11.

Love is always there..

Your POV -

" Ne eomma.. iguessimnida." and I hung up the phone and walked into my car.. while I was backing out of my garage.. I kept thinking,

~ the italic stuff is the thing going through your mind.~

" Hajimandende.. eomma appa, guraego we'll be fine.. just stay with Junmyeon-ya.. listen to him, he will know what to do."

I slammed my hand on my steering wheel.. BTOB will pay for this, I got closer to the gate.. I rolled my window down to see Junji But as I got closer and closer to it.. I realized he wasn't there.. I looked at window and gasped.

" Don't worry so much Haena.. you will be mine soon enough."

I tightened my grip around my steering wheel, 

" No matter what you say Minhyuk oppa.. I will never be yours." and I got out of my car to push the button and slowly the gate opened, I looked back at my house.. this won't last long.. I promise. I drove away and started to get to school, but once I got there.. I could see my brother and his friends weren't there yet.. how strange. I shook my head and walked out of my car, as I walked through the school gates.. I heard people..

" Who is she?"

" When did we get a new student? Ugh.. she isn't anything.. she's not pretty anyways. Come on girls."

" Woah.. who's that? She's hot.. do you think she would date me?"

" Ugh! Another pretty girl?! Noo! She'll with the queenka's and the kingka's will love her!"

I laughed to myself and walked inside to my locker, as I was at my locker.. I heard something new.

" Did you hear that there are 6 new boys coming to our school?"

" yeah! I heard they were cute too and talanted.. I wonder if they are good enough for our beloved kingkas."

New students? Huh, I closed my locker and walked to my first class.. which I had with Lay. I sighed and walked in, as I walked to my seat.. I could hear everyone talking about me.. I sat down and opened up my book, but before I could change the page someone closed the book on my fingers. I looked at up.. to see the queenka's of my school, Expect..

" Nuguende?" I looked at them.. seriously?

" Annyounghaseyo jae irumen Kim Haena imnida."

" Jiyeon-ya.. she's pretty, she should join our group." I looked at .. is she serious?

" Gurae.. but does she fit our critera?"

"  Soyeon unnie.. of course she does! I mean look at her, she's pretty, she has good style and she next to Lay oppa! What more could you even ask for?" I rolled my eyes.. these girls are stupid,

" Arasso.. so what do you say Haena-sshi.. do you want to join our group and be apart of Expect?" I looked at them and laughed.. now everyone was watching us,

" Ya.. why are you laughing?" I looked at them and stood up,

" Why would I want to join a group of girls who do nothing but hurt people and are just plain stupid? I don't care if you guys are queenka's or not, i'm not joining your group. So if you'll please leave me be, I'd like to read my book. Annyoung." and I sat down, 

" Ya! How dare you! Do you know who we are?!"

" Obviously I do but I don't have any care for you guys." this made them mad, Jiyeon slammed her hands on her desk and stared at me.

" Are you asking for a death wish, you stupid whore." I laughed, before I could say anything the bell rang and everyone went to their seat. I smiled and sat down and pulled out my homework. Then I realized.. Lay wasn't there! I looked at the time.. it wasn't like him to be late.. wait why do I care?

" Kim Haena.. where is your desk partner?" everyone turned towards me and looked at me,

" Jeongseonghaeyo seongsanim.. but naega jeongmalayo mollasinikka." she nodded her head and started to start the lesson.. I looked out the window and looked at the parking lot.. nothing.. I tried to find my brothers car.. it wasn't there. Why is he!? I pulled out my phone from my pocket and opened my messages..

" To Junmyeon oppa:

Ya! Eodiso?! School started already and you're not here?" I sent the message and put my phone away, during the whole class period.. nothing! Why isn't my stupid brother answering me.. right when my I checked my phone.. the bell rang, I quickly packed my things and walked to my other class.. all day I didn't any of the EXO boys.. I was getting worried.. by my 4th period class.. still nothing.

" Aish.. are they not coming to school?!" I wrote down the notes for my classes like I normally would.. but then I thought about it again, that's right.. Expect didn't know who I was.. after all these years.. you would've thought Jiyeon would have remembered.. I smiled to myself and was pulled out of my trance when the bell rang, I packed up my things and walked out of class. As I was walking towards my locker.. I heard people whisper the crazyest things ever!

" did you see EXO's new hair?"

" oh my gosh they are sexy! But those new kids.. are amazingly cute! Espically Zelo-sshi!" I chuckled to myself and opened up my locker, as I was putting my bag away and grabbing my lunch.. someone knocked on my locker door.. like seriously.. are we in kindergarten? I moved my locker to the side to.. see a really handsome boy. He smiled at me and I looked at him,

" Annyounghaseyo Jung Daehyun imnida, uhm can you please tell me what hour this is?"

" Annyounghaseyo Daehyun-sshi, as of right now this is lunch. Are you new here?" I said while closing my locker,

" Oh.. jeongmalayo? Ah! Ne, it's me and my friends, we all switched from TS Unversity." I looked at him.. he looked like that one person from my dream.. but he had brown hair.. that's weird, oh well.

" Ah.. gurae, I guess i'll see you around Daehyun-sshi." as I was about to leave.. he stopped me,

" Jamkkamn!" I turned around and looked at him,

" Ne?"

" How about we go to lunch together and you can meet my friends?" I thought about it, I smiled at him and nodded my head.

" Arasso!" and we both walked to the cafeteria, I started to learn so much about him.. he had the power to weaken or strengthen power if they needed it.. wow that's such a cool power. Also he has a sister who had the powers of seeing the future.. I looked at him.. she had the powers of Naeun unnie.. but he lived in Busan but moved here to attend TS university.. he was actually a nice guy.. he was also in my grade! When we got to the cafeteria.. everyone stared at us.. I felt weird.

" kaja!" and Daehyun grabbed my arm and dragged me to a table with 5 boys there.. he sat down and patted for me to sit next to him, I walked awkwardly towards him.

" Daehyun-ya.. nuguende?"

" oh this is my new friend!" I looked at him and he just smiled at me,

" Annyounghaseyo jae irumen Kim Haena imnida." I said while bowing,

" aigoo.. Daehyun-ya where did you find her? Guraego.. Haena-sshi.. no need to be formal with us, arasso? Just call me oppa." I nodded my head,

" Hyung.. don't you think we should introduce ourselves?"

" ah! madjayo! Thanks for reminding me Daehyun-ya." I looked at him.. his voice sounded very familiar.. but then he flashed me a really big gummy smile.. like the boy from my dreams..

" Hana, dul, set irone B.A.P imnida! Annyounghaseyo B.A.P imnida." I smiled and flashed them an eye smile with a dimple,

" Annyounghaseyo chunin B.A.P leader Bang Yongguk imnida." Yongguk? B.A.P.. why is this so familiar?

" Annyounghaseyo! Chunin cutie pie, Kim Himchan imnida!"

" annyounghaseyo.. Jung Daehyun imnida." I laughed a little at Daehyun.. dork,

" Annyounghaseyo! I am the brains of the group, Yoo Youngjae.. but a pretty lady like you shouldn't be with Daehyun-ya.. you're way out of his league!" I laughed at what he said,

" That's cute.. but Daehyun-sshi and I are just friends." I said while laughing,

" Annyounghaseyo Moon Jongup imnida!"

" Annyounghaseyo Choi Junhong imnida, but you can call me Zelo." I nodded my head and smiled,

" You guys are cute, so Jongup-sshi and Zelo-sshi.. what grade are you guys in?"

" Ahh, we're freshmen."

" Mwoh?! Freshmen.. jinjayo? I guess you guys have to call me noona." the more I talked to B.A.P.. I felt closer to them, even though Yongguk was the oldest.. he sure knew how to act like he was the youngest.. but these boys had no aegyo what so ever! I felt so close to the boys.. but something inside of me.. wanted me to hate them.. to walk away from them. But I shook that feeling off of me and continued to talk to them.. until we were interrupted by people screaming, we all turned towards the door.. but I already knew why. I rolled my eyes and turned back around, I started to eat my sandwich. I saw them walk past the table.. oh my god.. I looked at EXO's table.. THAT'S WHERE THEY WENT?! They went to change their hairs!?

Ugh.. what idiots, I felt someone glaring at me.. I looked up from my sandwich to see my totally hidious brother looking at me. I made a face at him and he took out his phone, I rolled my eyes and took out mine.

" From Junmyeon oppa:

who is that and why are you sittting with them?!" I rolled my eyes and responded back to him,

" To Junmyeon oppa:

They are my new friends I just made, thanks to you.. I have no glasses and everyone notices me! I hate it! Guraego.. are you stupid?! You skip 4 hours of class just to go change your hair?! Neo jinja babo!"

" From Junmyeon oppa:

naega?! Babo?! Oh you really want to die don't you!?" I rolled my eyes and put my phone away to see.. B.A.P already turned around and was looking at me, I smiled at them.

" Mwohayo?"

" Haena-sshi.. who are they?" I looked at who Daehyun was pointing at.. he was pointing towards EXO.. which my brother was still staring at me,

" ah.. the kingka's of our school. EXO.. they are a gang and they are dangerous.. they are so powerfull that you don't want to mess with them."

" They're a gang? ha.. more like a bunch of babies trying too hard."  I looked at Youngjae.. my eyes got bigger,

" Mwoh? Haena-sshi.. do you like them?" I looked at Yongguk.. and I started to laugh,

" Me? Like them?! ha! No way! They are the reason why I am bullied here." just then.. they walked by, I rolled my eyes as they sat at my brothers table.. WITH EUNJI?!

I watched as Eunji tried to make a move on my brother.. I wanted to puke,

" noona.. who are they?" I scoffed,

" The Queenka's.. plus 1." Soyeon heard me and glared right at me, I rolled my eyes and got up.. I looked back at them and walked out.. being followed by Daehyun and..

" What happened? Why is she running away?"

" Something happened between those boys and my girl.. but what?"

" What the hell did they do to Haena?"

" Haena.. what happened?"

" Damn it! They're actually here.. don't worry Haena-ya.. i'm coming! Oppa is coming to save you."

" the young mistress!"

 

No One's POV -

Haena ran to the school garden and sat down, 

" I'm sick of those girls.. my whole life.. after moving away from them.. they still find a way to come ruin my life." Haena groaned and kicked the ground,

" Haena-sshi.. gwaenchanayo?" Haena looked up to see Daehyun,

" ah.. Daehyun-sshi.. ne gwaenchana. Why did you follow me all the way out here?"

" Ahh.. about that.." before Daehyun could say anything else.. he was interrupted,

" Haena-ya! Eodiso?!" Haena turned towards the voice..

" Suho oppa?" and he found her, he pulled Haena's arm towards him.

" Who the hell are you and what are you doing with my girl?" Haena stared at him,

" Mwoh.. your girl? Haena-sshi.. I thought you didn't like them.." Haena pulled her arm away from Suho,

" I don't." Before Suho grabbed her arm again.. She was attacked by Luhan,

" Ya! Who do you think you are?" Luhan said while holding onto Haena's hand.. she was very confused,

" Ya! Where is everyone coming from?!" Daehyun grabbed Haena's other hand and pulled her to his side,

" Jeongseonghaeyo sunbaenim.. but my friend doesn't like you guys, so can you please leave her alone?"

" but she's ours, who are you to tell us who she can go with and what not?"

" Gurae she's ours! What did you do to her? Huh?" Haena was being pulled in 5 different direction whe Kris came swooping down and grabbed her and pulled her out of there, when they landed;

" Xie Xie Wu Fan Gege." he nodded his head and turned towards the boys.. or should I say idiots,

" Neo michessyo?! Why are you guys fighting over Haena?" before anyone could answer.. Eunji came out of no where,

Oppa why do you protect her? Get away from her now."

 

Your POV -

I watched as Kris had no control over himself and walked to the other side,

" ya! Eunji-ya! What has gotten into you?!" she turned towards me and smiled,

" Stupid human.. you and I are no longer friends, I have new ones.. better ones!" I glared at her.. she's lost it,

" Hm.. I told you Soyeon unnie.. with Eunji on our side.. we'd be onstoppable." I stopped talking when I heard her voice.. no, it can't.. I turned around to see.. them. They walked towards Suho, Luhan, Kris, Sehun, Lay, and Daehyun.. 

" Haena-ya.. still powerless I see." I looked at Soyeon who was all over Daehyun.. I wanted to puke,

" why the hell are you guys here?! Get away! this doesn't envolve you idiot girls!" Eunji turned and looked at Suho right in the eyes.. damn it! my brother is doomed,

" Oppa.. hajimayo, if you want to take your anger out on someone.. take it out on her." she said while pointing at me,

" Andwae!" but before Daehyun could stop him.. Suho was already blood bending,

" Oppa!" I looked into his eyes.. they were clouded.. he was gone,

" Now now.. kids let's not play with our prey, arasso?" it was all too late.. Daehyun was by my side.. he focused on Suho, no! I shook my head at him,

" Andwaeyo.. jebalayo.. don't use your powers on him." Daehyun looked at me like I was crazy.. but before I could say anything.. his powers stopped, I looked at him.. what happened?

" Hyung, noona! Gwaenchanayo?" Zelo and Daehyun helped us up, I looked at Eunji.. she was mad.

" Luhan oppa.. send them flying towards the school!" Luhan moved his hand but nothing happened, Eunji was shocked.. 

" .. I saw you, in her future.. I know who you guys are.."

" We're B.A.P and we're here to protect our friend you witch!"

" How dare you! Don't you dare my unnies witches! You will pay for this!" Hayoung raised her hands.. I knew exactly what she was thinking.. this time it was bad,

" Zelo-ya!" I closed my eyes in fear.. but when I didn't feel anything, I realized.. Zelo! He's able to stop powers! He turned around and smiled at Jongup,

" I'm one step ahead of you hyung, pallie kaja. We need to get Haena-sshi out of here."

" Ka, i'll distract them." I looked at Youngjae, he smiled and winked at me.. before Daehyun picked me and started to ran away with me.. I saw Youngae's powers. Daehyun was running really fast with Zelo right behind us, I heard something above.. i knew who it was. 

" Daehyun-sshi.. when I tell you to stop, you stop.. arasso?" he looked down at me,

" Ya! michessyo?!" I shook my head,

" you just have to believe me.. jebal!" he looked at me again but then nodded his head.. I looked up, Kris was still behind us.

" Stop!" Daehyun stopped and put me down, 

" Kris gege! Land right now!" I watched as Kris landed immeditaly, I walked towards him.. I knew he was still under Eunji's powers but I should be able to do something with Zelo far enough from me. 

" Let's go, Eunji-ya wants you to return." I glared at him,

" shiro!" Kris was getting mad.. well he was a dragon, but I wasn't scared. I placed my hand against his face and made him look me in the eyes,

" Sleep, when you wake up.. you won't remember what has happened here." and he fell asleep, I looked back to see Daehyun fighting it off with my brother.. oh no. I ran towards him, Daehyun having the power to add on power to any other power.. he wasn't exactly useless,

" Ya! Guemanhae! Oppa! Hajima!" I pulled my brother off of Daehyun, while I was checking on him.. I saw fire.. I looked up to my brother to see he was trapped in a ring of fire,

" don't worry, the fire's completely harmless until he tries to leave." I nodded my head,

" oppa.. guemanhae!" nothing.. now everyone was running towards us.. damn, I looked around.. I have to do it. I closed my eyes and concetrated.. my necklace started to radiate.. I opened my eyes and flung out my hands,

" what happened just now, will be forgotten!" and everything was gone in a flash, I opened my eyes.. to see everyone on the ground expect.. Jiyeon.. damn! I stood there and she started to walk towards me,

" Who do you think you are?"

" Mowh?" she walked closer and closer to me,

" My powers can't be erased, so whatever you do won't affect me. Arasso?" I smirked at her,

" Gurae.. but answer this for me.. after all these damn years.. why are you still bothering me?" she smiled and looked at me,

" Because.. I want to see if Naeun unnie's vision is true." I rolled my eyes,

" Neo jinja babo." this made Jiyeon mad.. she grabbed my collar and pulled me closer to her,

" Don't say things you're going to regret.. arasso. Kim Haena." and she pushed me away from her, and walked away. I growled at her.. but before anything could happen.. everyone started to wake up, I watched as everyone started to wake up. I quickly turned around and walked away.. I could hear everyone talking.. Soyeon's powers have come to me.. damn it. As I was walking.. my necklace was burning now.. I touched it.. why was it burning? I then heard him,

" Is she okay?" I turned around and looked at him,

" Daehyun-sshi.." and he ran to me and hugged me,

" Gwaenchana? Why did you run away from the lunch table?" I pulled away from him,

" Ah.. gwaenchana, guraego uhm I don't feel good.. i'm going to head to the nurse." Daehyun looked at me,

" something about her.. makes me confused." I looked at him.. I mean who wouldn't be confused around me, but I turned around to walk there. I just didn't want to be in class right now, I turned around to see.. Daehyun no longer following me.. hmm oh well. As I was walking towards the nurses office.. I pulled into a dark room, I was about to scream until I heard him..

" I hope she won't scream and get me into trouble." Oh Sehun.. I stopped moving and he let go of me,

" Ya! Nugu?!" since the windows and the blinds were closed plus the lights were off.. it was pretty dark in the room so I couldn't see anything,

" don't scream." I rolled my eyes,

" Oh Sehun.. ya! Neo mwohye?!"

" I just wanted to talk to you.. that's it." idiot,

" about what?" I heard him sigh and then I heard a chair move,

" are you going to talk to me or what?" Again.. Sehun was quiet, I rolled my eyes and started to walk to a certain direction.. hopefully that's where the door is. But before I could get anymore, Sehun's tornado.. baby tornado brought me back. Right to where he was sitting.. I was sitting right in front of him.

" Hajimayo.. we need to talk."

" About what?!"

" Don't piss me off human." damn it.. he knew it was me,

" How did you know it was me?" I heard him laugh,

" You were at our warehouse for how long? I think I can remember what you look like by now, arasso? Now shut up so I can talk." I let out my breath and waited for him to talk,

" Answer me.. why do you hate me? I thought our ferris wheel date was going just fine!" that's what this is about? Are you kidding me right now? Oh Sehun.. you're one dumb idiot.

" You're doing all of this.. just to know why I got mad at you during the festival which happened a week ago?!"

" A week ago? The festival was more then 2 weeks ago.." 2 weeks ago? No.. that's impossible.

" Why are you bringing this up?!" I heard Sehun move out of his chair and I heard him walk towards me.. 

" WHY?! Because I know for a fact that you enjoyed it and then after the firework show.. you hate me all of a sudden then run to Kris, Suho, and Chen hyung? What the hell?! Are you serious?!"

" This is stupid, you truly are stupid Oh Sehun. LEAVE ME ALONE!" right when I said that.. I don't know how he found me.. but he did..my chest was burning up.. I saw something glow from Sehun's chest.. I looked down at it and it was gone.. what the hell,

" Don't be stupid and talk to me!" I tried to push Sehun off of me.. but it didn't work, 

" Ya! Let go of me right now! LET ME GO!" I was about to get him off of me until we both turned around to see..

 

Daehyun's POV -

I didn't follow Haena like I should have but instead I went back to my members.. this is it.. this is what we were looking for, once I found my members.. I called them over.

" Kekemato.. what do you have to report to us?"

" Hyung.. it's her, how did we not figure out that the 4 Wise Men would bring her here." I said while scoffing.. those damn 4 Wise Men.. first they ruined mine and her's relationship and then they send her to another diminsion?! How dare they,

" Hyung as your friends.. we need to hurry and get back. The kings orders are for us to return without harming her." I looked at Zelo,

" I know what my father's orders are, Totomato!" Zelo looked down at his hands.. I felt bad.. I never usually yelled at my friends,

" Aish.. Zelo-ya.. hyung jeongseonghaeyo.. I didn't mean to yell at you."

" Gwaenchanayo hyung!" and I laughed at him, 

" Ya.. Yongguk-ya.. why hasn't she said anything us to yet?"

" Is it possible that she doesn't remember us?"  I looked at Youngjae.. impossible! She had the necklace.. plus all the powers she came across.. she.. just then my lovely twin sister and her friends came out of no where.. well acutally my fake twin sister.. I needed to fit in this diminsion some how.

" Oppa! Mwohangoya?" I looked at her.. is she seirously bothering me right now..

" Ya! Go away.. now!" my twin started to pout but she listened.. good enough for me, I rolled my eyes as she left.

" Hyung.. I don't think she remembers us at all.. I mean if she did.. wouldn't she have sent her precious warriors to attack us?" I looked at Jongup.. he was right,  I smiled.. this is perfect! If she doesn't remember what has happened.. then the other warriors don't remember then she'll be mine officially once again!

" Dadamato.. we have a mission.. my fellow matos.. we have a mission to retreive my princess." I said with a smile,

I left my friends and walked towards the nurses office.. if the EXO warriors do not remember.. then maybe I can change the future.. I said with a smirk, but as I was walking towards the nurses office.. I was stopped by Suho.

" ah.. annyounghaseyo Suho sunbaenim." he glared at me,

" Jung Daehyun.. why are you here? Why are the other Mato warriors here?!" I looked at him.. he remembers?! Which other one remembers too? I smirked at him,

" Warrior Junmyeon.. is that how you talk to the prince?"

" You may be the prince on Matoplanet but in this diminsion, there is none." I laughed at him,

" Warrior Junmyeon.. your family has ruined what was once mine, i'm taking back my princess. How many of you warriors remember?"

" A warriors matter stays with a warrior, not to be shared with others. You stay away from her, arasso?"

" It's far to late warrior, step aside. I will return to our world with a new pronounced future!" As I was about to walk away.. he spoke again,

" You as well I both know why you and her never worked out together! The 4 Wise Men saw our future if you 2 wed! They saw and they know.. eveeryone will suffer if you 2 were to wed!" I ignored him and walked away.. he knew how to push my buttons.. all those EXOtics did! I shook the thought out of my head.. I am Jung Daehyun I do as I please, so if I were to get my way.. I would and I will. As I walked past a door.. I heard something,

" LEAVE ME ALONE!" that sounded.. Haena! I opened the door and saw Sehun.. holding Haena as if she was a toy!

" Haena-sshi!" I ran to her and punched Sehun in the face, when he fell I grabbed Haena's shoulders;

" Gwaenchana?" she looked up at me and pulled me into a hug,

" Daehyun-sshi.." and I pulled her up and carried her away with me,

" Haena-ya.. jamkkamn! Jebal.." but I was already out the door with her in my arms,

" Kaja, we're skipping school." and we walked out of the school, I ran to the parking lot with her in my arms and I stopped by the motocycles; I put her down and looked at her.

" You drive a motocycle?" I got on mine and nodded my head,

" Of course, waeyo.. did you portray me to be a nerd and ride my bike every where?" she smiled and I patted on the seat behind me.. she stopped and looked at me like I was crazy,

" Don't worry she's perfectly safe, just trust me okay?" I said while winking at her.. causing her to blush.

 

Your POV -

I rolled my eyes at him.. what an idiot, but I got on and he handed me a helmet;

" ah gomawayo." and I put it on, before Daehyun turned on his bike he turned around and told me,

" Hold onto my waist tight okay? Wouldn't want a pretty thing like you to fall off." I hit his arm and I grabbed his waist.. and he sped off. I don't enojy this, what so ever. While Daehyun was driving.. I thought about things.. my necklace was burning again.. and I looked at his hand,

that ring looked so familiar.. I looked up at Daehyun's face, when I was with him.. I didn't feel safe.. or secure.. I didn't feel any of those things but I felt like I once knew what it felt like that way with him.. like we were once together.. also I felt as if he help high power of some sort.. I shook my head and didn't think about it anymore.. Sunggyu's powers were way to overwhelming! Being able to figure a person out but  touch.. but Daehyun was way to complicated.. I couldn't figure him out. As he kept driving, we stopped.. I looked up to see an old abandon warehouse, I got off and took off my helment; 

" Daehyun-sshi.. eodiga?" I turned around and looked at him, he was getting off his bike and he smiled at me;

" Kaja." Daehyun held out his hand towards me, I looked at it and grabbed it. He smiled at me, we walked inside. 

" Haena-sshi.. welcome to B.A.P's warehouse!" I looked at him..

" Are you in a gang too?" I said while stopping,

" Oh.. how did you know?" I stopped and looked at him.. more compation towards my brother.. no, I shook my head..

" Jeongseonghaeyo Daehyun-sshi.. but I need to get going, my brother is probably looking for me.."

" Oh.. do you want me to drop you off?" I shook my head,

" Andwae!" he gave me a weird look,

" I mean.. gwaenchanayo but i'll find my way home. Annyoung Daehyun-sshi." and I walked out.. but as I was walking out.. I ran into..

" Sehun-sshi.." I looked right into Sehun's eyes.. and he was mad.

" Neo mwohya jigum!? Pallie kaja." and he pulled my arm away but then Daehyun.. came out and pulled my arm too, I looked up to see both of them staring into each others eyes.

" Let go now if you know what is good for you."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


Authors Note ~ Hello my beautiful little duckys! I have finally updated, and I am so sorry that I haven't been updating lately. It's just that I just finished school and my sister and a bunch of her friends have graduated this year so it's an emotional breakthrough right now. So yeah i'm so sorry for not updating but I hope this update makes up for it, but this summer I will be very busy because of consessions and my job and then school will start again. ); but then i'll be very busy too. Because I am a cheerleader and now my schoo's dance squad manager.. eww I just realized how busy I am. -.- but anyways i'm sorry for not updating so much but also I will try to update a lot faster and what not but until then please be patient and understanding towards me because I am just one person and I am updating like 3 other stories at the same time. I'm so sorry guys but I truly do love you guys! Also thank you. Also.. DID YOU GUYS SEE EXO'S COMEBACK!? GAHH I AM TOTALLY FREAKING OUT FROM IT! THEY LOOK GOOD BUT I'M SO SAD ON HOW XIUMIN LOST SO MUCH WEIGHT! D; HE'S NO LONGER THAT CHUBBY BOY WHO I LOVED SO MUCH.. I'M SO SAD!  ALSO I LOVE SEHUN'S RAINBOW HAIR.. OH MY GOODNESS.. I DON'T KNOW.. I JUST LOVE ALL OF THEM AND THEY ARE PROMOTING AS ONE! YES!! I'M SOO HAPPY! okay guys.. my gifs will explain my excitment but thank you guys for being here. Please don't forget to subscribe and comment, bye guys! so lets begin the amazing gif tour!

 

 

Wu Fun's beautiful run on sentence haha,

not a gif but it's soo funny, Kris is getting jealous of this.. poor Taoris.

then here's Sehun trying to explain himself to Luhan while Luhan is getting mad and is holding a cup of ramen? I'm pretty sure it is haha.

 

 

haha Heechul and his fabulous hair,

 

 

 

exactly like Thunder.. I dance to EXO songs haha just kidding.

 

Xiumin forgetting the mic then bowing to the wrong camara man.. I love Xiumin.. but I miss his chubbiness! ); but he look good though.

Baekhyun is so handsome and cute.. then Chanyeol in the background doing some aegyo. haha

 

peace dawg! haha

 

 

this boy right here.. most defiantly one of my EXO bias. ^^

is this what Chanyeol looks at while on his phone hehe

why hello there Tao.

 

 

the eomma and appa of EXO.. so darn cute!

Tao's Sarangaheyo.

 

 

.. I wonder if that actually works haha, thank you Peniel and Tashia.

  

 

 

 

I have a thing for this boy named Suho.

 

 

 

they're so mean haha poor Sehunnie, and that Rainbow hair doe!

  

they give Zelo to much skinship and he doesn't like it. poor baby.

from Mama to Wolf haha

Kyungsoo approves.

Wolf Kris vs Wolf Chanyeol.. which one do you choose?"

B.A.P's reaction is so cute.

Baekhyun's reaction when the papers fell.. oh goodness

yes chen.. sing your precious heart out. hehe

Okay Kai.

Gurae wolf, naega wolf! Awooo!

  

okay who let the derp out?"

 

oh goodness. how cute haha

 

happy virus + Xiumin haha

Hunhan!!

what would you call this dance?

When chen tells a story.. Lay's intetal reaction is that haha so cute.

well that's it for now, as you can see I am very happy and excited of this comeback because.. well we've all waited for them to comeback and they finally have.. i'm so happy! yay! well come again and please don't forget to subscribe and comment before leaving. annyoung my beautiful little duckys. ^^

Wolf - EXO <3