Chapter 8

It Started With Rain

 

“Ugh… what the hell am I supposed to say?” Yixing was contemplating all his options. But he couldn’t think of any viable options. He had to call on his last resort.

 

To: My Molester

Lu I need your advice can you come over?

From: My Molester

Anything for my Xingie~c:

Btw bringing hunnie~

 

About ten minutes later Yixing heard the doorbell ring. He ran to the door but the door was already opened by his mother. Oh god no.

His mother and Luhan was never a good mix. The crazy ert plus his whackjob mother would be complete chaos. Last time they saw each other they literally had a fight over Yixing’s love, it lasted 2 hours. Yixing did not want history to repeat itself.

Before Luhan and his mother could speak Yixing grabbed Luhan’s wrist and sprinted back to his room. Once they were in the room he locked the door.

“Xing , we forgot Sehun!”

“Lu I have bigger problems! Kris CONFESSED to me!”

“Finally, I thought he’d never do it.”

“Yeah I know right so what- Wait what do you mean ‘Finally’?”

Luhan sighed. “Xing, are you really this dense? How could you not know that he liked you? Even Sehun figured it out.”

“I have no idea what you’re talking about. He doesn’t act any different around me.”

Luhan was thoroughly disappointed in his best friend. “’doesn’t act any different around me’? Are you serious? He’s always smiling around you, takes everything you say to heart, and he’s always all over you.”

“But you do that too.”

“Well, I’m a different story.”

“But that doesn’t make any sense.”

“Xing be quiet that isn’t the point, what did you say in reply?”

“I didn’t say anything yet. He told me to tell him tomorrow at the duck pond at 12.”

“hmm…good. Do you know what you want to say?”

Yixing shrugged. “I don’t know. That’s why I asked you to come over. He’s just Kris to me, the lovable weird giant.”

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows. “Do you feel nervous around him? Or do you ever randomly think about him?”

Yixing thought about it. Trying to remember exactly how he feels around Kris. “Honestly when I’m with him I’m anything but nervous, he makes me feel so relaxed and comfortable. And yeah I randomly think about him but I randomly think about tons of things. So that doesn’t mean I like him right?”

“Well Xing-“

“But maybe I do like him. Every time he smiles I can’t help but smile. And when he’s sad I want to do everything in my power to make him happy. What does that mean?”

“Well Xing-“

“That means I like him right? So I like him? Wait so I’m gay now?”

He continued to ramble on when Luhan slapped him. “Hey what was that for?!”

“You need to calm down Xingie. Breathe, in, out.”

Yixing inhaled and exhaled.

“Kay. First of all, yes you are gay.”

Yixing nodded.

“Secondly, you like Kris.”

Yixing nodded again.

“Lastly and most importantly, you want his giant ”

Yixing started to nod until he realized what was said. “What the hell Luhan?” he said as he pushed the latter.

“Xing, you know you do~”

“Well at least I don’t let someone younger me up and down.”

Just then Luhan remembered he’d left Sehun with Yixing’s mother and ran out to the living room.

“I love having . My favorite part is when he moans out my name. I don’t know why but it makes me feel so powerful.”

“Am I really hearing this?” Luhan muttered, not believing his boyfriend is actually talking about with Yixing’s mother.

“Hearing what?” Yixing asked Luhan but was answered by his mother instead.

“Sehun-ah that’s normal, my husband loves it when I moan out his name. Sometimes I moan just to boost his ego.”

Luhan and Yixing turned to each other and slowly walked back into Yixing’s room. They were scarred for life.

 

 

 

 

Yixing had been up for hours but hadn’t moved. He just lay on his bed staring up at the ceiling. Today was the day, the day his friendship with Kris would change forever. Or was that yesterday when Kris confessed? He wasn’t really sure.

“Kris, I accept.” Or “Kris, I love you too.”? Frustrated, he scratched the back of his head. Everything he thought of just sounded so awkward.

After a few more minutes of lying in bed he decided it was time to get ready. He got out the house and made his way toward the duck pond.

 

The walk to the pond was anything but relaxing and calm. Yixing was completely on edge. He couldn’t think of anything to say. And at this point he didn’t even know if he wanted to say anything. He felt like running away. He was about to when he saw him.

Kris was pacing around a tree nervously. Yixing smiled. Yixing didn’t know why but he was relieved he wasn’t the only nervous one.

“Hey giant!”

“Don’t call me that!” Kris shouted as he turned to look at the source. When he realized it was Yixing his face turned to a slight blush.

Yixing giggled. “Gianttt~”

Kris pouted making Yixing laugh. Yixing grabbed Kris in a hug and whispered a single word. “Yes.”

Kris’s eyes widened. “Do you mean what I think you mean?”

“Mhmm,” Is all Yixing had to say to make Kris the happiest person in the galaxy.

 

 

 

A/N: LOL I APOLOGIZE, btw this is the end i was supposed to make this 2 chapters but then i realized having a chaper like 200 words is a little too short, even for my horribly short chapters
anyway hope you liked it (probably didnt) and comment~ i like to read them lol

also if u have any ideas for another story msg me it~