Dance Class

Our Roller Coaster Ride

“One, Two, Three and Four…”

 

“Try maintaining your balance on your right leg, honey.”

 

Minhyuk and Yookwon were in the middle of conducting one of their dance classes in the studio of the company’s building. Minhyuk was the one in charge with executing the routine while Yookwon was the one doing rounds to check every trainee’s position, posture and balance for the day's session.

 

Minhyuk was facing the full length mirror. Despite his back facing the students and his wife, Minhyuk could not stop his eyes from looking at his students’ reflection to Yookwon.

 

Yookwon has been unusually unsteady for a few days already. He also remembered their previous love making the other day; Yookwon was more sensitive than usual. Minhyuk was blushing as he recalls the deed. Heck, he was having a hard time calming his nether regions now that Yookwon’s behind him panting.

 

But before Minhyuk could allow himself fantasize further; he cleared his throat to sober himself up. He then noticed Yookwon’s pale skin. Minhyuk tried to remember how long they were in the class as he executed another dance technique. After demonstrating the technique, Minhyuk clapped his hands to gather the trainees at the center of the studio and let his voice be heard by everybody.

 

 

“Ten-minute break.”

 

 

Every student sighed with a smile, thankful for their considerate instructors. The students started to scatter as they tried to search for their respective friends in the spacious dance studio. Minhyuk on the other hand took a short glimpse of his wife who was talking with a female trainee and then he bent to get the water bottle that was on the floor near the big mirror.

 

When Minhyuk was about to crouch down to take a gulp of his thirst quencher, he heard gasps from the youngsters.

 

“Yookwon Sajangnim! Are you okay?” a girl cried. Her voice heavily laced with worry.

 

Minhyuk abruptly stood and scampered to where his wife formerly stood. It turned out that Yookwon lost his footing and was being supported by a smaller girl. Minhyuk sighed, “Are you okay? You’re paler today.”

 

Yookwon wearily smiled as he let his husband put a palm on his forehead. “I’m okay, just exhausted.”

 

“I’m okay. You guys can go, Minhyuk Sajangnim’s here.” Yookwon said as he stood straight and looked at his concerned student.

 

The girl hesitantly left if it’s not for Minhyuk’s assurance that he’ll take care of Yookwon. It was Yookwon’s effect on the kids. He was practically their mother in their so called camp life.

 

Yookwon was beading with sweat as Minhyuk held him and settled their selves onto the dance floor with the former resting on the latter’s chest. Minhyuk couldn’t help but worry more as he watched Yookwon pant with a hand on his chest. “Hon, please tell me what’s wrong.”

 

Yookwon just shook his head as he waved his hand that was earlier on his heaving chest. “I’m really okay, hon. Just palpitating,” he said and breathed in, deep.

 

“You should tone down your caffeine intake.” Minhyuk stated as he rubbed slow circles on his wife’s back.

 

Minhyuk was well aware of Yookwon doing choreographies during the wee hours and had to drink his coffee to keep himself awake. Minhyuk moved his hand from Yookwon’s back to his arm and just hugged him closer as he kissed the side of his head. “I know you’re trying to catch up with the syllabus.”

 

Yookwon heavily sighed and chuckled as he cuddled closer to his husband. “You caught me.”

 

Minhyuk chuckled at his spouse's childish remark. He was waiting for Yookwon to talk more but was then deliberately met with silence. Minhyuk moved his head to the side and looked at his wife who grew quiet all of a sudden. He lightly nudged and hugged the smaller man tighter who was obviously deep in thought. “What’s got my lovely wife thinking? Huh?”

 

Yookwon bit his lip as he adjusted to his husband’s embrace. Trying to argue with his self if he should open up and worry his partner more than necessary. “Minhyukie… To be honest, I’m just trying to keep myself busy. I don’t want to think about certain things… And you know what I mean.”

 

Minhyuk breathed through his nose as he nodded and tried to keep his emotions at bay. He knows how frustrated his wife must be feeling all this while. He himself was feeling the same way. They’ve tried everything from going to doctors to visiting the temples. Neither of them had a problem, and so relatives, even their own parents, told them that they only needed the right timing. That fate would allow things to happen naturally if they were meant to happen.

 

Minhyuk ran his hand through Yookwon’s hair and stopped as he caught a few strands and decided to play with it for a bit. He opted to stay quiet as he let his overworking wife rest and relax even if it’s just for a short time.

 

Not long after, the two stood up when the trainees started to enter the dance studio. The time allotted for the break has finally come to an end. Minhyuk took a towel from the bench on the side of the room and wiped Yookwon’s sweat on the forehead to which their students cheered and hooted.

 

Yookwon blushed and sheepishly smiled as he proceeded to get the remote control that was lying beside Minhyuk’s bag. But before pressing the play button, Yookwon walked back to Minhyuk to tell him something. “We should go to the mall later.”

 

“Are you sure?” Minhyuk aksed his wife, he was somewhat skeptic about the whole idea. Minhyuk knew what Yookwon was talking about.

 

“Yeah... We have to get Yeollie’s baby something beautiful.” Yookwon answered with a genuine smile gracing his lips.

 

"Okay." Minhyuk as he grabbed Yookwon's hand and kissed his fingertips and ran a thumb at the back of his hands.

 

Minhyuk was truly amazed at how his wife could be very considerate and thoughtful.

 

Just when they were about to start the class, the door bursted open revealing the giant maknae with a small boy in his arms with Jaehyo and Taeil in tow. The boy was currently squealing in delight the moment the door was opened and revealed his favorite Uncle Yookwon.

 

Heechan squirmed away from his Uncle Jihoon's grip as he ran his way to his Uncle Yookwon. But he was abruptly stopped from going straight to his target when the trainees, mostly the girls, swarmed around him. Heechan was getting annoyed, he wanted his Uncle Yoowkon now, and so he used his best weapon: crying. Heechan started wailing as he called Yookwon's name.

 

Yookwon was delighted, he hadn't seen Heechan for a long time. He missed the boy so much, and his mommy too. Yookwon went to the swarming youngsters and pulled the little boy in to a tight embrace. "Channie-ah~! How are you, baby boy?"

 

Heechan found himself in a fit of laughter when someone tickled his sides before he could even respond to his Uncle Yookwon. Heechan turned to look behind him to catch who's attacking his ticklies. The little boy pleaded in the middle of his laughter, "Uncle Minnie! Stop!" 

 

"Who's with baby boy?" Minhyuk asked as he watched the little boy relax as went down from the high of his laughter.

 

"Kyungie hyung is here." Jihoon answered in place of Heechan who was catching his breath.

 

Yookwon blinked as he heard the name of the friend that he longed to see. "Really? Where's he?"

 

"Pantry." Taeil said as he pointed a thumb to where Kyung and Jiho were.

 

"Mushy session on going." Jaehyo added as he moved his shoulders and crossed his arms over his chest.

 

Yookwon only giggled. Nothing's changed afterall. He took a mental note to meet with Jiho and Kyung later today or probably before they leave for the mall. He had to see Kyung, for sure Kyung and Jiho were invited by Myungsoo and Sungyeol. Who know's, maybe the mushy couple could help them in choosing the gift for the baby. That could save them time.

 

---------------------------------------------

 

Hoookkaaaay~~~ I know it's a short update >___<

And it's succesfully posted before midnight!!! yaaay~! \(^0^)/

I'm kinda sad right now, I did something stupid again... Aigooo... this scatterbrain me.. Sometimes I just can't help but hate myself.

Anyway, I have to keep the good vibes coming.. LEZBEHAPPEE!!!

:D