The ing ice cream (2/2) Gangs merge revealed.

My Tough Girl.

Haeyeol got a cut on her right leg and was carried bridal style by Chunji on their car as Jessica got the first-aid kit on the compartment.

After cleaning the wound, putting ointment and cream to preven it from scarring, Jessica wrapped Haeyeol's right leg on a bandage and Bom looked sadly at Haeyeol's leg.

"Aww poor baby." Bom said.

"Don't worry appa. It'll be gone in a matter of two-to-four days." Haeyeol said and chuckled.

"That Kim Hyuna. I'll make sure she'll pay for this." Chunji said and gritted his teeth.

Haeyeol held his hand and looked at him "Oppa, you don't have to. I obviously won. Relax okay?" 

"How can--"

"RELAX." Haeyeol said and Chunji exhaled sharply.

"Fine!" Chunji said and theydecided to go home.

"I'm the only one injured but you all insisted on going home." Haeyeol said.

"Who knows? That kim might just be lingering around our house T^T" Changjo said.

"Whatever you say.."

 

---

"Baekhyun hyung, the girl... Haerin. She's your classmate right?" Tao asked.

"Yes Tao. Why?" Baekhyun said.

"Nothing... Their friend L.Joe? He's our classmate." Tao replied.

"Ohh."

"I heard they're the most powerful girl gang in Seoul. DUST, I mean." Kris said.

"Really? TeenTop is third to the most powerful in Seoul." Suho explained.

"Do you mean, they're merged together?" Sehun asked.

"I'm pretty sure, yes, Sehun-ah." Xiumin answered.

"Gege what about us? We're just rookie gangs. We don't have any groups to merge with.. I feel so sad T^T" Tao said; unhappy.

"Don't worry didi. I'm sure we'll find a way somehow..." Chen said and patted Tao's head.

(*Yup. SURPRISE! EXO's a gang too)

Every, every, everyday naega mandeun History

"Yoboseyo?" Suho answered his phone and put it into loud speaker.

"EXO. This is your Leeteuk hyung. After class, proceed at SuperJunior's house. We found a group who's willing to merge with you. They're a very powerful group at that. Clear?" Leeteuk said authoratively.

"Yes hyung." All of them answered and with a click, the phone became silent once again.

"See Tao? I told you ^-^" Chen said with a smiley face.

"Yaaaaayyyyy!!!" The maknaes rejoiced while the hyungs smiled, silently thanking Leeteuk.

 

---

After class, EXO immediately ran into the two leaders' car.

EXO-M with Kris on his Audi Avantissimo

While EXO-K is with Suho on his Audi Q7

"Tao, you seat at the passenger's seat. Luhan and Xiumin, at the middle seats while Chen and Lay, at the backseats. Got it?" Kris instructed.

"Yes duizhang!" They answered and Kris proceeded at the driver's seat.

"Shotgun!" Chanyeol yelled.

Suho sat at the driver's seat while Kai and Sehun are bickering.

"I want to seat with Kyungsoo umma!!!!" Sehun wailed.

"NO! A big N-O SEHUN!!!! I will sit with D.O today. Sad to say, stick with Baek-hyung."

"Kai, don't bully Sehun. Sehun, you can sit with Kyungsoo, okay." Suho said and Kai slouched next to Baekhyun.

"Wae. Is it that bad to seat with me?" Baekhyun asked.

"Ani. I just want to bully Sehun. Keke~" Kai answered.

 

---

Minutes later, EXO arrived at SuperJunior's house.

""Woah.." D.O said.

"Hyungs are so clean." Lay said.

"Yeah. Unlike you pigs." D.O said, particularly at Kai.

"Wait. why me?" Kai asked.

"Hi kids." A voice boomed and EXO turned around to be greeted bu SuperJunior.

"Annyeonghaseyo, hyungnims." EXO said and bowed 90 degrees.

SuperJunior returned the bow back and gestured for them to sit down.

"So, we're waiting for the group who'll merge with you.." Heechul said.

"Heechul hyung?" A girly voice called out.

"At the living room, dongsaengs!" Heechul said.

"Hey hyungs. Oh. Is this EXO?" A guy with a cap said.

"Yes Dongwoo. Please sit." Shindong said.

"First of all, where are your merged groups?" Leeteuk asked.

"Our princess got injured so they stayed with her. BIGBANG's in Japan. MBLAQ are on their hideout. Resting after the fight with 2PM yesterday and lastly, BEAST and BLOCK B are upgrading the weapons." Sunggyu, their leader said.

"Anyway, we're INFINITE!" They said and looked at EXO.

"I'm Sunggyu. The leader." A guy with chinky eyes said.

"I'm Dongwoo. Sniper." The guy who has a cap said.

"Hello! I'm Woohyun. Combat." The cheery guy said.

"I'm Hoya. Combat. Nice meeting you." A guy with yet another chinky eyes but bluff build said.

"I'm Sungyeol! Hiiiii~! I'm a sniper and a first aid-er." Another guy said with a REALLY BIG smile on his face.

"L. Acer." The guy who's obviously a fashionista said.

"Hello~ I'm Sungjong and I'm a mascot and a first-aider." The guy with a girly voice but is very handsome said.

"Woahhh. Mascot? Acer?" EXO asked.

"Yes EXO. We'll label you that later on. First thing's first. Mascots are the one in undercovers. Like seducing and the liked while Acers are the one who excels in Sniper, Combats, Swords and Knives." Siwon explained and EXO had their mouths wide agape.

"And INFINITE were merged with the most powerful of all the powerfuls in Seoul. Consists of 7 groups, they have 1 girl gang and the rest, guys. Listen as we explain." Kyuhyun said.

"First and foremost, the number one gang in Seoul, Bigbang. Bigbang consists of five members which are G-Dragon, the leader. He's the group's ACER and is very much known for his breath-taking knife skills. Next is TOP, the one who excels the most at sniping. Following is Taeyang/Sol. He's very skilled in combat fighting and never lost in physical fights. Next, D-Lite. The first aid-er and the sub-physical combat. Lastly, their maknae, Seungri. The most cunning mascot, next to their merge's precious jewel maknae. He can decieve almost everyone and can change in a span of 2 seconds." Leeteuk explained.

"Next to their merge is MBLAQ. The group also consists of five members. Having Seungho as their leader who is a combat specialist. G.O who is a skilled swordsman. Joon who is a triple=threat as he possess great combat skills, knives knowledge and sniping abilities. Fourth is Thunder, the first aid-er and sniper. And lastly, the maknae, Mir. Archery and combat skills. This group has the most unique ability as to Mir can do archery and G.O on swords. But as you can see, they don't have any mascot." Yesung stated.

"Following is BEAST. Consisting of six members. Their leader DooJoon is the group's brain. He's the one who's incharge of the littlest informations and the group's strategist. Second is Junhyung. The cunning sniper. Third is Hyunseung. He's the mascot and the first aid-er too. Following is Yoseob. A mascot too and a sniper. Next is Kikwang. The group's combat specialist and lastly, Dongwoon. Their maknae and their knifesman." Donghae said.

"Following is BLOCK B. They're just pretty much weapon upgraders and only two were fighting. The rest were first aid-ers. The fighting ones were Zico, their leader and their sniper+combat. Very hard for a person to do but he manages. And the other one would be B-Bomb. The group's combat. And also, I forgot to add, Jaehyo, their mascot too. The remaining members were U-Kwon, Taeil, Kyung, and P.O." Sungmin said.

"Next is INFINITE but they already introduced theirselves. Following would be TeenTop." Ryeowook said and immediately, EXO reacted.

"Bwoh? We'll merge with TeenTop? Meaning, we'll merge with DUST too?" Luhan asked.

INFINITE were astonished, so is SuperJunior.

"You know them?" Ryeowook asked.

"Pretty much. Please continue." Kris said.

"As I was saying.. TeenTop consists of six members, like Beast. C.A.P their leader is the combat. Chunji is their strategiser and also mascot+sniper. L.Joe is pretty much sniper+knife knowledge. Niel is a first aid-er along with Ricky. While Changjo, the maknae, is a combat specialist too." Ryeowook stated.

"And lastly, as you know, the number two gang in Seoul and number one girl gang, DUST. It consists of seven members, also known as the INFINITE counterpart. Tiffany, their leader is the first aid-er and a sub-sniper. Next is Bom, the main sniper. Victoria, knife professional and sniper too. Amber is their combat as well as Krystal. Jessica is a first aid-er and a sub-combat. Lastly, their maknae Sapphire. Their group's Acer. Sniper, combats, knife-skiller and the mascot. Also known as the merge's precious jewel maknae." Eunhyuk finished.

"Sapphire? Haeyeol?" Luhan asked.

"Oh. Yup. Her real name's Haeyeol." Sungjong said.