Chapter 6

It Started With Rain

 

During lunch Kris was frantically looking for Yixing. He called him but the latter didn’t answer. Could he be avoiding me? No I didn’t do anything. He called him again but was sent to voicemail.

“Krisipoo~” Kris turned to see none other than a smiling Luhan.  Beside Luhan was a glaring Sehun. But Kris didn’t seem to care and only breathed a faint hello.

Luhan looked at Kris with a frown. But then he realized why Kris seemed so down, “How come you aren’t with Yixing right now?”

“I can’t find him, and he isn’t answering my calls either.”

“Well of course he won’t be answering you; the music room is sound proofed.”

“Music room?”

“Yeah, didn’t I tell you? He wanted to practice the piano so he said he’d be going there during lunch for the next few days.”

As soon as Kris heard this he jumped out his seat and ran to the music room.

Luhan was laughing and Sehun was a bit bewildered. “Lu, does Kris like Yixing?” The question made Luhan topple over with laughter. “YES! HOW DID YOU JUST NOTICE NOW?”

Sehun pouted, “I thought he liked you so I was jealous.”

The statement warmed Luhan’s heart. “Don’t worry I love you the most,” he exclaimed as he attacked Sehun with pecks to the face.

 

Kris quickly made his way to the music room. He was about to open the door when he noticed how serene and entranced Yixing looked as he played the piano. He smiled at the sight. He didn’t want to bother him so he just watched Yixing play through the window.

 

Yixing was completely startled when the bell rang. His head jolted up and starting looking in all directions as if he had no idea what was going on. His gaze stopped at a familiar figure by the window. The figure was smiling and awkwardly waving. Yixing couldn’t help but be happy. He smiled back and made his way toward the boy.

 

“You’re really good at the piano.”

“You don’t even know what you’re saying; you couldn’t even hear me play.”

“Well you looked like you knew what you were doing. You looked perfect.”

Yixing pushed Kris playfully, “You’re so weird.”

“But you know you love me.” Kris said winking.

Yixing pushed Kris again, “That’s what you think, for me you’re just Luhan Number 2.”

Kris tensed. Did Yixing really think of him as 2nd place? Yixing seemed to know what was troubling the other.

“Hey I’m sorry, I was just joking, I don’t think of you as a second Luhan.”

Kris nodded. Yixing didn’t know if the message went through. He grabbed Kris by the wrist. “Hey listen to me! I don’t mean it. Okay? I really do love you.”

Kris smirked. “I heard you the first time. I just wanted you to say you loved me.”

“Are you sure you’re even a boy?”

Kris smiled and put his arm around Yixing’s waist. I am a boy, a boy who’s in love with you.

 

 

A/N: tbh like idek what i wrote its like word vomit LOL