Preliminary Resentment

Big Bang’s TOP & EatYourKimchi’s Martina

A/N: So I've been going through a lot of personal crap. I was so depressed the last few weeks... and everything was just wrong with my life. I decided yesterday to open AFF and to apologize and state that I was discontinuing this story, but then I saw all the comments telling me that Simon and Martina had talked about this fic...

I was so surprised, and it made me so happy you have no idea. I thought that, if they had seen it, they would think it's creepy and unsettling, but they took it so lightly and happily and they're friggin awesome that's what they are. I think they dragged me out of depression and for that I love them.

They probably won't finish reading it, but just the fact they had acknowledged it favorably makes me want to continue it for all the other Nasties. How can I not? I love these two so much and I really want to go to Korea to hug the life out of them and to thank them. I am their forever ultra-mega Nasty.

Plus, Simon's fake ending gave me an idea ;)

So thank you Nasties for being here. Thank you to the person who sent it to them via Tumblr or Twitter or Facebook or whatever. Thank you to those who newly subscribed. Thank you all and I hope you enjoy the rest of the story!


Simon furrowed his eyebrows. He could not sleep that night.

He just kind of felt that the interview with T.O.P was just a teeny tiny bit uncomfortable. And it kind of felt like T.O.P was flirting with Martina.

Not that he was jealous… no, no. It was probably just senseless flirting. And he’s an idol, so it’s probably just part of his nature to flatter girls; he’s trained to please fans after all.

But, still… T.O.P knows that Martina is a married woman. He should have held back his flirtatiousness. He knows it’s improper and rude and stuff. It pissed him off just a little.

It might have also had something to do with the fact that Martina likes him a lot. People have flirted with Martina before, but this is the first time that Martina had actually really admired the person who was flirting with her, and it bothered him.

Relax Simon. You’re just a little jealous. Plus, Martina won’t see him again. And come on, T.O.P isn’t manly enough for Martina. I bet he doesn’t even have chest hair! he joked to himself. He took a deep breath and tried to get this whole ordeal out of his system.

He told himself that he’d forgotten about it all, but there was a little part of him that resented T.O.P. The littleness grew and grew and grew when he watched the footage again to edit the interview together.

He hadn’t noticed when he was interviewing, but TOP would glance in Martina’s direction every once in a while. Why? He had a slight smile on his face when he looked at her. It was subtle, but Simon damn well noticed it and he felt like he was about to burst.

“Ducky are you okay?” Martina said, noticing that Simon looked a little pissed.

Simon sighed and tried to calm down a little, “I’m fine honey.”

“You don’t look fine,” she said approaching him. “What’s wrong?”

Simon never hid his feelings from Martina, and he wasn’t planning on doing so now. He inhaled and said: “it’s just that, the interview with TOP, I felt it was very uncomfortable, and I felt that TOP was being exceedingly flirty and now I’m watching the footage and it’s bothering me.”

“Awww,” Martina said hugging him from behind, “you’re jealous, it’s cute!”

“No, no. Not jealous at all. It’s just that it was a bit inappropriate for him to flirt with you like that. The way he glances at you when I’m not looking, and how he said he liked girls with pink hair…”

Martina laughed, “oh Simon. You’re not actually bothered by this are you? He was probably just trying to be polite when he glanced at me… you know, to show that he acknowledges that I’m there. And he said he liked girls with pink hair just to be funny. It’s nothing serious.”

“Sure, defend your bias,” Simon said as he rolled his eyes.

“Simon!”

“I’m joking, relax,” he replied quickly. “I guess you’re right. I’m sorry I over-reacted. I love you.”

“I love you too,” she said before she kissed his lips.

At that point, Simon was convinced that this meant nothing. He put aside all the resentment he had felt earlier and just let the vexation leave his system. He was okay. For now…