1.

Love is always there..

Your POV -

I woke up to my alarm clock.. I looked at it. 

10:30 AM

" !" I got out of bed and ran out of my room.. where I bumped into.. the one and only. One of the leaders of Korea's biggest and scariest gangs..

" Oppa!" I said while I looked up at my brother, he smiled down at me.

" Ya! Where's my little yeodongsaeng going to early in the morning?"

" Oppa! I'm late for school, means your late for school!" I heard my brother laugh..

" Babo.. it's Saturday. There is no school today." I looked up at my brother.. was it really Saturday? I went back to my room and went straight to my phone that was charging on a table next to my bed.. I looked at the date. 

Saturday September 21, 2012.

Crap it was Saturday.. meaning my birthday is coming up soon, my brother and I go to the same college.. along with his stupid friends. They call themselves EXO, I told Junmyeon oppa that I didn't want anyone to know that I was his yeodongsaeng. He hated the thought about people not knowing.. he wanted to protect me.. I wasn't the prettiest thing at school well according to me. So I stayed quiet and shy, always into books. Expect when I got out, I do my hair, makeup and I put in my contacts. I was still standing in my room when I heard Junmyeon oppa call my name.

" Ya! Haena-ya! Pallie-ya! Come eat, eomma and appa would kill me if they found out if I didn't feed you." I put my hair up in a bun and walked down the stairs.. ugh I hate how big our house is sometimes.. when I'm lazy. I don't want to walk up and down the stairs. They need to get that elevator fixed, I got into the kitchen and sat down. Junmyeon oppa looked at me.

" Mwoh?"

" Why must you wear such revealing clothing?" I looked down at my pajamas.. 

" really?" aish he's so protective sometimes..

" Ne, I'm dead serious. I mean I can see your shoulder!" I looked at him..

" Oppa.. they're pajamas.. you should be happy that I'm not dressing like those girls you bring back to your apartment!" Yeah my brother doesn't live with anymore. He didn't like my parents rules so he moved out and made his own rules, but when I went out.. I would see my brother with my girl.. who dressed in less clothes then I did. And I was fully clothed!

" Aish! Whatever, let's eat." I pulled my bowl towards me, my brother wasn't the best at cooking but at least he put effort into it. Today it was a bowl of cereal, good. I picked up my bowl and went into the living room, I the tv.. to the news. Ugh! I hate how my dad does that.. but yet again it was about my brother and his gang members.

" Junmyeon oppa! Your on tv again.. so are you friends!" I scream to him.. but all he did was make a grunt sound and I could hear his spoon clinking against his bowl. I laughed to myself and switched it to cartoons. I was flipping through channels.. when I saw a little green frog come on.

" Keroro!" I almost spilled my cereal on me and then I heard my brother's laugh.. I turned around and looked at him,

" Mwohayo?"

" Aren't you a little to old to be watching Keroro?"

" Aniyo!" then he laughed and walked over to me,

" I have to go, mianheyo. I wanted to spend the day with you but I can't. I may be in a gang but that doesn't mean I'm still not a good student." I nodded my head and felt a ping in my stomach.. I missed my brother.. I barely saw him as it is and when I do see him.. he has to leave. I sighed out loud,

" Ya.. don't be like that. I'm still your oppa, i'll always be there for you."

" Arasso." I said while slumping my shoulders down,

" Ya! I'll be back tomorrow, I promise and if I see you at the club tonight.. your going to get it. Arasso?" I looked up at him.. the club that our parents owned. We got to go in for free since we were owner's kids but no one knew that, they just thought we were lucky.

" Mwohayo!? Why not!? I don't even drink when I go to the club, I just dance. Aish." I looked at my brother.. he was staring me down.

" If you go tonight and I find out that your there.. I will tell eomma and appa, then I will tell the whole school that your my yeodongsaeng!"

" Aniyo! Eomma and appa know that I go, they also know that I just sit in the private room doing nothing! Also.. if you tell. Do you know how different i'll be treated? Aniyo. You can't!"

" Arasso. I won't.. as long as you don't go to the club tonight. Araji?" I nodded my head and put my bowl on the table.. I wasn't so hungry anymore.. I laid down on the couch and heard my brother leave. Once he was gone, I got up and went to my room. I went straight to my desk and opened my compter, right when I logged in my computered dinged. I looked at it, it was a messge from my best friend.

~ IMing each other.~

Lee_Eunji42 said:

" Ya! Babo, what are you doing?"

Kim_Haena8 said:

" I'm at home, waeyo?"

Lee_Eunji42 said:

" Let's go shopping today, we can get new clothes and make up so we can have some new stuff for tonight. Plus I have to tell you something really important. :)" .. crap! We were supposed to go tonight.. What was I going to say.

Lee_Eunji42 said:

" Haena-ya.. are you there?"

Kim_Haena8 said:

" Uhh.. I don't think I'll be able to go. Mianhe."

Lee_Eunji42 said:

" Aniyo! You are not doing this to me now, you are going and that's final. I don't care if you don't feel good, all you do is sit in that damn private room anways."

Kim_Haena8 said:

" Aish.. arasso. I'll meet you there in like an hour, annyoung." and I logged off, I went to my closet and pulled out some clothes and a towel. Then I walked to my bathroom and took a shower. When I was done, I threw my clothes on, blow dried my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

I put my glasses back on..

\

I grabbed my purse and my cellphone, it's been 2 years already.

" Hmm maybe I can get my new phone today." I made sure my wallet was in my purse.. my parents gave me a debit card with unlimited money in it.. which was weird. Oh well, I don't really buy much things anyways, so there's always more money just piling up in.. maybe i'll use it for later. I had everything and walked back downstairs, I walked to my front door and grabbed some shoes and opened the door. I made sure the lock was on and I opened up the garage, I walked to my car and got in. I opened the door and drove out, then I closed it.. our drive way was long.. so it took a while but I finally reached the gate  and saw that Junji was working, I rolled down my window.

" Annyounghaseyo Junji oppa!" I said with a smile on my face.

" Oh, Haena-ya. Yeppuda, where are you going today?"

" Oh gomawayo Junji oppa and i'm going to the mall. I'll be home later, if eomma and appa ask tell them where I went but if Junmyeon oppa comes back, tell him i'm at the Library... arasso?"

" Ne! I know the rules, have a good day today Haena-ya." He said while opening the gate for me, I waved at him and drove out. It only took about 10 minutes to the mall from my house, so I got there pretty quick. When I got to the mall I parked.. my car in the private section.. I forgot to tell you. My family owns the mall and mostly half of Seoul.. but no knows that. I got out of my car.. and I saw his car. It drove past me and parked right next to mine.. I watched as he got out of the car.. It was Zhang Yixing.. or Lay as everyone knew him. I opened my car door again.. and went to get my purse.. hoping he would leave me alone. But he didn't he stopped when he realized it was me.

" Oh, Dàjia hâo ugly pig." I grabbed my purse and shut my car door and started to walk away and I heard him follow me,

" You know.. just because your parents are rich doesn't mean you have a right to park here.. hey since your parents are rich.. maybe they can get you plastic surgery, or ship you off to a different country.. or even better a different planet!" I heard him laugh... I just kept my head down and hoped he would go away.. I felt a tear run down my cheek.. but he wouldn't go away. Thank goodness there wasn't a line at the elevators.. I got in one and shut the door before he could anywhere near me.. I didn't want be anywhere near him. I let out a wishful sigh and the elevator started to move. I was away from him now.. I hope. I wiped my tears and stood up straight in the elevator.. thank goodness I knew where the nearst bathroom was, I needed to fix my makeup.. or take it off.

 

Lay's POV -

Everyone was on they're way to the mall.. well actually only I was. Since everyone was already there.. I had a huge hangover from last night. I didn't want to drink.. but of course, I gave in. I got to the private parking.. when I was driving in.. I saw her. The girl I've had a crush on for over 2 years now.. it hurt me to see her cry, to see be hurt because of us but I can't let anyone know that.. I'm Lay from EXO for crying out loud.. I can't be having a crush.. here I am. Having one.. I got out of my car.. I could feel her looking at me.. 

" Oh, Dàjia hâo ugly pig." I didn't want to say it.. but I had too. I had to uphold my image.. if I didn't would I be apart of EXO? No, i'd be a loser.. with a pretty face. She started to walk away from me.. I followed her. I wanted to run to her and hold her.. tell her that I was sorry for causing all the pain she has experinced from me.. but I couldn't only mean things could come out of my mouth,

" You know.. just because your parents are rich doesn't mean you have a right to park here.. hey since your parents are rich.. maybe they can get you plastic surgery, or ship you off to a different counry.. or even better a different planet!" I had to sound like I meant.. so I laughed.. I felt so bad. I saw her run to the elevator.. and she pushed the button and got in.. before I could reach her.. the doors closed. I looked up.. 

Level 2

I got in the next in the next elevator.. I looked over. The elevators were made of glass so I could see outside, and I turned.. to see her in her elevator.. I could see that I had made her cry. Again.. my heart broke a little right there.. I pushed the 2 button and my elevator went up, I watched her.. she was beautiful. She had make up on today.. I don't get why. She was naturally beautiful.. my thoughts were stopped when she got off and I didn't see her after that, my elevator finally stopped and I got off; I looked for her.. but I couldn't find her. But I didn't find my other friends, I walked to them

" Ya! Lay-ya.. wae?" I looked up at Suho hyung..

" Aniyo. Come on let's go." I said while smiling.. we started walking but then stopped when Suho stopped, we all stopped after him and looked at him,

" Hyung, wae? Gwaenchana?"

" Oh, ah ne. Gwaenchanayo Baekhyun-ya. Guys i'll meet you there, I need to use the bathroom real quick."

" Arasso hyung! Pallie, arasso?" I looked at Chen.. everyone nodded they're heads and started to move to the store.. I watched Suho hyung leave.. then my eyes landed on her. She was walking towards the bathroom and so was Suho hyung.

" Uhh guys. I gotta go to the bathroom too." and I left.

 

Suho's POV -

I walked towards the bathroom.. where I saw my little sister. I got to the bathroom before she did.. she had her head down.. I could tell she was crying, I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her away. I made sure no one was watching, I dragged her into my parent's very exclusive private bathrooms.. that only me and Haena-ya could use. And occasionaly my friends..

" Ya! Let go of me!!"

" Haena-ya! Shut up!" Her body started to loosen up when she heard my voice

" Oppa?" Once I knew we were safe in the bathroom, I turned around and looked at her.. she was definitely crying.

" Wae? Why are you crying?"

" Aniyo.. gwaenchanayo." She turned away from me.. and looked in the mirrors.. her eyes were red and puffy and her makeup was ruined.. wait my little sister wearing makeup? I walked towards the sink and grabbed a napkin, then I got it wet.. I grabbed her arm and we sat down on the bench/ seat thing my parents decided to put in here. Why? I have no idea.. but whatever, I don't judge. I held Haena's chin and wiped away her smeared make up. 

" Tell me what happened.. I'll beat them up. No one has the right to make my little sister.. unless it's me of course." I said while smiling at her, she smiled back at me.

" Babo oppa, i'm serious. Gwaenchanayo." She looked down when she said that..

" Aniyo.. I don't believe that. What happened?" I looked at her seriously.. she had to tell me. She knew she that had too, 

" Arasso, I left the house today.. because I wanted to shop. So when I got out of my car.. I saw Lay pull up in next to me and so I tried to ignore him.. but he wouldn't stop. I don't know oppa.. I thought that I could stand your friends and not cry, but they get me everytime." My anger was building up and I think Haena could tell.

 

Your POV -

This why I didn't to tell him.. I mean he's the leader of Korea's baddest gang.. now he's going to kill one of s.

" Oppa.. promise me you won't do anything." He looked at me,

" Mwoh? Why the hell not? I have every right to punch his face off." I looked at him..

" Oppa, he's your friend. Don't do anything, arasso? Look I have to go, i'll see you later. Annyoung." and I got up and looked in the mirror and all my make up was removed execpt my lipstick.. my eyes weren't as puffy and red as before.. so it was okay for me to go out in public. I turned and looked at my brother,

" Oppa.. promise me you won't do anything."

" Haena-ya.."

" Ani, promise me."

" Arasso, yagsog."

" Araji, I'll see you later oppa. Saranghaeyo." I said and I gave a kiss on the cheeck and left the bathroom.. right when I left though. I saw Lay walking towards the bathroom.. all the girls had they're eyes on him expect me of course.. I looked down and walked away from him.. please don't let him bother me. I walked past him and he didn't even say anything to me.. I let out a sigh, I walked to the store where I told Eunji to meet me. When I got there she was already in there looking for clothes.

" Eunji-ya!" I said while waving my arms,

" Haena-ya! I thought you didn't come, you said one hour.. I actually thought you meant an hour babo."

" Mianhamnida.. I got caught up in something. But i'm here now right?"

" Mm! Now let's shop, we have a lot of things to get before tonight. Because tonight we are going to celebrate's Chen oppa's birthday." I was already looking at clothes.. while she was talking.

" Nugu?"

" Chen! Aish, do ever listen when I tell you stuff about EXO?" Great.. that Chen.. my brother's friend.

" Aniyo. Cause I don't care for them, now let's shop." I said while walking away from her to another part of the store, it was the boy section.. knowing my brother he wouldn't have anything to give to Chen so I might as well help him pick it out. I looked at a shirt

Hmm I choose a medium cause he looked like one, I also looked around. Whenever I saw him at school, he had a camera with him; I'll go the electronic store soon. That way I can stop by and get a new phone and get Chen a new camera.

" Haena-ya.. are you even listening to me?" I turned to my friend,

" Mwohayo?"

" Why are you buying a guys shirt? And how do you not like EXO?" I turned away and rolled my eyes, I walked away from the boy section and went back to the girls.

" I'm buying a guy's shirt because it's nice to give something to someone on they're birthday Eunji-ya, and I don't like them because of what they do. You shouldn't like them either."

" But it's impossible not to like them! They're so hot! Espically Sehun oppa, Lay oppa, Luhan oppa, Suho oppa.." And she kept going on with they're names..

" Eunji-ya, can we not talk EXO while we shop. Come on, let's hurry up and get some clothes then we can go eat and afterwards we can go get makeup. Cause I still need time to get ready." We walked around the store when I heard Eunji call my name.

" Mwoh?"

" Come look at this dress!" I walked over to her holding up a dress,

" Oh yepoda, are you going to buy it?"

" Ani it doesn't match my skin tone, here you buy it. I already found the dress I wanted." Then she handed the dress to me and walked to a very shiny dress.

" This one i'm getting, come on. Let's find some shoes then we can go get some food. Cause baegopa!" I nodded my head and followed her to the shoe section.. while we were looking for shoes. I just remembered something,

" Ya, Eunji-ya.. what did you want to tell me?"

" Not here.. while we're eating." I nodded my head and looked for my shoes.

* Eunji's and and your shoe.*

We finally paid for our things and we went to go eat, we got our food and sat down. 

" What did you want to tell me?" She looked up at me and smiled..

" I danced with one of the EXO boys last week." I made a face,

" Aish.. I thought it was something important. Like you getting a job." I said while stabbing my fork into my salad,

" Ya! This is important, it was amazing. If you went to the club you would know!"

" Whatever, nugu?"

" I danced with Kai oppa."

" Ehh, why are you calling him oppa? He's only a few months older then you." I swear my best friend was an idiot when it came to these boys, 

" I'll be back, I want bubble tea." I said while getting up,

" Aigoo you and your bubble tea." I shrugged and walked away.. while I was walking I could hear everyone's thoughts.. I rolled my eyes. They were all talking about EXO being at the mall and Chen's party tonight. I walked to the bubble tea stand,

" Haena-sshi!" I smiled and bowed,

" Annyounghaseyo ahjimma."

" The usual?" I nodded my head, since my parents owned the mall all the workers knew I was. I waited in line for my bubble tea.. when I heard his thoughts.

" What is this ugly pig doing here?" I completely ignored him.. but I could still hear his thoughts.

" Here you go Haena-sshi." I smiled.. cause I could finally get my mind off of him, 

" Gomawayo ahjimma." I pulled out my wallet to pay,

" Aniyo, it's on the house today." I nodded my head,

" Gomawayo." Then I walked away.. I could see the girls looking at the bubble tea stand.

" Oh! Sehun-ya!! Your back for you daily bubble tea too?" I turned around to see my brother's friend.. the youngest. Oh Sehun. I turned around and walked back to Eunji who was staring over there too.

" Ya! Stop staring it's not nice." Of course she didn't listen so I got up and left. I'll text her later, I went to the electronic store and bought a new camara and got my new phone.

After I got everything I went to my car and went staright home, once I got home.. I went inside and went straight to my room. I put my things on the bed and went to my closet to find a birthday bag from Chen's presents.

* pretend it's like those really ugly birthday bags but with EXO all over it.*

I found the stupid bag my brother gave me, when a girl gave it to him.. I looked at it.

" I should've burned it." I walked out of my closet and went straight to my bed, I folded his shirt and then put the camera on top. After everything was done, I got on my computer.. to find a new message. I opened it up and my eyes widened.

Lay_Yixing10 said:

Dàjia hâo." I looked at the message.. how did he get my email? I responded back.

Kim_Haena8 said:

" Mwoh?" I hoped he wouldn't respond.. but of course he did.

Lay_Yixing10 said:

" Are you coming to Chen's party tonight?"

Kim_Haena8 said:

" Ani." and then I got off. I stared at my computer.. who did he get my email and why was he acting so nice towards me, I shook my head and looked at the time.

7:30 PM

I got up and grabbed my phone, I texted my brother and told him to come Chen's present in my room. I was taking a shower when I heard Suho come into the house and go into my room,

" Ya! Your not going to the club are you?!"

" Mwohayo? I can't hear you over the water." But right after I said that.. the water stopped.. I forgot that he had the power to do that. But so did I, I turned it back on and finished washing my hair. When I was done, I wrapped a towel around me and my hair and I walked out.. to find my brother standing by the door holding my dress.

" Are you going tonight?"

" Ne I am." I said while walking away from him and going into my room,

" Mwohayo?! I told you not too!"

" Wae? Cause it's your chinggu's birthday, don't worry oppa. I'll stay in the private room and use the internet thing that eomma put in there so I can just order up food and something to drink. Don't worry, I'll fine arasso?" I looked at my brother.. I see the water ball forming in his hands, I moved my fingers a little and it froze in his hand.. he looked at me.

" Mwoh? How did you did you do that? I thought you only had water powers.. only Xiumin hyung has freezing powers. Mwoh?" I looked down.. I barely found out what my power was.. a couple of years ago. I didn't tell anyone.. not even my brother.

" Oppa.. I have the abililty to absorb powers.. whosever by me I can absorb they're power and then I have it too. I'm able to do yours, your friends, Eunji's, eomma's, appas, and everyone's who's around me." my brother just looked at me..

" Daebak.. no wonder you were so different when we were growing up.. we thought you wouldn't have powers. Usually we manifest our powers at a very young age.. but you. Nothing, now it makes sense." I looked at my brother.. he was right.. that's the reason why i'm bullied at school. People thought me as different.. not like them. They thought I didn't have powers.. while I was thinking.. I realized that I was still sitting in my towel..

" Oppa.. can get you get out of my room now?"

" Eh waeyo?"

" So I can get dressed." My brother blushed and looked down,

" Oh right, mianhe. I'll wait downstairs for you."

" Eh, your letting me go?"

" Ne.. why not." I got off my bed, and I ran to hugged him,

" Gomawayo oppa!"

" Mm, now hurry up and get ready." I listened to him and pushed him out, I shut my door and I started to get dressed. Once I was dressed, I blow dried my hair then curled it and did make up. Then I put in my contacts and I looked in the mirror.. whenever I dressed up like this.. no knew who I was not even my own best friend... and that's how I wanted to keep it. I walked into my closet to find a flowing cardigan to wear if it gets cold and I brought a book to read, good thing the private room has a tv in there. If I felt like dancing I would go out and dance.. hopefully oppa will let me. Once I was done, I grabbed my shoes and went downstairs,

" Okay i'm ready lets go." My brother got off the couch and looked at me,

" Mwoh?"

" Aish aniyo.." he walked away shaking his head.. he disapproved of my outfit.. I shrugged my shoulders and followed him to his car. We drove out of our driveway and up to the gate where Jinji opened the gate for us, it only took a few minutes from our house to the club so we were there in no time; but while we were driving we would sing along with whats on the radio.

Queen - IU ( Parody )

We got to the club and I looked at it.. EXOtics Nightclub is what my parents decided to name it. Why I have no idea but I liked it. Oppa parked his car and we walked in.. good thing no one was there yet. But after we got there.. everyone started to arrive. The club filled rather quickly and soon the floor was packed with people. I sat at the bar drinking a Blackberry Mint Bisque

( No alcohol in it.)

After I finished my drink I got up and danced.. I was actually a really good dancer, while I was dancing.. I felt someone come up behind me and I turned around to see who it was.. it was Luhan. 

" Why do you tease me?" That's right he didn't know who I was.. I'm going to enjoy this. I didn't say anything, I just turned around and started to grind on him. After the song was done, I started to walk away. But before I could he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back towards him, we were so close to each other. I could feel his warm breath.

" Where do you think your going?" I looked at him,

" The song's done, i'm just going to get my stuff." He didn't listen.. he dragged me away, I turned around to see Suho oppa wasn't paying attention.. great the time I need him most.. he's off with some girl. But I did notice Lay was looking at us, I turned back around and heard Luhan open a door.. the door to my private room.

" What are we doing in here?" I said.. I could see all my things on the table.. . Luhan didn't say anything, he just shut the door and locked it; then he started  to walk towards me. I tried to back away but he grabbed my wrist and pulled me closer to him.. I looked into his eyes.. he had a cute face.. but it was hidden under his coldness. He also reminded me of a deer.. but before I could pull away, he pulled me into a kiss. My eyes.. were wide open. Is he really kissing me?! It wasn't those hard, passionate kisses; it was soft.. like the time I lost my first kiss.. he reminded me of Luhan. But the kid moved to China and I never heard from him again.. he pulled out and looked at me.. I was confused with what was going on.. I turned away from him.. I started to walk away and open the door. To find Lay standing there..

" Hyung there you are! We're going to blow Chen's cake, pallie." Luhan nodded his head and walked away with Chen.. I went back into the private room.. and sat down. I couldn't think straight.. I looked out the window.. everyone was standing around Chen.. I even found Eunji.. she was standing next to Kai. I shook my head and looked again.. I then found Luhan looking at me. I looked at him.. what should I do? I turned around and walked away.

 

Luhan's POV -

Does she not remember me? I even kissed her like I did way back when.. when we were kids. Before I left to China.. how does she not remember me? I looked up, I saw her looking at everyone. Our eyes caught each other.. and we stared. But she turned away.. I'll make her remember me.. I am her Lulu anyways.

" Jebal Haena-ya.. remember who I am. Jebal." I whispered to myself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey there my little cupcake readers! (: I felt like this one should be a long chapter.. if you don't like i'm sorry. I'm really bad at writing first chapters. Tell me what you think just down below and don't forget to subscribe! Thanks for reading guys. Oh.. yeah I just realized that I forgot Kai in my picture.. I'll change it later. When I feel better, so enjoy the first chapter and subscribe and comment! Annyoung my beautiful cupcakes. <3