Chapter 3

It Started With Rain

 

“Yixing, does your mom want us to date or something?”

Yixing started choking on air. “Whaaat?”

“Well your mom was telling you to walk home with me and that’s pretty coupley.”

“Kris…don’t take my mom seriously, ever, she’s crazy.”

Kris sighed a little and nodded, “Alright.”

 

After 20 more minutes of random conversation they finally arrived at Yixing’s house.

“So this is your house?”

“Yep, so cya tomorrow. Bye.” Yixing walked through the door and closed it on Kris’s face.

“Wow rude. I thought he was going to invite me in.”

 

 

“Good morning sunshine.”

Yixing was stunned to see Kris outside his door at 8 in the morning. “Uh, why are you here?”

“I’m here to fulfill your mom’s wishes and I’m going to be walking you around.”

Yixing face palmed for the nth time. And I thought Kris would be the first normal person in my life. WHY GOD? WHY?

 

They were walking into the main gate of the school together when Luhan spotted them. “XINGIE BABY!”

“Oh no.”

Right then Luhan attacked Yixing causing him to fall to the floor. “I MISSED YOU!”

“LUHAN GET OFF ME!”

“Hehe. No.” Luhan continued hugging Yixing until he noticed Kris glaring down at them. “Kris when were you here?”

“Luhan, Kris is a freaking giant how do you not notice him?” Yixing said as he finally got Luhan off him.

“Because the only person I see is you.” Luhan says as he caressed Yixing’s cheek.

“One day you’re seriously going to make me puke.” Yixing says as he rolls his eyes and walks toward the entrance of the school.

“Omg Xingie looks so cute when he walks.”

“He looks cute always.” Kris states not realizing who he was talking to.

“OH MY GOD” Luhan started hitting Kris on the shoulder. “YOU LIKE HIM DON’T YOU! I KNEW IT! MANGA STORY!”

Kris covered Luhan’s mouth so they wouldn’t attract any more attention. “Shush.”

Kris went to go find Yixing and Luhan was left smiling like a lunatic. “I’m going to make this manga story a reality, just you wait.”

 

During lunch Luhan was acting especially weird, well at least Kris thought so, Yixing learned to drown out Luhan and his antics a long time ago. “Xingie, don’t you think Kris looks nice today?”

Yixing looked up and stared Kris up and down. “I don’t see anything different from usual. Actually there’s nothing special about his appearance today what so ever.” Luhan’s jaw dropped down as well as Kris’s. Yixing didn’t seem to notice and just went back to eating his lunch.

 

 

 

 

A/N: uhmmm...hope you liked it?