ers Association

Our Fish Son and his Monkey Boyfriend

Donghae POV

 

I stretched out on the comfortable bed and yawned. Hyukjae smiled and pet my head, lying down next to me. He took my hand in his and played with my fingers.

"So. What wonderful bonding experience do you have planned for me and your dad?" he grinned.

"Its a surprise!" I sang, "For now, I believe a reward is in order."

Hyukjae grinned even wider.

"For what, my lovely fishy?"

"For getting you here alive!"

My boyfriend laughed, "Alright, alright. What do you want as a reward?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him close.

"You."

Our lips met and started to move in a passionate manner. I wound my hands into Hyukjae's blonde hair and tugged lightly. He quickly granted me access and our tongues started to battle for dominance. As our kiss got more and more heated, a knock sounded on our door.

"Hyukjae! There's a call for you!" Siwon called from behind the teak door.

Both of us groaned, but quickly composed ourselves.

"Come in!" I shouted.

Siwon strolled into the room as if he had done nothing wrong and quickly handed my monkey the phone.

"Its your parents," he whispered, quietly taking in our disheveled appearance, "Oh. Were you guys...um.....busy?"

I rolled my eyes at him.

"No duh. Go read your Bible or something! Isn't Kibum free for you to preach to?" I teased.

Siwon blushed darkly then hurried out, muttering something about mean friends and indecency.

"Mom?" Hyukjae asked into the phone.

"Hi Hyuk!" a melodious voice laughed, "How's the vacation?"

"Good! How's Dad?"

"Good! He's learning how to cook so that he can impress our soon-to-be son-in-law!"

I blushed and my boyfriend smiled, taking my hand.

"Hi Mrs. Lee!" I greeted.

"Oh, hello Donghae! Now what did I tell you about calling me Mrs. Lee? That's my mother-in-law, not me! You can just call me Dongwoo!"

I laughed.

"Sure! I hope everything's fine back in Seoul."

"Yep! Life is just peachy. Speaking of fruit, when am I going to see grandchildren? I'm not getting any younger, you know~"

Hyukjae coughed awkwardly.

"Mom! What does peaches have anything to do with grandchildren?" he groaned.

A "tsk" resounded from the receiver.

"If I don't see any fruit from your loins by the time I'm 55, I won't care what makes sense or not. Get what I mean?" Dongwoo said menacingly.

We laughed.

"Yeah, yeah, Mom. We're hanging up, okay? Bye!"

"Bye Dongwoo-sshi!"

Hyukjae looked at me apologetically.

"My mom's insane." he mumbled, kissing the tip of my nose.

I smiled and did the same to him.

"Nah, he's pretty awesome in my eyes," I chuckled, "Everyone needs a little fun in their lives."

My monkey kissed my cheek this time.

"God," he whispered, "I love you so much."

"I love you too."

With that, we cuddled up to eachother and laid down on the bed, content. In a matter of minutes, we were asleep, dreaming peacefully.

 

~

 

"I can't believe this." Kangin muttered.

Heechul rolled his eyes.

"Bro, you have to relax. Donghae can take care of this." he muttered, shooting his friend a look.

Kangin put his head in his hands and pretend-sobbed.

"My little Hae is growing up and getting a room with his boyfriend. How in the name of Shisus do you expect me to be calm?!"

"Kangin," Hangeng comforted, "It's okay. I mean, it was bound to happen, right?"

The large man blew his nose into a tissue and started to cry harder.

"My baby! My precious, precious fishy! How did he grow up so fast?!" he sobbed.

Shindong looked around nervously. This was usually the time that his brother came in to beat Kangin into a pulp.

"H-Hey, Kangin, maybe we should let Donghae do what he wants?" he asked anxiously.

"But my baby! My beautiful little bo-"

'Clang'

A pot hit Kangin's head and he got knocked out, cold. The rest of the room's inhabitants stared at the unconscious man, shocked and slightly scared.

"Shut up, Kim Youngwoon."

Heechul gaped at his best friend with admiration.

"You're amazing. Absolutely amazing."

Leeteuk smirked.

"I know."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

EXO COMEBACK! WOOHOO! IF THE VIDEO HITS 4 MILLION BY NEXT FRIDAY, I'LL DO A DOUBLE UPDATE!~~~

 

HYUKJAE'S PARENTS ARE REVEALED: YADONG COUPLE FROM INFINITE!