Paris II.

My Tough Girl.

Wow... Luhan thought as he watches Haeyeol who's gently arranging Haeji's belt.

Who am I kidding? This girl could pull off anything. She could wear a curtain for all I know and look like she just came out fresh from a magazine. He thought while softly gazing at her.

"Appa let's goooo!" Haeji said and hugged Luhan's leg.

"Okay little baby." He said and carried Haeji with his left arm while he held Haeyeol's left hand by his right hand.

"Let's go, yeobo." He teased and smiled at the blushing woman infront of him.

 

"Hey cousinnnn! If it isn't you and the little man Haeji with Chu--- uh, if I'm not mistaken, you're the Luhan guy right? That Seohyun's boy--"

"Ex-boyfriend, hyung." Luhan said and bowed.

"Oh. It's a rational thinking that you broke up with her. Nice choice man. Heyyyy little boy!" Eli said as he hi-fived with Haeji who's on Luhan's left arm.

"Kyoungjae samchon!" Haeji said and giggled.

"Hey, Yeol? Well, uhm, since I have your number, hehe... Can I like, steal Haeji for a while? Pretty please?" Eli practically begged and Haeyeol didn't seem to have any second thoughts as she said "Ofcourse oppa!"

"Thankyou Cousin! Have fun with your date! ;) Keke." Eli said and winked at them both.

"Uhh, forget he said something." Haeyeol muttered and they went to have their 'mini date'.

 

"Uhm, come on? Let's eat." Luhan said and they both ate at a fancy restaurant that Luhan suggested.

And it just so happened that it's the luxurious five-star restaurant, Le Meurice.

"Regardez ces jeune couple. Ah, si doux. (Look at those young couple. Ah, so sweet.)"

"Frais tels la recherche. Je suis heureux de voir que même les quelques messieurs ici. (Such fresh looking. I'm glad to see even a few gentlemen here.)"

"Ca me rappelle de nous-mêmes quand nous étions plus jeunes, le miel. (Reminds me of ourselves when we were younger, honey.)"

"Je suis tellement jaloux de la jeune fille. Elle a un petit ami charmant. (I'm so jealous at the girl. She has a charming boyfriend.)"

"Eh bien, je suis jaloux de ce type. Regardez. La fille ressemble à un top model. (Well, I'm jealous at the guy. Look. The girl looks like a supermodel.)"

 

"Do they really need to whisper this loud?" Luhan asked to himself but Haeyeol heard it.

"I feel you, oppa." She said and a waiter came by and assisted them.

After they eat, they walked around and shared some stories.

From afar, if you hadn't know anything, you'll picture them as a very loving newly-wed couple.

The feeling's mutual. Isn't it...?

 

"Euh, excusez-moi." A young man, in his mid twenties approached them both.

"Oui?" Haeyeol asked as Luhan held her waist protectively.

"Uhhh, uhmmm... Je suis un étudiant à l'université de publicité, et euh, je peux euh, prendre, ohh, une photo de vous deux, euh, pour mes projets? (I'm an advertising college student, and uhm, can I uhm, take a, ohh, a photo of you two, for my uh, project?)" The guy stammered and it's obvios that he holds a korean accent.

"..." The two kept silent.

"Je vous promets, je ne suis pas une plante grimpante ou quoi que ce soit. C'est vraiment pour mon projet et je suis venu ici tout le chemin de ma patrie à la ville des amoureux de réaliser ce projet très important. S'il vous plaît? (I promise, I'm not a creeper or anything. It's really for my project and I came here all the way from my motherland to the City of Lovers to complete this very important project. Please?)" The guy begged again.

"Sure. Suit yourself. I'm Han and this is Yeol." Luhan said in Korean and the guy smiled in delight.

"Finally! I've been stammering for some time now and French couples decline my offers. Even the tourists too. I guess even if I was unlucky enough to travel around the whole day, I'm lucky to have you as my models. This will uhm, only take two hours? And oh, I'm Jung Jinyoung by the way." The pretty boy introduced himself as he bowed 90 degrees, Haeyeol and Luhan doing so too.

So for two hours, the two continued to act like couples and take series of pictures for Jinyoung's project.

"This will be the last shot. Can you two like, uhm, do a VERY BIG favor for me and kiss while Eiffel tower serves as your background? >3<" Jinyoung asked as he pouts.

Gaaah! Pretty boys' aegyo's are my weakness! Haeyeol thought.

It's fine for me. TOTALLY FINE. I wonder how will Haeyeol react... Luhan thought and looked over to Haeyeol who has a blank face.

"Sure..." Haeyeol replied with a tinge of hesitation in her voice.

HALELLUJAH!!!!!!

(*Just pretend that those are Luhan and Haeyeol okay? Kekeke~)


"Thankyou! THANK YOU! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!" Jinyoung said with a big smile on his face as he bows 90 degrees again.

"Stopd bowing. You'll hurt your back." Haeyeol said with a motherly tone and Jinyoung smiled cheekily.

 

On the other side...

"Look Haeji! Mission success! Kekeke."