The Most Convincing Arguments Man Has Ever Known.

Our Fish Son and his Monkey Boyfriend

ALERT! ALERT!

SOMEONE MAKE ME A POSTER. PLEASE. IF YOU'RE WILLING TO MAKE ME A POSTER FOR THIS FIC, POST SOMETHING ON MY WALL, K?

 

I'LL MAKE A SPECIAL BONUS CHAPTER FOR WHOEVER MAKES MY POSTER!

 

CONTINUING WITH THE STORY...

~~~~~~~~

3rd person

 

"MOM!" a shrill scream echoed through the large house, "MOM! I NEED YOU!"

Leeteuk rushed out of the kitchen, gripping a pan and a very large knife in his hands.

"Where's the fire?!" he screamed as he ran towards Donghae.

His son looked at him quietly for a second.

"You know a knife and pan will do nothing to help with a fire, right?" he asked.

Leeteuk shrugged and tossed the kitchen utensils to the ground.

"What do you need help on?" he questioned his son with a bright smile.

"Well, Kyuhyun-"

"Wait a second, if this has something to do with Han Kyuhyun, I don't want to be involved."

"Why? Its not like you'll be arrested or anything."

"I was last time. Remember when he said that he wanted to go to the park and have fun?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"He set off a stink bomb and framed me. So yeah, don't want to be involved." Leeteuk said, waving his arms frantically, as if driving away demons. Which Kyuhyun was.

Donghae clasped his hands together and widened his eyes prettily while jutting out his lower lip.

"Please Mommy? It'll help Daddy and Hyukjae get closer..." he whimpered.

Leeteuk looked at him in pain, trying to resist the aegyo.

"M-must not give in! Must resist the cuteness!" he cried.

"Mommy, pwetty pwease with a cherry on twop?" Donghae cooed.

His mother seemed to be in excruciating pain, but he didn't stop. Five minutes and tons of sickeningly sweet baby talk later, Leeteuk finally gave in to the fishy side (*wink, wink* get it?)

"...Fine. Tell me the plan that Kyuhyun came up with."

"Yay! This is great," the fish cheered, "Now we can go on a vacation!"

Leeteuk scrunched his eyebrows in confusion.

"Vacation?"

"Vacation! Its the plan he came up with." Donghae explained, "So the plan will go like this..."

 

~

 

Kangin POV

 

I knew something was wrong the moment I stepped into my house. It was quiet...TOO QUIET. I saw Donghae and Minho's backpacks, so I knew they were both home. Usually, it'd be terrifyingly loud in the house...

'Maybe they're asleep?' I thought.

It was only 6, but Minho's motto is "Its never too early for a nap", along with "Those who get in between Taemin and his banana milk die a horrible death". Both were equally true.

I looked around quietly, taking off my shoes. Making my way to my office, I observed the kitchen. Nothing seemed to be out of place. When I arrived at my study, 3 men were standing near my desk.

"Father, we request a conference with you." Donghae said solemnly.

"Um...Okay?" I responded, scratching my head in confusion.

Minho nodded and pulled up a chair for me to sit in. I did. Suddenly, I shot up from it.

"What did you guys do this time?" I panicked, "Why're you all so...well behaved today? So polite and well...normal?! Oh God, you guys killed someone didn't you? Was it Shindong?"

Leeteuk shook his head.

"We didn't do anything, dear husband. The thoughtful children merely need to speak to you about approving a delightful trip." he smiled.

I grew even more confused.

"A...trip? You guys are acting like this for a measly vacation?" I asked, incredulous.

Minho nodded.

"Yes, father. We ask for your permission to visit the summer mansion with our cousins and a few friends. With adult supervision, of course."

Then it dawned to me.

"This is about Hyukjae, isn't it?" I said as I crossed my arms, "If so, then my answer is no. You can't go."

Everyone's facade came off then.

"Why?!"

"Dad! Let us!"

"Kangin, be nice to the kids once in a while!"

I puffed up my chest confidently.

"No means no."

The room erupted into chaos. And by "chaos", I mean Leeteuk threw a tantrum.

"Kim ing Youngwoon, if you don't let our kids and their friends have a vacation with us, I shoved a damn baseball bat up your sorry ! I swear I'll do it. Plus, no for a YEAR. None at all!" he shrieked.

Minho, Donghae, and especially I gaped at him before gulping. I shook my head quickly, wiping off the sweat that was trickling down my frightened face.

"Y-yes, Leeteuk. I'll go with them." I whimpered, my voice cracking.

I did not want anything that Leeteuk said. Especially the last part. After I replied, he immediately brightened, grinning at us.

"Glad that was resolved!" he giggled, "Now who wants dinner?"

 

~

 

BIPOLAR LEETEUK BE BIPOLAR.

 

@MissNars: I find Hankyung very pretty too...As well as Heenim.

@princess: Thank you! I love Kyuhyun too!

@nayeli21: Yeah, Kyu's just cool like that.

@kaykaygirl: Anytime! Expect more updates!

@walalangpo: Yep! Heenim is a genius and Hankyung is beautiful!

@saymyname: Yeah, I'm really excited to write the vacation part~

@anchofish15: Its even more fun to write!

@evilmaknae0_0: Leeteuk has Kangin around his little finger! I love your username, by the way!

@hima_kawaii: It'll be awesome! Kangin and Hyukjae in the same mansion, for 2 weeks...I wonder what'll happen...

@yDeathEater: He is! The genius of Kim Heechul was passed down to his son!

@mushroombaby12: Yeah, Kyuhyun's just cynical like that.

@RaichuLove: Yep!!! I love a good sarcastic character!

@mimihae: I'm excited too! Let's spazz together! *SPAZZ*