Vacation?

Our Fish Son and his Monkey Boyfriend

Donghae POV

 

As dance class ended, Hyukjae and I went to my locker. We both had this period off (thank goodness!) so we usually spent it with eachother.

I wrapped my arms around my boyfriend's neck and pulled him down for a quick kiss. Hyukjae smiled and kissed me back. When we pulled apart, we both had this goofy smile on our faces. Nothing could be more perfect.

Of course, that's when the evil Kyuhyun had to in!

"Hey, I'm about 2 seconds away from barfing, so stop." the gamer said stoicly, leaning against the lockers.

I groaned. Just when was I going to get some time alone with my Hyukkie?!

"What do you want, Han Kyuhyun? Can't you see that we're sort of busy here?" I grunted as I glared at him.

Kyuhyun shrugged and raised his eyebrows at me.

"I'm sure you guys can get back to going at it like rabbits after I'm done."

"We were just kissing...Gosh, Kyuhyun, you say it as if you and Sungmin haven't gotten all nasty in front of me."

"Speaking of Min, did you know that he has the iest as-"

"Oh my god, no. I don't want to hear about my best friend's !"

Hyukjae shook his head at us two in amusement.

"Um...can we get back on the topic? Frankly, I actually want to get back to what Donghae and I were doing." he said, wrapping his arm around me.

Kyuhyun grinned wolfishly as I blushed.

"Sure. Sungmin hyung told me that you guys are having some conflict with Uncle Kangin. I have a solution." he said nonchalantly.

 Our eyes went wide.

"What? Tell us!" we yelled simultaneously.

Shrugging, Kyuhyun examined his nails quietly.

"I might...for a small fee, that is."

I looked at Hyukjae in worry. Last time they had to pay Kyuhyun his "small fee", both of their life savings had gone out the window and into the mastermind's pocket.

"Don't worry, this time, its not a monetary fee. Its a...favor, you could say."

Shrugging, Hyukjae replied, "Okay, why not? How much harm could a favor do?"

Kyuhyun cackled mentally, but kept his physical composure. Hyukjae would regret this later, but for now, Kyuhyun decided to make him happy and give him genuine advice.

"Hyukjae and Uncle have to bond somehow. Its the best way for someone as thick-headedly protective as Kangin to like his son's boyfriend."

Hyukjae scrunched his eyebrows.

Kyuhyun pat his back, understanding his confusion.

"There's a secret to bonding."

"What?" I asked.

Kyuhyun gathered the two lovers and whispered in their ears, "The secret to bonding is...vacation."

"Vacation?" I asked incredulously.

"Vacation."

"Vacation?"

"Vacation."

"Vacati-"

"Oh my god, yes. STOP PLEASE. YOU'RE KILLING ME."

"Sure, but how do we get my dad to agree on going on vacation with Hyukkie?" I questioned.

"Uncle Leeteuk. He holds the whips in the relationship, so he'll be able to convince Uncle Kangin."

Hyukjae looked at him, grinning.

"Dude. You're a genius. How are you this smart?!"

"Genetics. My mom's a mastermind. He's the one that set up Uncle Leeteuk and Uncle Kangin when they were in college."

"What about your dad?"

"Oh...Yeah...He's pretty."