Fangirling

Big Bang’s TOP & EatYourKimchi’s Martina

“Honey, get the phone!” Simon said to Martina whilst editing the new episode of Kpop Music Mondays.

“Yoboseyo,” Martina answered when she picked up.

Hello, this is an executive from YG Ent. Is this the Stawski household? Founders of EatYourKimchi?”

Martina’s heart stopped a little. YG Ent? She loved the artists under YG… “Yes, this is Martina Stawski.”

Would you and your husband be interested in interviewing T.O.P. for your channel?”

“T.O.P? Of course!” she literally squealed but then cleared and tried to contain her excitement. “We would be honored, YG executive, sir,” Martina said trying to sound formal and professional and stuff. He then gave her the details and she wrote them down.

When she hung up, she let it all out. She began jumping up and down like a crazy person. “Simon!” she screeched, wanting to share the joy with him.

Simon dashed to the room where she was, “what’s wrong, honey?”

“THE WHOLE WORLD IS WRONG!” she said screaming. “Ducky, we’re interviewing T.O. friggin P tomorrow!”

“What?!” Simon said in disbelief. “You’re joking right?” His wife tends to joke with him sometimes. It was a normal part of their goofy relationship, joking with each other and teasing one another…

“No, I just got off the phone with YG!” she said. There was so much excitement in her eyes, her smile went to either side of her face. She looked ecstatic, and that made Simon happy. His goal in life is to make her smile, as her smile brought him joy. That was what love is, wasn’t it? When someone else’s happiness is your happiness…

Although Simon wasn’t a diehard fan of TOP like Martina was, he was still happy. He was happier for her than he was for himself though. For him, it wasn’t a big deal that he gets to meet TOP…

After hugging and jumping up and down for a very long time, Simon decided that he should inform the Nasties.

That night, Martina couldn’t sleep. She was too excited. It’s always been a dream of hers to meet Big Bang, and specifically T.O.P; she was his fangirl after all. It’s every fangirl’s dream to meet their idols, isn’t it?

She felt a little guilty though. Sure this was just senseless fangirling, but still she was showing a form of intense admiration to a man that was not her husband and that was a bit wrong. She didn’t dwell too much on it though. The relationship between her and Simon was perfect and nothing could get between them. Not even Martina’s pathetic crush on T.O.P.

I need to control my emotions now. I can’t act like a fangirl in front of him. That would creep him out. I have to be professional and stuff…

The next morning, she woke up and immediately began preparing herself. It would be a lie to say that she treated this interview the same way she treated any other interview. She did spend a little extra time picking out something to wear, and she did spend some more time in front of the mirror than usual.

Simon noticed this, of course, and he joked about it to her to . She pouted cutely and pretended to be upset. Simon kept pretend-teasing her about her attraction to T.O.P in the taxi, all the way to YG headquarters.

They got through security and finally, they were to enter room in which T.O.P was waiting for them. Martina felt her heart stop beating for a while and suddenly she felt very nervous. What the hell is wrong with me? I have never felt nervous before an interview! She was worried that maybe her nerves would get the better of her in the interview, and that she’d look like a complete fool in front of T.O.P. That was the last thing she wanted.

Simon put his hand on her shoulder, noticing that she looked nervous and tense. “Relax, honey,” he said, “he’s just a person.”

“Yeah, right, a person…” she reminded herself. She then took a deep breath and followed Simon into the room.

She entered and there he was. He sat in the chair elegantly. He looked so slender and tall and pure, better than he looked in any music video or photo. He was an angel. Martina froze when she first saw him. She didn’t expect the blow from seeing him to be so influential. She felt numb. He was so perfect. He smiled at Simon, gave him a slight bow, and shook his hand. He then turned to her.

“Nice to meet you, Mrs. Stawski,” T.O.P. said to her with an enchanting smile.