5.

Love is always there..

Your POV -

I was so happy today, today was the day I get to leave the hospital and have a nice family dinner with my brother and parents. I woke up early to change out of my hospital smock and into some clothes that my mother brought me.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked around, my room was really quiet. I don't like it.. why did I wake up early? I was so alone in my room.. I let out a sigh and went to my bed.. I looked to my left.. my purse was on the nightstand, I grabbed it and looked through it. I found my headphones and grabbed my phone, I plugged in my headphones and closed my eyes.. I didn't realize someone was in my room until I heard them..

" Is she busy?" I took off my headphones and looked at the door.. to see Luhan.

" Bappeun?" I shook my head and started to put my headphones and phone on the nightstand,

" Aniya.." why was he here? This was awkward, I sat up and looked at him.

" What were you doing?"

" Listening to my music." he only nodded his head and looked at the ground.. when he did that.. he looked so much like Lulu.. I smiled and laughed a little, Luhan looked up and saw me.. I saw him smile a little then too.

 

Luhan's POV -

she was smiling and laughing.. I looked up at her. Does she remember me? I smiled a little.. but stopped when she stopped, I looked at her.. did I do something wrong?

" Luhan-sshi... mwohangoya?"

" Waeyo?"

" Why are you here? You've never liked me.." I looked at my hands and scoffed a little.. if only she knew.. if she knew that I've been in love with her for years.. I couldn't stop thinking about her even when I moved to China with my family.

" Suho-ya.. asked me to watch you until he gets here." she nodded her head.. but she kept looking at me,

" Mwoh?!" I scared her a little.. I felt bad.. but I didn't say anything,

" Well what were you going to say?"

" Do you have a little brother? Dwesso, dwesso. That was a stupid question, jeongsamnida. Everyone knows that you're an only child." I looked at her.. she does remember me. I smiled but hid my face so she wouldn't be able to see me.

 

Your POV -

" I've been in love with her since I could remember, even since I moved." who was Luhan talking about? Was it me? No it couldn't.. he didn't get here until a couple of years of ago, duh. Luhan's next question shocked me,

" What are you to Suho-ya?"

" Ne?"

" Suho-ya.. he worries about you.. more then any other girl i've seen him with.. what are you to him? Are you his callback?" I looked at him.. no I wasn't his callback.. whatever the hell that was, I'm his sister. But I couldn't tell Luhan that..

" Ani.. chunin.. mollasinikka. I don't know why Suho-sshi likes me so much."

" He let's you call him oppa.. even though he does that to all the girls... you were the fastest.. are you sure there isn't going on between you two?" I was seriously about to punch Luhan in the face.. but before I could say anything my fat head of a brother comes in,

" Oh! Luhan hyung.. you were here the whole time?" I looked at them.. didn't Junmyeon oppa send Luhan here?

" Oppa.. didn't you send Luhan-sshi here?" my brother turned and looked at me,

" Ani.." we both looked at Luhan.. he just smiled and waved,

" You guys are great together!" and he ran out of my room.. me and my brother looked at each other, we were going to say something but Luhan came back, smiled and put a thumbs up and ran away again.

" Oppa.." my brother just put up and hand and shook his head,

" Aniyo.. nado molla." I looked at him but he turned around and smiled at me,

" Kaja, grab your things and lets go!" I nodded my head and smiled at him, I walked back to where my purse was. I grabbed it and made sure everything was in there.. chapstick, lipgloss, hair tie? I shrugged my head and kept looking, glasses.. ect. Seems like everything was in there.. I walked over to there to grab my phone and headphones.. to find that my headphones were gone.. I looked at my brother,

" Oppa! My headphones are gone.."

" Mwoh? How did you lose those?"

" Molla! Eotteokaji? Oh?"

" Don't worry so much about them, oppa will buy you know ones. Kaba, eomma and appa are waiting for you at home." I looked at the nightstand again.. I let out a sigh and pouted towards my brother, he put his arm around me and pulled me close to him. I pushed him off of me and walked to his car, he ran ahead of me and opened the door for me.. I looked at him and rolled my eyes.. I walked past him and got into the car.. it took him forever to get into his car, but he finally got in.

" Arasso, ka." my brother was a loser.. I don't get how he was the leader of EXO.. he was to childish and such an idiot,

" You know you should stop thinking about how beautiful your oppa is, it isn't good for your health." my brother's words pulled me out of my trance.. I looked at him.

" Mwoh?! Beautiful oppa? If I had to choose a beautiful oppa.. it would be Minhyuk oppa!" my brother's mouth flew right open.. it made him mad when I brought up my best friend.. well we stopped when he joined BTOB.. the other gangsters in Seoul.. they didn't go to the same school as us.. and they weren't actually EXO's friends but they weren't actually enem. I haven't talked to Minhyuk oppa in a long time..

* A/N: Pretend he's Suho's age .. haha. I like Minhyuk. :3*

" Mwohayo?! What's with you and liking the enemy huh?!"

" Because of you! You drove Minhyuk oppa to join BTOB.. because you didn't like the thought of him being my friend.. because he was " older " then me." I said while pouting..

" Aish.. I can see why you're my yeodongsaeng.. you're stubborn like your oppa.. but you're also a babo!" I looked at my brother and punched him in the arm..

" Ya! Stop your talking, let's just hurry up and get home. Eomma told me last night that she had some really big news." my brother nodded his head and kept on driving.. our house was some what far from the hospital, and I was okay with that. I could look around and look at the stores we drove by,  out of no where we stopped.. I looked around.. where were we?

" Oppa.. eodiga?" my brother was already out of the car.. I sighed and got out of the car.. I was forced to follow him.

" Oppa! Oppa!" I said while screaming at him.. he just ignored me.. butthole. I held in my breath.. I walked past a bunch of people.. some of them around my age.. I could hear them whisper..

Oh.. he probably broke up with her."

" You're right... how sad. She's still going after him." I scoffed and stopped.. I turned and looked at them..

" Yeah.. that idiot that i'm following.. isn't my boyfriend. We didn't break up or anything, arasso?!" the girls just kept looking at me.. I scoffed and walked away from them.. people gave me headaches, as I started to walk away again.. one shouted at me,

" Gurae.. if he isn't your boyfriend.. then why are you following him around like a puppy dog?" I turned and looked at her..

" Who the hell do you think you are getting into other people's business that don't involve you?! Do you know who I am?" I started to walk towards her..

" Ani. and I don't care.. from what I could see, you're just throwing yourself at Suho oppa! You !" I couldn't take it anymore.. I felt power.. I looked at her.. she goes to our school.. did she not know me? That's right.. my glasses, no one knew me without them. I looked at my hand.. a fire ball was forming in my hand.. I knew she could see it, I also knew she was scared.

" Want to say anything else? Because it's not what you think, arasso.. your precious Suho oppa is just fine, I didn't do anything to him. Gurae that means he's nothing to me arasso?" I said while walking towards the girl.. i didn't want to do this.. I hated to fight but once you make me mad.. no point in stopping me. If only I hadn't left my purse in the car.. aish! This was probably going to be the only time i'll do this.. but whatever, I kept walking towards her.. she had fear in her eyes... I felt terrible. I opened my mouth to say something but I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked back.. it was my brother.

" Geuman.. kaja." I nodded and let the fire disenurgrate by it's self.. we started to walk away when the girl said something again,

" Oppa! Gomawayo! If it wasn't for you.. I don't know what would've happened, how about I give you something for my graditude." I turned around and looked at the girl.. I clenched my teeth and looked at her.. Junmyeon turned around looked at her. I knew what was going through his mind.. but he didn't show it, but he started to walk towards the girl and looked at her.. it was a whisper but loud enough to a few people around us to hear.

" Don't you ever mess with my girl again.. arasso?!" and he pushed the girl away from him and grabbed my arm, he dragged away from the crowd.. once we were away I pulled my arm away from him.

" Mwohangoya?! I can handle myself perfectly fine oppa." I said looking at him, he turned and looked at me.. I already knew what he was going to say..

" Mwoh? You can handle yourself?!" I did whatever I could to not show how scared I was right now..

" Oh! That's what I said.. gurae! What are you going to do about it?" that made my brother mad.. he walked towards me,

" MWOHAYO!? I'm your oppa, show respect to me! I'm not letting my yeodongsaeng turn into something she's not.. arasso?!" I looked at him.. tears were forming in my eyes.. for a minute I saw my brother but just for a minute until he turned back into what people called the Suho leader look,

" ARASSO?!" I put my head down..

" Arasso oppa, mianheyo." I couldn't look at him.. not after what had happened, my brother started to walk towards me.. but I backed away. Of course that didn't stop him,

" Haena-ya.. oppa mian. I didn't mean to yell at you, it's.. it's just." what was he going to say.. I couldn't read his mind right now, I looked up at him.

" It's just what oppa?"

" It's just.. it's just that I don't want you to turn like me.." I looked at him.. what was he trying to tell me?

" Mwohayo?" my brother looked up at me,

" I don't want you to turn bad like I did.. mianheyo." my brother the idiot.. I smiled at him and walked towards him,

" Gwaenchana, kaja." he looked up at me and smiled,

" Babo-ya.. kaba, oppa has a present for you." I looked at him.. a present? He's tapping his mind with his powers, smart move.. my brother stopped walking and looked back at me,

" I know you're trying to read my mind.. dwesso, my powers are stronger then yours. Geuman Haena-ya.. kaja." I looked at him.. I stuck my tongue out at his back.. I slowly followed him into a store.. I looked around the store, he brought me to an electronic store? I hated my brother.. I sighed and looked around. I didn't realize my brother was behind me until he said something.

" Babo!" I jumped and looked at him.

" Mwoh!?" he started to laugh and held up something in his hand,

" Mwohayo?"

" Kaja." what the heck.. I rolled my eyes and followed him back to the car, once we got back into the car and I looked at my brother.

" Seat belt please." what? That's all he has to say to me? I sat back and put my seat belt on and looked out the window,

" Oppa." I said while not looking at him,

" Mwoh?"

" Why did you drag me into an electronic store?!" I heard him laugh, I whipped my head to look at him.

" Well if you followed like a good little yeodongsaeng you're supposed to be, you would know. Now you won't know what I bought until after dinner, arasso? So don't bug me about it." he was the worst big brother in the world,

" Aish.. oppa you , araji?" all he did was laugh,

" Ara." he said in between breaths, I ignored him the entire car ride home.. but we finally got home. I got out of the car and waved to my brother,

" Annyoung babo-ya!" and I turned to walk away from him,

" Why are you sending me away? This is my house to, babo." I heard him while he walked past me,

" Ya!" I followed my brother into the house and smacked on the arm, that time I could read his mind.. I ran straight to my room,

" Ya! Dorawa!" I didn't listen, he chased me all over the house since he blocked of the stairs.. damn it! I ran straight to the kitchen, when I was stopped.

" Mwohangoya? Why are you running in my house?" I stopped in my tracks.. and looked at my mom

" Eomma.. it's not me, oppa is trying to kill me!" 

" She's lying!" I heard my brother when he came into the kitchen, I scoffed at him and kicked him in the leg.. good thing my mom wasn't looking.

" Ya! Eomma!" I gave him the death glare,

" Mwoh?! Ani, I don't want to hear it.. you two stop fighting, Haena-ya go get dressed. Dinner starts at 6 sharp and it's already 4, aish! Pallie-ya! I need to finish making dinner. Junmyeon-ya go to your room and get ready also, arasso. Ka!" our mom pushed us out of the kitchen and did a shooing motion at us, I was the first to walk away. I was halfway up the stairs.. when I heard my mom call my brother back into the kitchen, I was curious.. so I walked back down the stairs and stood out the door.. but all I could hear was this,

" Don't tell your sister about our guest.. I think it'll be best for her.. if she didn't find out until later, araji? Guraego.. Junmyeon-ya.. be good tonight arasso? You're yeodongsaeng needs this."

" Ne eomma." I turned away from the door.. and to my room.. I shut the door quietly and walked to my bed.. who was my mom talking about? I was to far from her so I couldn't hear her's or my brother's thoughts.. I laid back on my bed and looked at my ceiling.. why was he in my room?

~ Flash back~

I looked at him.. why was he here? I couldn't hear his thoughts,

" Mwoh? What's the matter.. scared because you're oppa isn't here to protect you?" I looked at him..

" Hoya-sshi.."

" I haven't heard you say those words since we had class together.. for the first time." he said while laughing,

" Wae.. why are you here?" he turned serious now.. I still couldn't hear his thoughts.. why couldn't I? He started to walk around my room

" Waeyo? I can't be here now?" he scoffed at me and looked at me,

" Stop trying to read my mind!" I looked at him.. what did he just say,

" Mwoh.. mwohayo?" he walked towards me and sat down.. he looked at me.. then looked at the ground,

" Hoya-sshi.. mwohangoya?" I looked at him.. does he know? He looked at me..

" Stop being formal with me! WAE!? We were together once! Stop BEING SO FORMAL TOWARDS ME!" I looked at me.. what was wrong with him,

" Hoya.. oppa.. mwohayo? Gwaenchanayo?" he looked up at me,

" Answer me first.. are you trying to read my mind right now?" I looked at him,

" Ani.. I don't have powers. I'm just a human.." I looked down at my hands.. I felt my bed move, I looked up to see Hoya sitting on the bed with me..

" You're lying to me, I know you are.. tell me the truth Haena-ya.. you're not human are you?" I looked at him.. he was serious.. he didn't even look at me,

" Ani, i'm telling you the truth. I have nothing to lie about.." I trying really hard to keep my voice from breaking and trying to keep my tears from falling,

" Haena-ya.. look at me." I looked up and looked at him,

" I know the truth.. I know that you're Suho hyung's yeodongsaeng.. I found that out on the MT.. I know that you're not human because for some reason you don't seem human.. the time we were together.. I could feel something from you, I didn't say anything because I was happy. So happy to be with you, I know what I did was wrong.." what he saying? I couldn't stop my tears from falling.. he turned and looked at me,

" Uljimayo.. I can't stand to see you cry, what i'm trying to say is.. even if you tell me or don't.. I know you're not human, my powers are never wrong.. but for some reason.. I can't figure out you're powers. Guraeyo.. chunin.. jeongmal jeongseongheyo." I looked at him.. he was looking at his hands again.. he looked up at me and smiled,

" Ne.. you heard me right.. jeongseongmnida gurae gomawapta." was I going crazy? Hoya was getting off my bed and I looked at him,

" Don't worry.. the boys and I have decided to leave you alone, you don't deserve to get hurt. Kalke. Annyoung." he waved at me and left my room.. what just happened?

~ end flash back~

I shook that thought out of my head.. I sat up in bed and stared at nothing..

" WAE!? WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE YOUR FACE TODAY?!" I didn't know someone was standing by my door,

" Why are you screaming at your wall?" I looked at the door.. to see my brother, I was so mad that i grabbed a pillow and threw it at him.

" Get out!"

" Ya! Stop it! You little brat, gurae i'll leave i just have a message from mom.. HURRY UP AND GET READY! IT'S ALMOST 6!" I looked at my clock, it was 5 already!? What have I been doing this past hour? I got out of bed and walked to my closet.. what am I suppose to wear?

" Oppa! I know you're still standing there.. come help me." and I was right.. my brother was still standing by the door and he walked to my closet to help me,

" Wah! I don't know what to wear.. eotteokhae?" I said while sitting on my floor, my brother was still looking through my closet when he pulled something out.

" Yeogi, wear this." I looked up at him.. when did I get this dress? I got up and grabbed it from him.. I nodded my head and grabbed some tights for underneath

I ran to my mirror and plugged in my straighter and waited for it to heat up, I started to do my make up.

" You know.. with or with out make up.. you still gross to me so does it make a difference if you wear that crap?" I looked up in my mirror to see my brother sitting on my bed, I turned around and looked at him.

" You know your face is pretty gross two.. so I don't get why you're complain a lot oppa." I said while smiling at him,

" ya!" I ignored him and started to my hair since I only put on mascara, eye liner, and lipstick. I decided to do soft curls today,

" Wah! I'm done." I looked at the clock,

5:50 pm

" Just in time.." I looked at my bed.. my brother was gone.. when did he leave? While I was thinking I heard the doorbell.. I looked at my balcony. I started to walk towards it.. I walked out to see who was at the door, my balcony was right above our door so it wasn't that hard to see who was here. I bent over to see them already walking into our house.. damn it! I started to walk back inside when I heard my mother voice,

" Haena-ya! Come downstairs, our guests are here dear." I looked at the mirror once last time before I called back to my mom

" Coming eomma!" I smiled and walked out of my room to see my brother in the hallway.. he was stiff why,

" Ya.. waegurae?" I said while touching his shoulder,

" Aniji.. kaja." I looked at my brother.. he was so weird but I followed him downstairs into the living room.. but I stopped when I heard his voice,

" Annyounghaseyo eommanim, how have you been?" I looked at the living room.. was it really him? I couldn't move,

" Waegurae.. pallie-ya." I nodded at my brother.. and followed him into the living room.. 

" Oh! There you guys are, come come, say hello." I looked at my mother.. and I looked to her left to see.. 

" Annyounghaseyo Haena-ya.. Suho-ya. Geugeoseun olaesmanieyo." I looked at him.. it was him. He was smiling at me.. he looked so different,

" Minhyuk oppa." I said while looking at him.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

hello my lovely gleeks! Sory, itf you watch the show Glee you'll know what that means haha, anyways What's up? So I don't know what happened to my winter break.. it was soo short! It ends next week! D; Sorry I haven't been updating very much, my sister takes my computer and decides to never give it back so yeah.. I only get it when she's not home or when she's sleeping. ): Well i'll try to update as soon as possible but until then enjoy this update! Speaking updates.. what do you guys think about this one? Do you guys like it? I know so many people but I had to add them.. it makes the story more intresting right? hehe well I hope you guys like the update and please subscribe and comment! Thanks guys, bye!


♪ Bounce - JJ Project ♫ <3