Her Stupid Husband

Big Bang’s TOP & EatYourKimchi’s Martina

He finished peeing and went back to the studio finding Simon and Martina snuggling on the sofa. He sneered. He wanted to hold her like that. He hated that she was with someone else? He hid all of his emotions and put on a smile as he walked towards them and sat in the chair that was there.

“You know TOP, you’re the first man to ever do this to Simon,” Martina stated looking up at her husband wondrously. “You’re the first man to make him so jealous.”

TOP raised an eyebrow, “really?”

“Yes, really. I think it’s because for the first time ever, he doubts that I wouldn’t be interested in you if you were in me, you know, given that I’m your fangirl and all.”

“Please forgive me, Mr. Choi Seunghyun!” Simon bowed, looking truly guilty. “I promise I won’t make any more assumptions ever again! I was wrong to accuse you and I…”

“Enough,” TOP stopped him with his hands. Excessive apologizing really annoyed him sometimes, “it’s really okay, Mr. Stawski.”

“You know what, I’ll make it up for you. What do you like to eat? What’s your favorite food? I’ll go buy it for you right now for lunch! What is it?”

“No, n…” T.O.P paused. It’s a perfect opportunity to get that annoying Simon out of the studio and leave him alone with Martina. “Actually, I feel like having something right now,” he said.

“Sure, sure. Anything!” Simon chimed all giddily and TOP couldn’t help but laugh at Simon. Was Simon really this gullible and childish and stupid or what?

TOP smirked to himself and turned to Simon and said, “well, I really feel like the yanggeng from the Mogwandu area. You know, that one with a long line. I really love eating yanggeng from there.”

“But Mogwandu is really far away. It’s 20 minutes from here by taxi and that’s if there’s no traffic. And you’d have to stand in line for another 20 minutes,” Martina pointed out.

Exactly, TOP thought, suddenly feeling very clever and mischievous. He didn’t really mind anymore though. He wanted to be alone with her and he’d do whatever it takes. Even if it meant turning a little evil.

“I’ll go!” Simon said enthusiastically as he dashed out of the studio.

Wow. TOP shook his head as he watched Simon fall for his trap so easily. Well, this is going to be easier then I thought, TOP thought as he turned towards Martina.

Martina raised her shoulders. She was laughing as she watched the door where Simon left. She walked towards the door shouted after him, “come back soon ducky!” She then closed the door, still laughing.

She looked so bright when she laughed like that. She was really so strikingly beautiful, and TOP felt his heart skip a beat as he stared at her unblinkingly. Why did she have to smile so brightly for a stupid man like Simon? Wasn’t he more handsome? More talented? Smarter? He was a billion times better than that husband of hers.

“I like you, Mrs. Stawski,” he sort of just blurted as he watched Martina smile.

“Aww, thanks,” she said with a smile. “You know, from my years of being your fan, I never really thought you were so expressive.”

“I’m only expressive when my feelings are overbearing. And I overbearingly like you very much, Mrs. Stawski.”

Martina started to smile less brightly at that statement. Maybe she sensed that the essence of his “like” to her was romantic rather than friendly.

“Is it because I remind you of her?” she said, “you know, the girl you told Simon about?”

“No. Nothing like that. I just really like you,” he shrugged, staring into her eyes. She started feeling uncomfortable and averted her eyes from his gaze.

“Thanks, I guess,” she shrugged.

“I want to make an offer,” he said his eyes never leaving her.

“Yeah?”

“Would you go out with me?” he requested and her eyes widened.