9.

Love is always there..

Your POV -

We both turned around and looked at Luhan,

" What the hell.. when did you 2 start dating?!" I don't get why he was so mad? Until I heard his thoughts,

" Oh Sehun.. what the hell are you doing!? Haena is mine.. and mine only." I looked at him... his eyes.. I pulled away from looking at him when I heard a scream,

" Hyung!" I looked up at the sky.. I saw Sehun above us, I saw that Luhan was moving him around. I looked over to where Luhan was moving Sehun to, I felt my eyes get bigger.. he threw Sehun into the shed and Sehun came crashing down. I ran to him and looked at him.. he was knocked out, I healed him a little bit and got up and turned towards Luhan.. I don't know what came over me but something inside me made me angry.. made me confindent, made Luhan scared of me.

" Warrior Lu Luhan!" What the hell?! Is this really my voice? Who is this person?! Luhan looked at me, his eyes widened and dropped to his knees.

" Niánqïng de nü zhûrén." what did he just call me?! I looked at Luhan, he dropped his head..

 

Luhan's POV -

What the hell is going on? Why am I on my knees looking at Haena.. theres something I couldn't figure out but I felt as if I had to do it,

" Young Mistress.. yíhàn." what the .. what's going on?! I kept my head down.. I heard her walk towards me, she wasn't wearing heels today.. so her footsteps were quieter.. but she was still a dress.. no I musten think like that.. she is the young mistress,

" Warrior Luhan.. look at me." why does she keep saying Warrior Luhan? I'm just Luhan.. stupid nerd. I looked up at her,

" Look at what you have done.. not only to a warrior.. but your friend, your brother. This is a crime in our home." warrior?! Brother? Friend?!  she said while moving her hand towards Sehun.. I looked at him.. he was breathing was staggered but he was healing.. thanks to the mistress, I dropped my head once again.

" What do you have to say?" wanna know what i have to say? I just dropped my head even lower,

" Jeongseonghaeyo Young Mistress.. it won't happen again. Wô dãyìng." what the hell?! I promise what?! What the hell is taking over my body. The Young Mistress got down on her knees, I jumped to her.

" Gõngzhû.. nî bùnéng, the ground is dirty Young Mistress." what the hell.. why should I care if the ground is dirty.. i'm on the ground right now, probably making my own pants even more dirty. Stupid nerd. I took off my jacket and set it on the ground so the Young Mistress could sit. Woah! My favorite jacket?! This one is brand new!

* a/n: we're looking at Daehyun's jacket. xP If I had that jacket.. my friends would call me weird. haha when I saw the video I always thought Himchan was standing on the ground.. nope he's standing on a box haha. That's always safe when your getting shot at.. xP Also... i'm still mad at Zelo, BOY YOU ARE 16 YEARS OLD.. NO!*

She grabbed my chin and made me look at her,

" Warrior Luhan.. I know you are jealous, but the pain you have caused me and your brother.. can not be forgiven." what! Me? Jealous?! OF WHO ?! I dropped my head from her hand,

" Qîng.. Young Mistress.. forgive me. I promise it won't happen again, my love for you will no longer cloud my eyes. Jebal.. forgive me." did I just confess to her?! O.O  the gõngzhû will eternally be mad at me.. and in our lifetime.. that's a very long time,

" For this time you have received forgiveness.. but do not always exepct it Lu Luhan, nî míngbái?!" no.. I don't understand you. Why would i want your forgiveness anyways? You obivously love Sehun.. when I was there for you when we were kids! I was your ing first kiss for crying out loud! I nodded my head.. 

I shook my head and blinked a little.. what just happened? I looked at Haena.. she was just as confused, I looked at why she was kneeling.. 

" My jacket!" she jumped and looked at me, I pointed at her knees.. and she got up immediatly. I picked it up and looked at it.. it wasn't damaged.. thats good,

" I thought you were supposed to be a nerd! How stupid are you?!" she looked at me and bit on her cheek.. ha, she still does that?

" Your the idiot here." and she left.. I wiped off my jacket and slipped it back on, I shoved my hands into my pockets.. when I felt something.. I pulled it out to see.. Haena's necklace.

I let out a sigh and ran after her... completely forgetting Sehun, I ran out of the garden to find her in the arms of Kris.. my hands formed a fist. I scoffed and walked away, I looked at the necklace..

" since you were so eagerly looking for it early.. why don't I keep it." and I walked back to check on Sehun.

 

Your POV -

I walked away from Luhan.. what the hell just happened? I kept shaking my head.. I felt something in Luhan's coat.. something that belongs to me, but what? I kept thinking about what happened.. why couldn't I remember it? Why can't I remember anything? 

" Hey there little critter.. why you walking so fast?" I looked to see Kris floating above me, I smiled and he came down.

" Annyoung Wu Fan-sshi."

" Ya! Stop being so formal with me.. i'll let you call me Wu Fan but you have to add either GeGe at the end or oppa, arasso?" I smiled and nodded my head,

" Arassoyo.. Wu Fan.. Gege." he smiled and pulled me into a hug,

" Don't worry.. i'll make sure nothing happens during this mission.I had barely heard Kris.. but I still heard him, I pushed Kris away from me and was about to ask him what he meant by that.. when I felt a sharp pain in my chest.

" Ah!" and I fell into Kris's arms,

" Haena-ya! Ya! Haena-ya! Fãshëng shénme shìle?!" before I could answer him back.. I out.

 

Kris's POV -

This isn't good.. damn it! I flew into the sky.. holding Haena.. why the hell is she wearing a dress?! Aish.. mianheyo Haena-ya, I flew to the warehouse at the speed of light. I dropped down and ran inside,

" Suho-ya!" I called to Suho when I got inside, he came out of his room... when he saw Haena in my arms.. he ran to me,

" Mwohayo? Hyung... what happened?!"

" Molla.. lets get her inside.. then we call Hyosung noona and central, pallie!" Suho nodded his head and we rushed to his room, right when I put Haena down.. Lay came in.. little.. er..

" Suho-ya.. have you seen my.. OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED!?" he ran to Haena and held her hand,

" She was just tired.. Lay-ya.. kind of.. wanna get out?" I touched Suho's shoulder.. he sounded meaner then he intended but it was Haena.. the Young Mistress.. she needed to be protect,

" Oh.. arasso, if something happens.. will you please tell me?" I opened my mouth to say something.. but Suho beat me to it,

" ne.. arasso. Annyoung!" this isn't good.. Lay finally left and I looked at Haena, Suho understood and used the intercom to call for Hyosung.

" noona?"

" We need you in my room.."

" Ne.. jigum.."

" Ne... arasso." I wasn't really paying attention since I was trying to connect the computer, just then.. Hyosung came in.

" Junmyeon-ya.. what happened?"

" Molla.. ask Kris hyung.. he came in with her." I looked back at Suho.. he was sitting next Haena... and pratically petting her head,

" noona.. lock the doors and closed the blinds, we have work to do." Hyosung nodded her head and did everything we were told to do, Suho got up and walked towards the computer.. Hyosung took too his place on the bed.. when she realized something.

" Where is her necklace?!" we turned around and looked at her, 

" isn't she wearing it?"

" aniyo.."

" Don't worry so much.. let's just see what Central has to say."

 

No One's POV -

Kris turned towards the computer and turned it on..

" Name and password."

" Wu Fan; Dragonprince."

" Welcome back Wu Fan-ya.. progress report."

" Lideo-nim.. I told you last time that I have found the Jeolm-eun Jeongbu, we have even confirmed it."

" Ne.. we all remember Junmyeon-ya.. why are you bringing it up?"

" Because the Young Mistress has fainted in my arms.. can you please explain to us what has happened?"

" There are 2 explanations to this.. 1. either the Young Mistress is starting to remember things but can't fully function on what's going on or her necklace is no longer around her neck." we all looked at her.. her necklace was gone,

" And what would happen if she doesn't have her necklace?"

" The Young Mistress's necklace.. was created by the 4 Wise Men, they created this necklace for peace in our world. They knew that only the Young Mistress would be able to handle the power withen the necklace, not only can the necklace find her.. but it can protect her as well. With all the powers she's able to absorb.. the necklace helps her control them better. If the Young Mistress does not wear her necklace for a period of time.. she can lose all her powers and die, along with the necklace."

" How long of a period?"

" The 4 Wise Men said since you have just found her again.. in a matter of weeks, you must find that necklace!"

" But what would happen to her over time?"

" She will fall into a deep sleep, not ever waking up.. slowly losing her powers along the days that pass. She would be vulnerable.. if you do not find that necklace.. our world as of now.. would come to an end. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" we all dropped our head.. our leader can be very scary sometimes,

" Ne Lideo-nim.. we understand." the boys said together.. Hyosung walked up to the boys,

" Juin-nim.. annyounghaseyo." the boys looked at Hyosung.. what is she doing?

" Hyosung-ya.. how are you, Olaenmanayo." Hyosung nodded her head,

" Juin-nim.. please let us talk to the Wise Men." the boys looked at Hyosung.. is she crazy,

" Ya! Michesso?"

" Arasso, hopefully the Wise Men can help you with everything." wait.. we're actually going through to the Wise Men?

" Ne Hyosung-ya.. you called for us?" Hyosung nodded her head,

" Annyounghaseyo oppa, olaenmanayo." The boys looked at her.. who is she calling oppa?

" Ne.. it has been our dear yeodongsaeng, how are the other sisters?"

" We are all fine, oppa.. we have a question."

" Regarding the Jeolm-eun Jeongbu?"

" Ne.. it does regard our dear Young Mistres.." everyone heard it then.. the holding of tears in Hyosung noona's voice,

Hyosung-ya.. uljimayo, we know that the Young Mistress is under your care but do not cry. Eomma, appa would be disappointed in you."

" Jeongseonghayo.. oppa, how would are we going to be able to find the necklace?"

" We can not help you there Hyosung-ya.. the necklace we have created was made so no one was able to track it down, that way our beloved Young Mistress would stay safe no matter where she went. We did it because we knew that B.A.P was after her.. we needed to protect our Young Mistress."

" You said that B.A.P was coming after us! Why havent we returned home yet?"

" Because they are waiting Hyosung-ya.. they know that you guys want to return home.. but you do.. they will attack. They has sent B.A.P to us.. their best warriors, Hyosung-ya.. once that necklace falls into the wrong hands.. what would happen to us?! Our future? Find the necklace and worry about the Young Mistress.. do not worry about B.A.P until we contact you again."' and the wise men left, returning us to our leader.

" Do you understand what is at task here.. Wu Fan-ya.. Junmyeon-ya?"

" Ne! We will not fail you Lideo-nim." and with that the connection stopped.

 

Suho's POV -

I turned away from the computer and looked at Haena.. slowly she is dying on the inside but so is that necklace that protects our world from B.A.P.. from the rest of the dangers out there.. we were once so peaceful.. what happened? I walked towards her and bent down,

" Hajimarago.. i'll find that necklace, that way you can be safe again." I couldn't stop the tear that was falling now.. I got up and wiped the tear,

" kaja.. we must that necklace now, it has to be somewhere in this warehouse." I didn't have to look back to know that Kris and Hyosung already agreed to it, we left my room and locked my door.. no one is going to bother.. not now. I turned towards them,

" Hyung you take upstairs.. i'll search down here, noona.. gather all the other maids and split up. Tell them that we are looking for her necklace." Hyosung nodded her head and mutiplied herself.. so ran off into so many differnt directions.. all I saw was purple, Kris already flew upstairs.. so that left me alone. I started seaching when Sehun and Luhan came in, I looked at him.. Luhan's pants were dirty and Sehun had a bump on his head,

" What the hell happened to you two?"

" I don't know hyung.. but my head really hurts right now, Hannie hyung.. can you help me to my room?"

" Sure.. kaja." I watched as the idiots left, but when Luhan walked past me.. my pendent started to radiate.. but why, I looked at it.. it was glowing a color.. a peaceful color.. what did it mean?

~a/n: the color can be anything you guys want.~

the whole time I searched.. I found nothing.. I grabbed my pendent and whispered into it,

" Have you found anything yet?" I knew the others wouldn't get it.. but Kris and Hyosung noona will, I went outside and started to search there.

 

Hyosung's POV -

I stopped searching when I heard something, I touched my ears.. Suho's voice.

I swiped my hand over my earrings and listened to the message,

" Have you found anything yet?" and that was it, then I heard Kris' response..

" Nothing.. why did we have to pick such a giant warehouse?!" I chuckled at Kris's response.. he would be the one to complain,

" Nothing here either.." just then I heard something, I swiped my earring again.

" Noona what does it mean when my pendent is burning and glowing a very peaceful color?" my eyes got bigger,

" The necklace! I have forgotten that the 4 Wise Men created something inside your guys pendents as well, whenever the Young Mistress walks near you guys.. your pendent gives off the color of her feelings and it burned.. it was a comfterable burning sensation. But Junmyeon-ya.. did you say it was glowing a peaceful color?"

" Jinja?! No wonder.. and ne.. I did, noona what does it mean?"

" One thing.. ya! Wu Fan-ya.. are you there?!" Kris was awfully quiet,

" I'm listening! I'm multitasking okay noona, keep talking."

" It means one of 2 things.. it's losing it's power.. or someone else has it. Junmyeon-ya.. go check her now!" and after that.. we lost connection, I heard something behind me.. I turned around.. ready to fight, to only see one of my clones come to tell me of the progress report.

~ 2 weeks later~ *a/n: we're still in Hyosung's POV, don't want to confuse you guys.*

We were all still searching.. but Haena was dying on the inside.. her outer core looked just fine, healthy but we all knew that she wasn't on the inside.. last night we recieve a call from Central.

~ Flash Back~

Suho, Kris, and I sat around the computer and listened to Central.

" Have you located the necklace yet?"

" Aniyo.. we have not."

" I see.. well I have been informed by the 4 Wise Men.. if you do not find that necklace by 12:00 A.M the Young Mistress and the necklace will die. Find that necklace!"

" Ne Liedo-nim.. we'll find it." and Central left.

~ End flash back~

It looked at my watch.. 

9:30 P.M

We have exactly 2 hours left to save her.. when I put my arm down, I heard something behind me.. I turned around to see a very faded image of... Haena! I ran to her and looked at her.

" Haena-nim.. mwohayo?" she turned and smiled at me, I looked at the smile.. this wasn't the smile of Haena. I felt my eyes get bigger,

" Young Mistress!" I dropped my head and waited for my response,

" Hyosung unnie." I looked up at her,

" Young MIstress, what is happening? Why have you shown yourself to me in this form?" she smiled and looked towards the warehouse,

" I've come to tell that I do not have much time left, what has happened?" I looked at her,

" Nothing but chaos.. the warriors aren't getting along, only Warrior Wu Fan and Warrior Junmyeon." she looked heart broken,

" I will help you find the necklace."

" But Young Mistress.. you can not! You are far to weak, also the 4 Wise Men created the necklace in a matter that it can not be tracked.."

" Unlesss..." I said while looking at her,

" Unless the necklace is being looked for by it's rightful owner, Hyosung unnie.. gwaenchanayo." she looked towards the warehouse,

" With the little power I have left.. I should be able to locate a point to where it is, since I don't have much powers left.. I won't be able to locate it's exact spot but i'll get you close enough to figure it out." I nodded my head, the Young Mistress closed her eyes and moved her hand towards the warehouse.. in a matter of seconds.. her eyes opened.

" It's in the warehouse.. held by one of the warriors, he is angry and very powerful. He won't give it up without a fight, but you will succed." I nodded my head.. I looked at her, she was fading a lot more.

" It's time for me to go, find it quickly Hyosung unnie.. before our world comes to an end." and she was gone, I swiped my earring.

" Ya! I know where the necklace is.. we have to search EXO.. one of them has it, If we have to fight.. we must fight. Arasso?" and I ran inside, not waiting for their response. When I got in.. I saw Suho and Kris waiting for me.

" You saw her too.. didn't you?" I nodded my head and we walked inside.

 

No One's POV -

Hyosung, Kris, and Suho ran up the stairs and checked Xiumin's, Lay's, Chen's, Sehun's, Kai's, and all of them. The last one was Luhan, Kris opened the door and walked in,

" What the hell Kris-ya!" Hyosung looked around and saw the necklace sitting on his desk, she grabbed it and looked at him.

" Why do you have this?!"

" None of your business!" and the necklace flew out of Hyosung's hand to Luhan's,

" Hyung.. Haena is really sad because she lost this necklace, jebal hyung." Luhan looked at everyone,

" and I care why?" everyone watched as Luhan twirling the necklace in the air,

" I don't care if you are my Gege.. give me that necklace! I am the leader of EXO, OBEY ME!" Luhan eyed Kris and flicked his hand and Kris went crashing into the wall..

" Ya! Michesso?"

" Suho-ya.. just get out."

" Awdwae! I need that necklace!" Hyosung felt her ear.. it was burning, but not strong.. it's dying. She couldn't take it anymore, she mulitplied and tackled Luhan.

" Ah!" Luhan dropped the necklace and Hyosung screamed,

" Don't just stand there like and idiot.. grab it and go!" Suho ran to grab the necklace.. it got and ran out of the room,

 

Suho's POV -

I ran all the way to my room, I pulled out my key to unlock the door.. damn it! Why won't my freaking key go in? Finally I was able to unlock my door and shut the door behind me, I walked towards Haena and put the necklace around her neck.. her body glowed and floated into the air..

" Jebal.. Haena-ya wake up." I watched as her body came back down.. nothing, why wasn't she waking up?! I grabbed her hand and shook her,

" Haena.. Haena-ya! Wake up!" I was crying when my computer ,

" Junmyeon-ya.." I turned around and looked at the computer,

" Ne Lideo-nim?"

" It's to late.. she's gone." I felt my eyes tearing up again,

" Andwaeyo! She can't be! The necklace.. the necklace it reacted her!"

" Did you say that the necklace reacted to her?"

" Ne."

" Then we still have a chance to save the Young Mistress!"

" Eottokhaji?"

" The prince!"

" The prince?"

" Ne! The Young Mistresses love! He'll be able to wake her up, but once he does.. she won't remember anything that has happened these past weeks, she remember coming here and she won't remember any problem that happened while staying there. Once the Young Mistress wakes up.. all memories of what happened here will be erased.. expect for your's and Wu Fan's and Hyosung.. hopefully it will work."

" But how do I find the prince?"

" Have you forgotten Junmyeon-ya.. the prince is one your very warriors." I thought about it and.. my eyes opened,

" Ne! Iguessimnda! I'll retrieve him now." and Central left.. I ran upstairs and ran to his room, he was laying on his bed.. holding his pendent.

" Hi hyung.. somethings wrong, my pendent keeps burning. It's weird." *a/n: <--- I didn't put a color because I don't want you guys to know until my next update!*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello my gumdrops, I have updated! (: Sorry if I haven't updated in a while, I know I at life. I blame school but hopefully, I only have 2 more months of school left. (: Well what did you guys think about this update? Well I hope you guys like it, until next time.

Please subscribe and comment!

love you, my little gumdrops! <3

Chanyeol and bits of D.O's new hair... (: does that mean they will be having their comeback soon?

Makes me miss watching Drake and Josh.. haha cheese.

Jongin's hair.. it makes him look even more innocent! I wonder how it looks when he styles it...

what a derp.. but a cute one.

haha everyones face after kai's sneeze.

KAISOOO!

the pains of YongGuk and Himchan's hair during No Mercy promotions. xP

Yup.. only in korean. (:

hahahha Chanyeol's face!

EXO outside of SM building.. do they do this often?

only at SM.. only at SM..

well everyone that is the end of your GIF SPAM TOUR, please don't forget to subscribe and comment before exiting. Haha I don't know I always wanted to do that, so until next time bye guys! It is no longer white day. ): So we don't get any candy and that is why Zelo is eating your candy.. -.- haha bye guys! <3


Tell Me Tell Me - Rainbow <3