Chapter 2

It Started With Rain

 

It was about 9 when the music recital was finally over. Luhan left with his boyfriend to who knows what and Yixing was left with Kris to wait for his parents.

“Kris, I’m sorry about Luhan.”

“It’s ok, I think he’s hilarious.” Kris smiled.

“You may think he’s hilarious now but he’s toning it down around you.” Yixing said as if he was warning Kris of the horrors of being Luhan’s friend.

Kris just laughed not taking Yixing seriously at all.

 

They continued talking about random topics and joking around when Yixing’s mom drove up. “Yixing~ YOUR MOTHER HAS ARRIVED!”

Kris started giggling while Yixing face palmed, again. Oh my god... Someone kill me. Do I attract freaks or something?

Yixing waved bye to Kris and got into the car. “Yixing, that boy was hot. Next time don’t call me to pick you up. Go home with him.”

Yixing face palmed for the third time that day. Why do I attract these crazy people?

 

After school the next day Yixing was calling his mom to pick him up but she didn’t pick up. Instead she texted back.

From: Mother

Xingie~

Mommies at the salon~

Go home with that hottie from yesterday~

Yixing face palmed.

“Haha. You know that’s like the 4th time I saw you face palm in 2 days, you’re going to lose so many brain cells if you keep doing that.”

Yixing turned around to see Kris laughing at him. He fake pouted and Kris just laughed harder.

“So what’s that face palm about?” he asked curiously.

Yixing sighed and showed Kris the text.

“Am I the hottie from yesterday?” He laughed. Yixing nodded making Kris fall over in laughter. “I love your mother!”

“Haha.” Yixing sarcastically laughed. “You can have her.” He muttered making Kris laugh even harder.

“So, do you want this hottie to walk you home?”

Yixing face palmed again. Oh god, it’s spreading.

 

 

A/N: Soooo yeah... all the chapters are gonna be short... but i hope you like it and dont want to puke reading it~