Test of Loyalty

On the Wings of Love

 

Leeteuk's POV :)
 
Here is the second to the last challenge and this is about testing how loyal my girls are to me. It was Kyuhyun's idea and whatever that plans is, you will know later.
 
Your POV :)
 
It was early in the morning and we were already asked to get ourselves ready for the next challenge. What the heck, I'm still sleepy. As we open the door to the dining hall, a lot of rose petals flew around us and the room became a..
 
Ayano: What the heck. Even them?
You: What do you mean?
Ayano: A host club. This is popular in Japan. And now, even Korea?
 
Host Club? Isn't it a place where girls pay for male company? And filled with handsome guys?
 
You: Host club?
Ayano: Not that I'm on your side or whatever, but don't be fooled by them. I gotta feeling that they are testing us.
 
The four of us, including Lizzy and Yana walked pass through them. The other girls were attracted to the guy easily and they felt giddy towards them.
 
Ayano: Pathetic ladies. I thought they only like Leeteuk oppa. *sighs*
You: Yeah. As if Leeteuk oppa does not even exist. Pabo girls.
Ayano: Well in Japan, guys inside a host club entertain women by spending time with them, or even talking to them. Do you know Ouran High School Host Club? It is similar to that. Sometimes, they are too sweet that you would end up wanting these guys more.
 
I knew it! But sorry boys, my heart only belongs to Park Jung Su.
 
A cute guy approached me. He was damn handsome, to tell you the truth. He held my hand, and I saw his name tag and his name was Ryuu.
 
Ryuu: May I hold your hand, pretty lady? *smiles*
You: No thanks, it's not heavy.
Ryuu: Aww, my lady is rejecting me. *frowns* Anyway, I think I've seen you before.
You: Yes, that's why I don't go there anymore. *smirks*
Ryuu: Maybe once, or twice? *puts arms around you*
You: Just once, because I never make the same mistake twice.
 
Ryuu just smiled at me and kissed my cheek. I didn't see that coming.
 
Yana: A free kiss, from a handsome guy. Ya, what about Leeteuk oppa?
You: ANIYO! It was that guy who did it first!
Lizzy: So I guess this is what being loyal is about.
Ayano: I've been experiencing this a lot back in Japan.. I had a lot of stalkers and that's what I do to them..
 
We all hugged each other. Maybe Ayano wasn't so bad after all. We were all shocked because the SJ Members came all of the sudden.
 
Kyuhyun: What the.. why were you so tempted easily? I thought you were all loyal to hyung.
Ryeowook: All hosts, you can leave now.
Donghae: I'm disappointed. *sighs* You've gone all the way here and you would do those things? What more if hyung became your husband? Leeteuk hyung is not here, but you kept on finding someone else.
Sungmin: And as a punishment, all of you will be eliminated. Except for four girls.
 
Without complaints, they all went home and admitted their mistake. 16 girls left, so Ayano, Lizzy, Yana and I were the only ones left.
 
Leeteuk: My girls.. my angels..
 
Leeteuk oppa hugged us and I felt so happy.
 
Leeteuk: As for the four of you, you showed me how loyal you are. Thank you. And since you're the only ones left, you will all have a day off. But here's the thing. I want you all to talk about who you think is the best wife for me. And tomorrow, we'll see each other. And we'll also find out the results. But the last decision will still be mine.
 
He bowed and we did the same. Ayano transferred into our room and we made up.
 
Ayano: Mianhae for glaring at you all the time. Well to tell you the truth, I was insecure of you. *hugs you* But for now, I want you to be his wife because there's something in you that makes you perfect for him..
 
I was shocked with Ayano. If before I was mad at her, now it feels as if my anger is gone.
 
Yana: You, insecure? Come on, what's there to be insecure about? You're pretty, confident.. and a foreigner.
You: Yeah, what she said.
Lizzy: What more if it's me?
Ayano: Aish, lets stop comparing ourselves. We are beautiful in a lot of ways. How about you, girls? Who do you think is the best wife for Leeteuk oppa?
 
You: Me? Anyone of you. I did not expect that we were the last girls standing. It just means we are capable of becoming his wife.
Yana: Me too. I will be happy if he marries either one of you.
Lizzy: Me? I choose _____. At first, I already know you're the one for him.
 
We all talked that time, until the last day has come.