Be Yourself!

On the Wings of Love

 

Your POV :)
 
The first challenge will be announced later. I wonder what will it be. I can't stop thinking on what will happen and who will get eliminated later. Will Leeteuk oppa eliminate me because of what I did? I can't help it. I feel intimidated. Ayano was there, and she glared at me as if I was her prey. I can tell that she wants me to get out right now. I looked at her this time, without any fear. You think I won't beat that stupid look of yours, Ayano? Think again. I will be Mrs. Park. Got that? It was funny to think that she looked away. Hahaha!
 
Lizzy saw the way Iooked at her and she was amazed by me.
 
Lizzy: _____, that was totally daebak. You stared at her intensely.
You: I know. Well she glared at me, and I just did the same. *laughs* She may be confident, but I won't let her have Leeteuk oppa. And I know you wouldn't let her too.
Yana: Of course. Between us three, if I don't get chosen, I would choose either of you to be his wife. That Ayano seems arrogant and overconfident.
You: I know, right?
 
Sungmin: Ladies, please settle down for we will be announcing the next challenge.
 
Sungmin stepped aside and let Kyuhyun speak. Waaaa~ KyuMin! :">
 
Kyuhyun: For the first challenge, you will all have a photoshoot. With a twist, of course! Sungmin hyung, what's that twist? *smiles*
Sungmin: Ah yes! The photoshoot would be divided into three parts! The First part will be a group picture, second is an individual photoshoot and the final one is a picture of you and Leeteuk hyung~
Kyuhyun: Leeteuk hyung sure has a lot of girls.
Sungmin: Yeah~ Lucky hyung.
Kyuhyun: Don't worry, I'm here!
 
We all squealed. That was totally the cutest thing ever. Just kiss, will you? Hahahaha! Now I can't wait for an EunHae moment! Or maybe a YeWook one! Any OTP, please!
 
Upon hearing the last part of the photoshoot, my heart skipped a beat. A picture with Leeteuk oppa? Omooo... Just one picture, and I might die. The closer I get to him, the harder I fall and kept on asking for more. What more if I am only inches away from him?
We were given the chance to choose what we want to wear and I choose to wear yellow skinny jeans, black shirt with sequins on it, pink and blue bangles, purple sneakers.. anything to make me look like a rainbow. I just don't care what people think anymore. I want Leeteuk oppa to see me like this. As _____, not someone else. I even painted my nails in 10 different colors, styled my hair and added some streaks and I am all set!
 
And there he was, looking at me. And I didn't noticed that SJ's "Rockstar" is being played right now.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
"Call my DJ Turn it up! Call my DJ Turn it up!"
 
Leeteuk: *shocked* Whoa.. a rockstar.. You're one of a kind, _____.
 
She's exactly the girl who fits for our song "Rockstar". Look at those colorful outfit.. that hair.. just wow. Indeed, she was one of a kind. Of all the girls, she was the only one who chose to be herself. Actually, that was the purpose of the photoshoot. Because a picture can say a thousand words.
 
You: Mianhae, oppa.. I am not comfortable wearing dresses and this is the real me.. Oppa.. I hope you won'tget mad.. *bows*
Leeteuk: Ya, stand up.. *smiles* Why would I?
 
I won't eliminate you for now, ____. You've shown me who you really are.
 
You: Shincha? Gomawo..
 
She smiled at me, as if I made her day. I smiled back and went to check the rest of the girls.
 
I saw Lizzy Choi and that girl named Yana, wearing summer dresses. Lizzy Choi resembles Yoona a bit, and Yana looks like Sooyoung. They were cute in those dresses. As if they are a part of SNSD's "Echo" MV. Ayano, on the other hand, wore a cosplay costume.
 
Ayano wore and orange wig in pigtails, and wore a typical Japanese school uniform. If I am not mistaken, that's Asuna Kagurazaka she's portraying. A rockstar, a cosplayer and two SNSD look alikes. Wow, just wow.
 
It was the time of the photoshoot, and I am looking forward to it.
 
Your POV :)
 
Hi, photoshoot. So during the first part, we were gathered in front, with Teukie oppa. It seemed like a class picture, honestly. It was hilarious too because we were pushing each other. I survived the second photoshoot as well which was our individual one. They handed me a guitar and told me that I was fierce and awesome. I am? Wow.
 
This is it. A photoshoot with Teukie oppa. He was tall, and indeed cute. He placed his arms around me for the first picture. They say we look like a couple. I just blushed. Then we were asked to be fierce in our photoshoot so I held his face seriously. He pulled me closer, as if he's leaning for a kiss then we looked into each other's eyes and saw what's inside our soul. If only I could stop time, believe me I would.