Chapter 4

It Started With Rain

 

Yixing and Kris were walking to school like usual when Luhan spotted them. Oh no. Yixing thought. Luhan was running up to them but surprisingly Luhan didn’t attack him, instead he attacked Kris?

“KRISSSSSS! I MISSED YOU!” Luhan jumped on Kris. Yixing was so stunned. Luhan always pounces on him and then says some weird ual remark. This was not right.

Yixing coughed to try and get Luhan’s attention. But he was ignored. Well then… Yixing got annoyed with being ignored and just walked off.

When Yixing was out of ear shot Luhan got off Kris and brushed himself off. “So do you think he’s jealous yet?”

“I don’t know. Luhan I really don’t think this plan is working too well.”

“Shush.” He said as he put his finger on Kris’s mouth. “I’m Yixing’s best friend. I know practically everything about him.”

Kris shrugged. “If you say so.”

 

During lunch Kris and Luhan tried to further their plan, but to no avail. Yixing was ignoring the duo. Luhan was unhappy; this is not how he thought the plan was going to work out.

Why is he ignoring us? HE’S SUPPOSED TO BE JEALOUS! Luhan’s eyes shone with annoyance. There was only one thing he knew would get Yixing’s attention. Luhan smashed his lips against Kris’s.

Yixing looked up and was absolutely stunned by the sight.

“LUHAN WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!”

Yes he’s jealous! Wait…that wasn’t Xingie’s voice

Luhan jumped off Kris and turned to see a pissed off boy.

“Sehun this isn’t what it looks like.”

“THEN WHAT IS IT?! I COME BACK FROM THE RESTROOM AND I SEE YOU KISSING THIS ING GIANT!”

“LET ME EXP-“ Before Luhan could finish Sehun ran off, Luhan followed his lover.

Yixing didn’t know how to react. Neither did Kris. They just continued to stare at each other in complete and utter surprise.

 

“Why does everyone call me a giant?” Kris finally said breaking the 10minutes of silence.

Yixing started laughing. “All that stuff happens and the first thing you ask is ‘Why does everyone call me a giant?’” Yixing was laughing hysterically, hitting his knees with his hands.

“I’m being serious.” Kris pouted making Yixing laugh even harder.

After Yixing calmed down he questioned Kris. “So…why did he kiss you?”

Kris thought about it. Why had Luhan kissed him? “To be honest, I have no idea. I think it was a part of his plan or something.”

“Plan?”

Kris mentally kicked himself. “Yeah to like… err make Sehun err… jealous.”

Yixing didn’t believe him but was too lazy to keep pestering Kris for answers. Instead he just nodded and went back to what he was doing before.

Kris sighed in relief.

 

 

 

A/N: LOL SO UHMM YEAH....