Secret

On the Wings of Love

 

Leeteuk's POV :)
 
I can't help but remember what happened between me and ____ a while ago. And now, she seems too focused on what she's doing. I wonder if she would impress me once again. Probably yes. The other girls were like cosplayers wearing maid costumes during the challenge, They are so darn cute. But then again, this is all about their cooking skills, not the looks.
 
Ryeowook: Hyung, are you excited?
Leeteuk: Of course, I am. But.. we're going to eliminate people once again.
Ryeowook: We have to! You can't marry all of them, you know. Of all the girls, have you started liking any one of them?
 
I blushed, thinking about four people who caught my eye. ____, Ayano, Lizzy and Yana.. those girls, captured my attention.
 
Ryeowook: Hahaha! I can see it in your eyes, hyung. Let me guess, ____?
Leeteuk: *blushing* Ya! Focus on the challenge instead.
 
Why does my heart beat fast just by hearing ____'s name? I like her, but I like those three two.
 
Your POV :)
 
I'm almost done with the pasta! Secretly, I observed some of the girls while they were cooking. Yana was concentrating in baking her cake, which for me is very hard to do. I prefer buying. Less fatigue, less worries. Lizzy was steaming the dumplings and she smiled at me. I smiled back. But my smile was taken away with a bad vibe. Ayano Sakura. She was very serious. In fact, I've never seen her smile before. Why is that so? But I don't give a damn anymore. She thinks of me as a competitor, and I will as well.
 
Everyone is done, and it's time for judgement once again. All the meals were placed in one table and all the SJ members were there and tasted it. I don't know what their reaction will be.
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
So many dishes to choose from, and we all gave it a try. For now, I have to decide once again. This thing is making me tired, but I have to. I don't know which is which, so I have to choose randomly. We all gathered together, a bit far from the girls to discuss something.
 
Ryeowook: *points to 5 plates* These are alright.. But.. *looks at another set* Those..? Na-uh.
 
I have to agree with Ryeowook. Him as the judge, it would have been better. But he can't make a full decision without me. A few minutes later, we have already decided who to stay and who will not.
 
Your POV :)
 
Ryeowook: Chae Young, Ayano, _____, Lizzy and Yana. Please come forward.
 
Damn it. What does this mean?!! Am I going back home?? Oh no!!
 
We all stood in front of Ryeowook and he smiled at us.
 
Ryeowook: Congratulations, the five of you are safe.
ALL: Kamsahamnida! *bows*
 
I bowed a few times to Ryeowook upon knowing that. Damn, I really thought it was the end. Miyu, Cherry, I'm still here. And the best part is.. I'M GOING TO SEE LEETEUK OPPA LATER. Whew. I breathe freely. Then again, from 30, we are only 20.
 
I hurried back to my room and took a shower. The challenges were making me tired. It was only 9pm so I still have an hour to rest. Yana and Lizzy were sleeping already, and I have to be quiet for them not to see me. Better be careful or else, Leeteuk and I might be caught.
 
Walking slowly was very hard and I had to walk in reverse, when I saw Ayano..
 
You: Ayano.. *shocked* *rolls eyes*
Ayano: Ya. You're looking at me as if you saw a ghost. Do I look like I'm one of them?
You: Aniyo... *nervous* It's just that.. it's the first time you are talking to me..
Ayano: I know. Got a problem with that? And where are you going?
You: None of your business. Aish! *looks at the time* It's 10pm already!
Ayano: Sheesh. What a nice talker. Goodluck, whatever you are doing.
 
Ayano's POV :)
 
That girl.. I know she'll be seeing Leeteuk oppa today. I overheard them.
 
Flashback:
 
I was on my way to my room, when I saw Leeteuk oppa, holding her tight. I felt jealous, and it was clear to me now that Leeteuk oppa likes her.
 
Leeteuk: *looks at you closely* Meet me later at the rooftop at 10pm. Don't tell anyone about this. I'll be waiting for you.
You: Waeyo? Choose Ayano instead. *sighs*
Leeteuk: I don't want to. It's you I want to know more.
 
The pain lingered for a while, knowing that he likes _____. I knew it. But I can't give up just yet.
 
End of Flashback.
 
Your POV :)
 
I went to the rooftop, still panting. I was too nervous and it was hard to keep our meeting a secret.
 
Leeteuk: You came, ____.
You: I did. So, what do you want to talk about, oppa?
 
My heart was beating fast, with just a glimpse of him. It feels as if the world just stopped within the two of us.. I believe we all have that ONE person that we are meant to be with...our soul-mate. I can honestly say I think I have found mine. But does he feel the same way too?
 
Leeteuk: I want to know your thoughts, about staying here.
You: Will that affect my stay here when I want to be honest with you?
Leeteuk: No. Like what I've said, I want to know you more.
You: Honestly oppa, it's weird for you to have a reality search like this. Why can't you just listen to your heart and let it fall in love on its own?
 
Leeteuk's POV :)
 
She was extremely honest. Yeah, why did I have to put a show like this?
 
You: No offense intended. But in love, it comes when you least expect it.
Leeteuk: That's the problem.. so many people, yet I only need one.
You: Have you already asked for a sign?
Leeteuk: I did. Many times. But what if an absence of a sign is also a sign?
You: Stop worrying, oppa. I know in the end you will find the right one for you. (Hopefully, it's me) Honestly oppa, are you offended with what I've said?
Leeteuk: Aniyo. I like honest people. They are eye openers.
You: LOL. But your eyes are already opened.
Leeteuk: I didn't mean it literally!! *laughs*
 
_____ moved closer to me, as if she was looking inside of me.
 
You: See? You look cuter when you smile, oppa. Don't stress yourself. I have to go now. See you tomorrow.
 
That was the end of the conversation. It was short, but meaningful.