and she got irritated. Even if this is sad, we had to say goodbye and move forward. I too can't let him marry Ayano.