See you shining bright.

My Tough Girl.

"WHAT?! Yah Chaerin umma!" Haeyeol flushed as the rest laughed; DUST laughing awkwardly at the sidelines.

"What? I was just speaking of the truth! It's never wrong to be honest, Haeyeol-ah!" CL defended herself.

"Aish. Yah~ Whatever~" Haeyeol said as she patted her cheeks, trying to keep herself warm.

"UMMMAAAA APPAAAAA" They heard Haeji wail from Haeyeol's room.

The parents made a mad dash for it. Haeji came out of the room while rubbing his eyes; a habit he got from Haeyeol.

"Umma eodi yaaaa?" He slurred. "Just downstairs, tell you what aegi, your Chaerin halmeoni is here!" Haeyeol said and carried Haeji.

Chunji grabbed Haeji's hand and turned to Haeyeol. "Wouldn't want you getting tired~" He said and carried Haeji and walked with Haeyeol.

"Haeji, baby!!!" CL excitedly screamed and ran to where Chunji is; getting Haeji from him.

"Halmeonnnniiii." Haeji replied and hugged CL's neck but when he got a glimpse of Luhan, he ran onto him.

"Hannn apppppaaaaa" He said and hugged the latter's leg. Luhan chuckled and hoisted the little guy into his lap.

"Hello there little one. How are you?" He sweetly asked as Haeji giggled.

"Haeji ish fine appa." Haeji answered.

He can make for a good father. Yep, he sure is. Wait. What the hell am I thinking?! Haeyeol thought as she gazed lovingly at Luhan and Haeji.

Ah. I see. That's how it is. Well, Haeyeol. I'm happy to tell you that Luhan is smitten to you. Be happy so that I will be, too. Chunji thought as he looks from Luhan, Haeyeol and the others.

---

For the remainder of the day, CL was obliged to stay because the little guy wants her to.

Chunji and Luhan now shared friendly talks while DUST still practically ignored Krystal and Haeyeol and even had the nerve to video chat with Seohyun.

 

JoohyunpotatoSeo is online.

YoungiePrincess: Gasp. Hiiii Seohyun-aaahhh!!! We miss you! Come. Let's video chat!

And just like that, they talked like long lost sisters.

 

"Wow... The nerve huh... Do they forget that YOU could actually kick them out of this place, Haeyeol-ah?" CL said while patting Haeji's hair, who's currently dozing off in her lap.

"Let them be. We don't mind them. We mind ourselves. If they keep being like that, so be it. I don't need them when I have all of you. Even my baby is enough." Haeyeol said and DUST heard it.

"Ooooh. Burn~" Suho said and they all laughed.

 

---

"So this is goodbye. See you soon guys!" CL said and they; except for DUST, bid goodbye to CL.

"Umma, I'm hungry. Cook for me pweaseee~ Bbuing bbuing~ *O*" Haeji said and did Tao's famous aegyo.

"Huh! I see you learned from your uncle Tao okay..." Haeyeol said and huffed.

"Ofcourse jiejie. Our little man is learning from the best." Tao said and puffed his chest out, Haeji copying him.

"Ha.Ha. whatever. Okay. Who wants to help me make food?" Haeyeol asked.

"LUHAN-HYUNG WOULD BE WILLING TOOO!!!!" Chunji anwered and immediately pushed Luhan to Haeyeol.

"Huh?" Luhan asked Chunji; blushing madly.

"You're going to thank me later, hyung. Enjoy! Muahahahahahaha!" Chunji said and motioned for the others to go to the game room while he carries Haeji.

This is for the best. Please be happy, the two of you... Haeyeol, I wanna see you shining bright. Chunji thought with a grin on his face. I moved on pretty fast huh. I know I'm amazing lol ;)

"That guy's a weirdo. Ke~ Let's go oppa." Haeyeol said and dragged Luhan with her on the kitchen.

 


 

Hey. You know what, I'm really sorry.

Like I said, I just came from the hospital but I'm doing my best to atleast update. I hope you understand T^T

Please comment too. It motivates me.

Annyeong!

-KM.