Chapter 5

It Started With Rain

 

Afterschool Yixing was waiting for Kris. They had planned to go shopping. Well more like Yixing looking at everything but saying ‘I’m too poor for this’ and spending a ton of money on food.

When Yixing was waiting for Kris at the entrance of the school he saw Luhan. Yixing ran over to him. “Lu what happened?”

Luhan just nodded and continued his walking. Yixing stopped Luhan and tilted Luhan’s head to observe his face. Luhan’s face had a bruise on it. “Luhan, what happened? Did Sehun hit you? If he did I’ll beat the out of him.”

Luhan started giggling and hugged Yixing tightly. “I knew you loved me~”

“Luhan. I’m being serious what happened?”

Luhan paused. “Er… well. The thing is…well. So uhmm.”

“Spit it out!”

“Well… after Sehun ran off I found him in the bathroom crying and he said he couldn’t forgive me, so I said the only thing I knew that would make him forgive me.”

“SO YOU LET HIM HIT YOU?!? ARE YOU RETARDED?!”

“XING! I DID NOT!”

“Then what did you do?”

“I let him top me. He was really good. Honestly I don’t know why I didn’t let him top me before. Seriously, his fit perfectly in my . Like I thought it’d be uncomfortable, like taking a backwards but it was SO GOOD. The only problem was the place. The stall was so cramped. I kept ramming my face into the door every time he ed into me. But other than that it was awesome. I’m not even kidding. You should definitely try it. But like not with Sehun, he’s mine. I think Kris would be good. Right? The giant probably has a giant, if you know what I mean.”

Yixing fainted.

 

Two hours later Yixing woke up in an unfamiliar bed. Where am I? Yixng got out the bed and searched for the owner.

“So sleeping beauty’s finally up?” He heard a voice say. He turned around to see Kris.

“Uh I guess, so I’m guessing this is your house isn’t it?”

“Yep. Like it?”

Yixing looked around. “Yea it’s nice.” Kris instantly smiled at the boy’s compliment.

“So…how did I get here?” Yixing asked raising his eyebrows.

 “Well when I came out of school I found you on the floor with Luhan hovering over you. I asked him what happened and he just started laughing uncontrollably. Then Sehun came over, glared at me, took Luhan, said ‘He’s mine’ and then practically ate Luhan’s face.”

“Uh…”

“Yeah. So after that I took you to my house to make sure you were safe.”

“Oh, sorry, I must’ve been heavy.”

“It’s ok, you were really easy to carry. But what made you pass out in the first place?”

Yixing face palmed as he remembered Luhan’s little story. ”Luhan’s just an idiot.”

 

 

 

A/N: so yeah uhmm..