THE END

Big Bang’s TOP & EatYourKimchi’s Martina

The police never found out.

Of course they didn’t. How could they when the one and only U-Kiss helped hide the evidence? After being homeless for quite a while, U-Kiss is pretty skilled with the art of tracking. They helped cover the tracks and made sure the police never made it to Simon and Martina.

The police interrogated Simon and Martina a bit and removed them from the list of suspects almost immediately. Why on earth would the cute little happy-go-lucky, down-to-earth Canadian VIPs kill T.O.P? That was their logic. Stupid police.

The police gave up on the case after five months. The fans raged. They wanted to avenge T.O.P’s death, and they wanted the murderer found, but the police concluded that it would be impossible to come to a conclusion. The case closed, leaving the death of T.O.P a total mystery to the general public.

But not to the eatyourkimchi household.

After T.O.P’s death, Simon and Martina didn’t talk for quite a while. Both felt betrayed by the other. Both felt extremely guilty for doing what they did. Simon cried. Martina cried. It was all in all very miserable.

They talked again after a few days. Sorries were exchanged. Kisses made everything better. All of the cheating was forgiven. The murder was forgotten and eatyourkimchi was back in business.

The topic of T.O.P was rarely brought up again, but occasionally it would resurface and an awkward exchange would follow.

“Do you still think about him?” was how it usually started.

“Honestly yes.”

“Do you love him?”

“I don’t know how I feel about him. If one can love two people at the same time then I guess I do. Because I also love you.”

“I love you too and that’s why I killed him. I couldn’t stand not being your only one.”

“You were wrong to kill him.”

“And you were wrong to cheat.”

“You cheated too.”

“Here we go again,” Martina said as she rolled her eyes.

Yes Martina had kissed him, but she didn’t do what her husband did. Her husband did more than just kiss him. He did a lot more. Seeing her husband and T.O.P (who supposedly was in love with her) make love in the park made her blood boil more than it had ever done before. She had just wanted to go out for a walk, and was met with this repulsive scene. Her searing hatred towards T.O.P at that moment drove her to slit his throat and kill him. She killed him there and then right in front of Simon who broke down crying as the man he had feelings for dropped dead on the ground.

Simon had cheated. He cheated big time. It broke her heart, and so she broke Simon’s too. They were equal now. That’s why they were able to forgive each other.

T.O.P haunted Martina for the rest of her days though. His charming smile, his warmth, his enchanting aura. She might have hated him for a moment, but she was still his fan, and the existence of those positive feelings towards the rapper drove her mad with guilt.

Simon knew he kind of loved T.O.P. Kind of.  It’s actually always been like that. Seeing T.O.P love Martina so much, Simon knew deep in his heart that he was jealous of Martina. He always denied the feelings when they came and took them to mean that he resented T.O.P for liking her. But after finally following his heart and doing what he did in the park that night, he knew he felt something for him.

He regretted cheating on his wife, but only because it led to T.O.P’s death.

-

Spudgy ran away to visit T.O.P’s grave once. But not to mourn. Heck no. He would do no such thing for such a terrible man.

“First you steal my hair, and then you make mommy and daddy fight and cry! Curses on you. I make poopoo on your soul!” Spudgy lifted his leg and did his business on T.O.P’s gravestone.

T.O.P’s soul has forever been soiled by Spudgy’s urine.

THE END

-

I hope you liked (and understood) the twist! I hope you enjoyed the story in general :)

Thank you guys so much for all of your encouraging comments, and thanks for sticking with me until the end! OOO YOU SO NASTY for reading this creepy and slightly crazy fanfic.

Perhaps you guys can help me get Simon and Martina to notice this again? It would really mean a lot!

You can send it as a Tumblr ask or Tumblr fanmail, or a Facebook wall post, or you can tweet it to them. Thank you ever so much in advance. <3

I might start another comical EYK fanfic soon. I’m thinking of writing out the romance between Fangurilla and Mr. Brohoho. What do you think?