Chapter 7

It Started With Rain

 Afterschool Kris and Yixing were in the music room. Yixing was teaching Kris how to play the piano. Well trying to, Kris was failing miserably.

“Xing I give up, I’m horrible.”

Yixing patted Kris’s shoulder, “You aren’t horrible, you just need practice.”

“’Need practice’ is another way of saying not good. Admit it, you think I .”

“I admit to nothing.”

“Well if you aren’t going to be truthful with me at least play me a song so I can forgive you.” Kris said pretending to be mad.

Yixing giggled and started playing happy to oblige.

 

Kris was completely mesmerized. When Yixing finished the piece Kris muttered, “Beautiful.”

Yixing looked up, “huh?”

“That was beautiful.”

“Beautiful? Kris, have you been around Luhan too much? First you were a normal quiet boy and now you’re giving me weird compliments, soon you’re going to start humping me aren’t you?” he said playfully.

“I’m serious. That was beautiful. And you’re beautiful as well.”

Yixing was a bit taken a back but guessed it was just a joke and hit Kris’s shoulder. “Stop joking around so much it’s getting weird.”

Kris looked Yixing straight in the eyes. “I’m not joking Xingie, I think you’re beautiful. And I think I’ve fallen for you.”

Yixing’s eye widened in shock. He was about to reply when the principal barged in.

“FREEZE! You two shouldn’t be in this room this late. It’s already 7, go home.”

“I’m sorry Principal Kim.” Yixing quickly packed his things and made his way out the door leaving Kris behind.

 

“Xing wait up!” Yixing heard but walked faster instead. Kris realized and ran after him. He caught up and grabbed Yixing by the wrist. “Hey! I told you to wait up.”

“You did? I didn’t hear you.” He said averting his eyes from Kris’s gaze.

“Xing I know you’re lying. Why are you trying to run away from me?”

Yixing’s jaw dropped. “Are you stupid? Who surprises people with confessions like that? What else am I supposed to do?”

“I want you to give me a reply.”

Yixing opened his mouth to say something but was silenced by Kris. “Not now. Tell me tomorrow at the duck pond at 12.”

 

 

 

A/N: LOOOOOOOOOL SO UHM WELL tbh i think these chapters are just getting worse and worse i apologize...annnnnnndddddddddddd I LOVE READING YOUR COMMENTS~ i read every single one and i try to comment to every one but like...im stupid...i hope you like the rest~