14.

Love is always there..

Your POV -

I woke up to the sun shining in my face, what happened last night? Why am I ??? When I moved my legs.. they were in so much pain and they felt so sticky... but why? I tried to get up but I couldn't.. that's when I felt an arm on my waist, I opened my eyes to look to my right... 

" Sehun?" I could bearly hear my own voice, my voice was lost and so scratchy.. I pulled the blanket up closer to me and I looked at him.. what was he doing in my room? That's when I remembered..

~ flash back~

he wouldn't stop.. even after I begged him, he kept pumping into me.. being rough. I never thought I would lose my ity like this... I was crying, I was in so much pain. 

" Sehun.. jebal gumanhae." I was crying out in pain to him.. but he didn't care, he just kept going. He grabbed my s roughly and I screamed in pain, 

" Stupid human. You're so stupid." that's when he ed all over my legs.. he fell next to me, reeking of sweat and alcohol.

~ end flash back~

I quickly got up and forgot about the pain that shot through my body, I quickly got dressed and ran out of the room.. I transported outside and sat down on the bench.

I started to cry my eyes out, why does this have to happen to me?!

" Why?!" I started to cry even harder.. until I felt a warm body engulf me in their arms,

" Waeso? Gwaenchana?" I let out a deep, shaky breathe.... 

" Lay-sshi.." he only held me tighter..

" What happened? Why are you crying so early in the morning?" I debated weither to tell him or not too,

" Just stressed out." I kept on crying.. I know that I will never get over this feeling... this feeling of pain, hurt, and distrust. I needed to get away,

" Mianheyo." Lay looked down at me and I touched his head, 

" Please forget this happened." and Lay eyes closed, I pulled out of his arms and I transported back inside.. where I fell to my knees.

" Haena-ya!" I looked up to see Kai, he picked me up and carried me upstairs. 

" Jongin-sshi.. jebal.. don't take me to my room." Kai didn't understand what was going on, but he did what I asked him. He took me to his room instead, he transported into his room instead of opening the stupid door.. I laughed at him,

" Mwoh?"

" Seriously? Jongin-sshi.. you couldn't just open the door?" he looked back than back at me,

" Nah!" I laughed at him even more, Kai put me on his bed very gently. I turned to my right and I flinched a little,

" Haena-ya.. mundae? Gwaenchanayo?" he put his hand on my head,

" I don't know.. if I should tell you, Jongin-sshi." he looked at me,

" Stop being so formal with me, jebal." I nodded my head.

" Arasso.. mianheyo." 

" Gwaenchana.. now will you tell me about what's wrong? I saw you crying with Lay hyung outside.. I was on my way to ask when Yuri noona stopped me." I looked at him, I pushed myself up on my shoulders and looked at him..

" If I told you... I think you'd want to kill..." he looked at me...

 

Jongin's POV -

I looked at her,

" Haena-ya... aren't we friends?" she looked at me and nodded her head,

" of course we are." I nodded my head and laid my hand on her leg, she winced.. now I was extreamly curious.

" Haena-ya.. did something bad happen to you?" she started to look around and shook her head, I moved closer to her and grabbed her hand... she looked at me and started to cry.

" Hey... ulijima. Waeyo?" I said while pulling her into a hug... I was smoothing out her hair while she cried on my shoulder.. we didn't talk for a while, I didn't want to pressure her into doing something she wasn't to tell... so I just waited until she was.

" It was horrible." I looked at her,

" Mundae? What was?" she just kept shaking her head,

" The pain.. he wouldn't stop... I couldn't stop him... my powers.. they wouldn't let me... I... I.. I just didn't know what to do!" she said while bawling, wait.. what? I pulled her away from me and looked at her.. she was a mess.. 

" Haena-ya.. were you abused last night?" she wouldn't talk... she just kept shaking her head at me, 

" Haena-ya.. if you don't tell me, I will take you to the doctors right now and make you do a test do you understand me? You better tell me right now, arasso?" it took a while for her to talk to me... but I heard the answer I needed to hear...

" Yes... I was .. and now I can't seem to understand anything... was I that vulnerable? Was I.... was I that pathetic? Jongin-ya... eotteoge?" my heart broke.. the young mistress was ? I clenched my fists and looked at her,

" Nugu?! Who did this to you?!" Haena looked up at me, she only shook her head. I was so mad.. I needed her to tell me but I won't force her..

" No. No. Please don't make me talk about it anymore." I nodded my head and laid her back on my bed,

" Arasso... I won't talk about it anymore, yagsog. You are to stay in my room until further notice, until than... close your eyes. I'll ask Yuri noona to bring something warm for you eat and something to drink." when I got up, she grabbed my wrist and I looked at her.

" Please don't leave me yet... can you wait until i've fallen asleep?" I nodded my head and sat down on my bed and held her hand, she closed her eyes and I waited until she fell asleep. When she did, I got up and I made a pact.. I was going to find this person and I was going to skin him alive... he was to pay for what he did and what he caused to haena.

 

Sehun's POV -

I woke up with the biggest headache, 

" Damn my head hurts.." I groaned and rolled around in bed.... why my bed so soft today? I was laying to my right when I realized.. why was I in my boxers? I shrugged, I most likely stripped myself  when I got home last night. I always do that after partying anyways, I closed my eyes and smelled the pillow... wait a minute.. what the hell is that smell? DID BRING A GIRL HOME AGAIN?! I quickly got up and opened my eyes... causing my head to hurt even more, I looked at the spot next to me.. there wasn't a girl... the hell? I shook my head and got up, I got dressed with the clothes I had on the floor. I walked out of the room and went downstairs... not paying attention who's room it was. It was most likely the guest room.. I always end up there some how, as I walked towards the kitchen.. I saw Kai.. he looked pissed.

" Hyung.. gwaenchanayo? Why are you so pissy today?" he looked at me than transported to me and looked me in the eyes,

" Until you understand.. do not speak to me until I have finished my mission." and transported away, okay that was weird. I shrugged and walked away and went to the kitchen, I sat down and Tiffany noona brought me my breakfast. than she brought me a cup of coffee and than she sat down and looked at me, I was eating my eggs and looked at her.

" Mundaeyo?" while turning my attention to the newspaper,

" Are you aware of who's room you came out of this morning?" I shook my head,

" You came out of Haena-nim's room, why were you in there Sehun-ya."

" Molla," and I finished up my food, I got up and looked at her.

" I'll be going now, annyoung noona." so happy that we don't have school today, why was I in Haena's room? Where was she? I stopped in the middle of the stairs and looked... did I do something to her? I shook my head, nah... she'd still be there anyways. I smirked... usually girls who i've slept with, can't walk for a while. I walked up the stairs and than I heard something in Kai hyung's room... I looked at his door. I shrugged it was probably Yuri noona, I walked to my room and went inside.... I looked around. My room was a mess because I would constantly use my powers when I was mad, frustrated, or just anything. I didn't care though, as long as I got to get my anger out somehow. I laid on my bed and closed my eyes..

~ flashback/dream~

I was walking around the garden, thinking to myself... when Tiffany noona pointed something out.

" Sehun-ya. Look." she was pointing up at the sky, when I looked... it was my father? What was he doing in the king's kingdom? I grabbed my maid's arm and as if summoned my tornado came, we went straight to my father. When we were close, my tornado set us down and I let go of Tiffany's arm and we ran to my father.

" appa!" he turned around and looked at me, 

" Appa.. what are you doing here?" he looked at me,

" Mianhamnida Sehun-ya... but as Prince of the Wind land.. you must stay here and wait to be choosen to wed the princess." I looked at him.. no he couldn't have,

" Why me?! Aren't there the other pirnces!?" I felt uneasy about this, I don't know why...

" Sehun-ya.. all the other princes have all agreeed to it, it was only you who needed to come to the agreement."

" BUT I DIDN'T AGREE TO IT!" I knew I would regret yelling at my father, he turned and glared  me.

" You will stop being a brat Oh Sehun, you should be lucky that the King has asked you be apart of the court he has brought upon his daughter. You were also brought here to help protect her, all 12 of the princes powers are unqiue.. with the 12 of you together, you will unstoppable. Do you understand me?" I nodded my head. I guess I have to now do as I am told to do. And so he left, I walked down the hallway and turned when I a girl groaning. Tiffany noona was no longer by my side, so I walked towards the giant doored room and I watched secretly... a beautiful girl.. I gasped... she was the princess! 

" Ugh! Hyosung unnie! This is stupid, why does appa want me to walk " all properly" just because he wants me to marry one of the 12 princes! So now I have to walk like a princess, talk like one, act like.. everything! Ugh! Dwesso!" and she chucked the book on the floor, the girl she rolled her eyes. The woman she called Hyosung.. picked up the book and glared at her,

" Haena-ya.. I know you hate this, but you need to do this. These are your fathers wishes, please don't misunderstand and do you work.. arasso?" I chuckled at her.. she was cute, she whipped her head and squinted at the door.

" Nugusoyo? Show yourself." I walked from behind the door and smiled and waved,

" Annyounghaseyo, chunin Sehun imnida. I'm the prince from..."

" From the Land of Wind, ara." I smiled,

" You know me?" I smiled at her, she turned towards Hyosung

" unnie.. you can leave, we will continue this later. Arajiyo." Hyosung nodded her head and left, while closing the door behind her. She turned towards me,

" Come." she motioned towards the steep behind her,  her dress was flowly and it made her look so beautiful. She sat down like a princess, I sat down next to her.

" Pleasure to meet you Sehun-sshi." she said while picking up one of the books she had on her head, she opened the book and looked into it.

" Nodu, you are aware of the marriages your father has assigned to you?" she shut the book and looked at the door and sighed,

" Ye. I am aware of it, all of it. For the 12 princes I must choose which one to wed. That way my father could feel safe once again." and she looked up at Mato Planet,

" According to my father.. the Matoian prince and I aren't suppose to be star crossed lover anymore." the way she talked about it.. she sounded so sad,

" Waegurae? Did something happen?" she let out a sigh,

" The 4 wise men saw my future.. Daehyun oppa wasn't apart of it, actually he distructed everything. I couldn't let that happen to EXO planet.. not to the EXOtics who reside on this planet." I looked at her,

" You'd  be an excellent queen in the future." she smiled and nodded her head, but before we could talk more.. Hyosung and Tiffany walked in,

" Sehun-ya.. let's go. Let's leave the princess alone." and she bowed towards her,

" And you. You still have a lot to learn by tomorrow night." I nodded my head and got up, but I turned towards her and bowed to her. 

" Until we meet again, my lady." and I kissed her hand. She smiled at me and nodded her head,

" Until than." and I left.

~ end flashback/dream.~

I woke up in cold sweat.. what the hell was that dream about? I turned over and looked at the time, oh my god. It was already 5 in the afternoon, I sighed and got out of bed. I left my room because man was I hungry. But right when I walked out of my room.. Haena walked right out of Kai's room. I glared at her, she looked up at me and she looked away.. walking very quickly. What? I quickly followed behind her and grabbed her arm, I spun her around and looked her in the eyes. She quickly looked away,

" What the hell is wrong with you?! Why were you coming out of Kai's room?!" nothing.. she wouldn't talk to me.

 

Your POV -

no. he needs to stop touching me right now.. where was kai when I needed him? I wouldn't answer his question, he wouldn't let go of me either..

" Answer me! WHY ARE YOU COMING FROM KAI'S ROOM?!" i just want to get away,

" Jebal.. please leave me alone." I tried to push him away, but he only held on tighter.. 

" Stupid human! ing answer me! IT'S NOT THAT ING HARD!" I was crying again, my powers.. I couldn't use them. Not now, but he wouldn't leave me alone. I needed for him to get away.. right when I put my hands up.. something else pushed him away.

" Sehun.. what do you think you are doing?" Luhan pullled me into arms and I shoved my face into his chest, he held me tight..

" mwoh? how does this work?" I could feel Sehun glaring at me,

" Hyung.. what are you doing?" Luhan's grip around me only tightened but it didn't suffocate me,

" I will do anything to help the girl who helped me long ago, I am her Lulu." I gripped his shirt, it is him.

" Lulu? Hyung.. have you gone comepletely crazy? This girl is nothing but a human!" Luhan nodded his head,

" Yes. But I love her, I always have. For the years I've been here.. I regret being mean to her, now is the time where I can make it up to her." and he took me away and we walked slowly to his room, when we got there.. he shut the door behind him and pulled a chair to me. I sat down and he sat down across from me, I put my head down...

" Mianheyo.. i'm sorry I didn't remember you." I couldn't look him in the eye.. our promise... 

" I know what you're thinking.. our promise.." my eyes started to tear up again,

" Ne.. I am." luhan let out a sigh and grabbed my hand,

" Hajima.. I know for everything i've done to you.. will never make up to what i've done to you guende I will try.. will you accept my confession?" I looked at him.. he's confessing to me? No.. he can't.. not now..not after what has happened..

" Luhan-sshi.." he put his hand up,

" Hajiman.. please.." I knew what he was implying,

" Lulu oppa...." those words seemed to just slip off of my tongue,

" Mianheyo.. but I can't accept you right now, not after what i've been through." 

 

Luhan's POV -

what is she talking about,

" What do you mean? Is there something you want to tell me?" she shook her head,

" I can't.. I really don't want to talk about it." she stopped and looked at the door,

" Mianhe... but I must go, I believe Jongin-ya is looking for me." and she got up. I watched her  She had a slight limp, this confused me. Than she left my room, I thought to myself... should I keep fighting for her? But  the human.. she rejected me! Great.. now i'm pissed. I looked at the vase that sat on my dresser.. i used my anger and my powers just went out of control. The vase went flying to my wall, I let a deep sigh.. after all this time.. I finally confess and she can't give back my feelings for her. Not now?! Everything in my room started to move and float, but eventually went back down when I calmed down.. I fell onto my bed and looked at the ceiling. You know what.. i've come this far.. i'm not stopping now. I'm going to get her to mine.. i'm going to.

 

Your POV -

I transported to Kai's room and sat on his bed, waiting for him. When he popped into his room.. he looked at me and smiled,

" good. You listened." he walked towards me and laid on his bed, I scooted over so he could lay down next to me. I just sat there, 

" Feeling better?" I nodded my head, 

" You do know that i'm not a human right?" he looked at me,

" Mwohya?" I looked at my hands,

" I'm an absorber.. I absorb powers. I didn't realize it until now, it didn't start until my brother met you guys. Watch." little by little.. I showed the powers I have come upon, not knowing that someone was watching us...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


A/N: hello! I'm sorry. OTL I know I as an author.. but it's because i've been so busy these past few months. Like it , I work on the weekends, I have to go to school. I would be up late doing homework. ( which I still need to do.) I had dance squad practices, cheerleading meets and practices. I was just so busy these months but now that school is almost over, i'm cooling it a bit. I'm on spring break right now well everyone elses is like a week long.. mine is freaking 4 days. Plus weekends.. it's stupid. I don't like my school district, anyways.. that update though. I'm sorry if it , also until next time. Please comment, update and subscribe! Thanks!! xoxo nina_saranghae8