Chapter 1

It Started With Rain

 

“Oh god I’m gonna be so late. The teachers gonna be so pissed.” Yixing mumbled as he ran to the station. It was 6:15pm by the time he got to the station. He was pacing around waiting for the train. The next train was to stop at 6:20.

When the train arrived he got in. It was a relatively boring ride, except when he saw a couple making out, well more like each other’s faces. Wow that’s not disturbing, he thought.

When he got off the train he realized it was raining. No pouring. He was so thankful his crazy mother gave him an umbrella.

As he was walking the rest of the distance to school he spotted a familiar figure. The boy was from Yixing’s music class. “KRIS!” he yelled out.

The boy turned around looking for the voice that called out for him. “Yes?”

Yixing just laughed and ran over to him. “You’re getting drenched, want to share my umbrella?”

Kris accepted the offer with a quiet thank you and an awkward smile. Yixing couldn’t help but to think Kris’s actions were cute and smiled as well.

 

They were walking for a bit when Yixing noticed a problem; the height difference. “Kris.”

“Yea?” He asked looking down at the smaller figure.

“You’re kind of a giant and my arm’s killing me. Can you hold the umbrella instead?”

Kris quickly took the umbrella looking absolutely embarrassed.

 

After another 5minutes of walking in the rain they finally got to the school. Yixing opened the door and was attacked.

“XINGXING I MISSED YOU!”

“Oh god. Luhan get off me!” Yixing yelled as he hit Luhan’s head profusely.

Once Luhan released, he pinched Yixing’s cheeks. “Xing you are so hot, every time you tell me to get away from you I just want to pounce you. Seriously you get hotter every second.”

Yixing just gagged at Luhan’s words while Kris was practically dying.

He was laughing so hard it made Luhan finally realize Kris was there. “Hey! Kris! I didn’t even realize you were here.”

“That’s what happens when you attack a person.” Yixing muttered rolling his eyes.

“Xing shuuuushhhh, you know you love me.”

“Eh, sure.”

Luhan fake pouted and went back to Kris. “So did you just get here?”

“Actually I came with Yixing.”

“YOU DID?”

“Yea. We even shared his umbrella.”

“OH EM GEE. MANGA STORY!” Luhan yelled out, making him receive stares from their fellow classmates. “So what else? Did you guys confess to each other? NO! DID YOU TWO KISS? TELL ME! Oh my god. I’m witnessing a manga story.”

Yixing just face palmed. How is he my best friend…

 

 

 

A/N: lol yeah so the chapters are gonna be really short o-o