To all JiHae shippers out there.

My Tough Girl.

---

"Hey. Let's go to the beach!" Chanyeol suggested the next day, when they were eating breakfast.

"Sure! Can all of you come?" Tiffany scanned the faces of everybody.

All said yes.

"Okay. That's final. Go pack up and be ready in an hour guys!" C.A.P said and everybody proceeded to their own rooms.

Haeyeol and Krystal decided to play the 'twin style' and dressed in same swimsuits, hairstyle, tshirt, shorts and slippers. Even the bag!

Haeyeol and Krystal wore these:

 

Their bags are both:

And their hairstyle is:

And both were wearing aviator sunglasses.

"Who's my girl...?" Chunji asked as they strode downstairs.

"Guess." Krystal mimicked Haeyeol's voice as Haeyeol imitated Krystal's.

"Hmmm..."

"Well, Krystal's on the skinny-y side while Haeyeol is on the voluptous-y side if that helps, Ji." Chaerin said.

"Oh, and Krystal told me earlier that Haeyeol's complexion is milky white while hers is pale white, if you notice close enough. And yeah, Krystal's legs are chopsticks-like while Haeyeol's are honey-thighs." Yoona helped too.

Chunji neared Haeyeol and grabbed her hand. He slightly lowered the blouse around Haeyeol's right collar and smiled.

"Gotcha." He said.

"Aw. No fun." Krystal said and pouted, went to her Yun unnie.

"Let's go?" Leeteuk asked and everybody proceeded to their own cars.

EXO-M and K on their own, Luhan and Seohyun on their own, DUST on their own, TeenTop on their own, MOONLIGHT+Krystal on their own, Suju on their own, JiHae on their own and the list goes on...

 

---

"Woahhhhh... this is MBLAQ and BEAST's resort?" Tao asked with his moouth wide agape.

""Yep. So let's go check in our rooms first, get dressed up for beach and meet at the lobby okay?" Doojoon instructed and everybody proceeded to their own rooms inside the hotel located very near the beach.

Room 1150- Leeteuk, Tiffany, Doojoon, Seungho, GDragon, Sunggyu, Zico, C.A.P, CL, Suho, and Kris, Mir, Kyuhyun, Kikwang.

1151- Siwon, Yesung, Yoseob, Taeyang, Hoya, Taeil, Niel, Victoria, Luna, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Chanyeol.

1152- Ryeowook, Junhyung, Thunder, Dongwoo, Kyung, P.O, Amber, Taeyeon, Sehun, Shindong, Sungmin, L.Joe, U-kwon.

1153(Biggest room. Good for 30 people.)- Heechul, Donghae, Hyunseung, Joon, Daesung, L, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Jaehyo, Chunji, Ricky, Changjo, Bom, Jessica, Krystal, Haeyeol, Yuri, Dara, Yoona, D.O, Baekhyun, Kai, Tao, Luhan, Seohyun. (*They tried to fit the other 6 in.)

1154- (Smallest room. Good for 6 people.) B-Bomb, T.O.P, Seungri, G.O, Dongwoon, Eunhyuk.

 

---

"For how long are we staying here?" Jessica tried to ask Heechul but he ignored her as he pretends to cast a panicked look at Haeyeol.

"BABY WILL YOU WEAR A BIKINI?!" He asked. Jessica pouted and asked Luhan about it. "We'll be here for a week, noona." Luhan answered.

"Huh? Appa, you know I can't..." Haeyeol answered. This caught the TDE members who are inside the room's attentions.

"Oh... I forgot. I'm sorry. I forgot that it's a sensitive topic." Heechul apologised.

"Nah. It's okay. Got over with it." Haeyeol said as she arranged her things onto the cabinet next to the vanity, which was at the right side of her bed. To her left was Chunji's cabinet, then his vanity, then his bed. Yeah, you know the process.

The arrangement's are as follows.

 

(*V= Vanity. C= Cabinet. /name of character/= Bed)

Door.

|hallway| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall| |wall|

 
 

                 Hee (V) (C) Jes (V) (C) Donghae (V) (C) Seo (V) (C) Luhan (V) (C) Dae (V) (C) Jong (C) (V) Yul (V) (C) Woo (V) (C) Baek (V) (C)

 

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Door to bathroom 

 

                 Seung (V) C) Bom (V) (C) Joon (V) (C)  Haeyeol (V) (C) Chun (V) (C) L (V) (C) Stal (C) (V)  Sung (V) (C) Yun (V) (C) Chang (V) (C)

*Jaehyo shared with Jong (sungjong)

*Ricky shared with Chang (Changjo)

*Dara shared with Yun (yoona)

*Haeyeol offered her bed to D.O as she shared with Krystal and moved her things onto Chunji's closet.

*Kai shared with Tao on Seo (Seohyun's) bed as Seohyun shared with Luhan.

 

Then after dressing up, they went to meet each other at the lobby.

"Krystal, Haeyeol... won't you go for a swim?" Sunggyu asked them.

"We will." Haeyeol answered.

"But, the clothes you're wearing..."

"Ah. Our swimwear is covered by these clothes." Krystal said and all went to the beach.

 

---

The girls removed their cover-ons and showcased revealing bikinis.

All of them were shocked when Seohyun removed hers, revealing the most skimpy swimsuit they have ever seen.

Damn. I thought she's innocent? C.A.P asked himself.

The others diverted their attention to the two prettiest ladies who were still not removing their oversized shirts and identical shorts.

"Aish. FINE!" Krystal said and removed hers, showing a swimsuit with a large space at the left waist side and was clothed at the right waist side part. Hers is in the color black.

"Damn that s-line!" Niel screamed out loud and blushed afterwards. Krystal ignored him.

"Yeolllll~ Don't be unfair now. Remove that hmmmm?" Chunji begged.

"No." Haeyeol said.

"Psh. Don't force her if she doesn't want to." Jessica snickered.

The teasing team ignored her and chanted 'take it off' 'take it off' all over again, Chunji joining them.

"You're all a bunch of hooligans..." Haeyeol whispered under her breath and removed her shirt and shorts in a fast motion, revealing the swimsuit which was identical to Krystal's, except the color. Hers is in color Blue.

"DAYUMMMM!" Chunji shouted and wolf-whistled.

"Wanna die?" Haeyeol glared at him.

"No one would want to, baby."

I never knew her body was THIS voluptous. I mean, yeah, I know her body is y but daaaamnnn, this is a great view to watch. Imagine her C-cup brea--- aish! What are you thinking Luhan!!!

 

After all the teasing, Haeyeol heard a kid sniffing somewhere.

She looked around and saw an adorable little boy is crying silently and she walked towards him; without the group noticing.

"Hi little boy. What's your name?" Haeyeol asked as the kid sniffed more.

She saw a note attached to his bonnet and folded it out.

Who the hell wears a bonnet on this kind of weather?

Dear whoever picked my son...

I'm sorry... I'm sorry that I had to leave him into your care...

I don't have any time left. They're gonna kill me...

Please, I trust you, whoever you are. Please don't harm my son in any way...

I'm sorry for being a coward, I just want him to live.

He deserves to live...

Please accept him... My soul will rest in peace once you did...

I'll guide you throughout...

And... my son's a year old... Please let him experience the love of a mother and a father...

We love him so much. Me and his father, Lee Taemin...

We'll be there with you always, guiding you, whoever you are...

x Gong Minji x

Haeyeol gasped and immediately hugged the baby.

"Omo! Poor baby... From now on, I'll be your Haeyeol umma okay?! Umma. Say it. Umma." Haeyeol urged the kid to talk.

"U...u-un--un...u-m-ummmm-umm...UM-MA!" said the kid and giggled in glee.

"You're so cute! Hm... you don't have a name yet... the note didn't have your name on it! So let me call you... Haeji? Uhh wait... aish! Haeji it is. Hello there, MY BABY HAEJI!" Haeyeol cutely said and the baby giggled again and kissed Haeyeol's left cheek.

"Ah! Kaja aegi-ah." Haeyeol carried Haeji to where the whole group is.

 

---

"HAEYEOL-AH WHO'S THAT!!!" Taeyeon asked in panic as she saw a little boy in Haeyeol's arms.

Haeyeol gave the note to Taeyeon and the group listened as Taeyeon reads the note aloud.

When Taeyeon finished, Haeyeol looked at Heechul with a pleading look and asked "Can I, appa? Can I?" Haeyeol pleaded as she asked the rest of her appa's and omma's.

From Heechul to the whole SuperJunior appa's (excluding Kyunhyun, Ryeowook, and Donghae) her BIGBANG appas, her Seungho and G.O appas, her Sunggyu appa, her BLOCK B Oppas, INFINITE oppas, remaining Suju oppas, her BEAST Appas, her Woohyun omma and her MOONLIGHT ommas.

"Well, fine with us. Ask Chunji." GDragon teasingly said and Haeyeol took it seriously.

"Can we keep him, oppa? :3" She asked with puppy dog eyes.

You know I can't resist those eyes! Chunji screamed inside his head.

"Yes ofcourse why not." He answered straight away.

"I wouldn't blame him though. Uri Haeyeol's aegyo and puppy dog eyes are the most IRRESISTIBLE things in this whole universe." Zico said and everyone on the teasing team agreed loudly.

"Ap-- appa..." Haeji said loudly and giggled while he kissed Chunji's left cheek; who only froze in shock.