Paris III. All hail thee great s.

My Tough Girl.

(*Warning! Short update. Mianhae.)


"I'll go now. Thank you once again!" Jinyoung said and bowed.

"That was..." Haeyeol started.

"A blast." Luhan finished it off for her and Haeyeol nodded.

"Come on. You tired?" Luhan asked and bent down infront of her.

"What are you doing, oppa?" Haeyeol curiously asked as she looked at Luhan's crouching position.

"I'll carry you on my back. You seem so tired. Come on." Luhan urged as Haeyeol hesitantly jumped onto his back and Luhan held the back of her thighs so that she won't fall down.

"Hold onto my neck, Yeol. But don't grip so tight, okay? Wouldn't want me dying now, would you?" Luhan joked and Haeyeol placed her arms around Luhan's neck.

~

"Hmmm. What time is it...?" Haeyeol asked as soon as Luhan settled her into the couch.

"8:30PM. I wonder where Eli hyung and Haeji are." Luhan said and Haeyeol fished out her phone from her pocket and sms-ed Eli.

After a minute or two, Haeyeol recieved a reply.

"He said they'll be here in 30 minutes." Haeyeol said.

 

"Uhm, Yeol?" Luhan asked after moments of silence for what seems like eternity to them, but in reality, it was only for a minute.

"Yes, oppa?" Haeyeol asked.

"I know it's now very romantic of me to ask at such a time but I just can't help myself..." Luhan started and Haeyeol blankly looked at him.

What the hell is he saying?

Luhan kneeled on one knee and brought out a Tiffany&Co couple rings making Haeyeol gasp in shock.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

(*No you guise. He's not proposing -__-")

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Luhan asked as he looks into Haeyeol's eyes as he saw her eyes searching for something; sincerity.

3 words Luhan oppa. Three words, eight letters. Say it and I'm yours. Haeyeol thought as she feels herself drowning into Luhan's precious, big, brown orbs.

"I love you Haeyeol. I'm sincere. Be mine." Luhan said once again and Haeyeol smiled at him.

"Yes oppa. I'll gladly be your girlfriend." Haeyeol smiled and Luhan slipped the ring surrounded with diamonds into Haeyeol's ring finger and Luhan did the same to Luhan; slipping the bigger and simplier ring into Luhan's ring finger.

(*JOY TO THE WORLDDDDDDDD A LITTLE LUHANxHAEYEOL WILL BE RUNNING AROUND THE HOUSE ANYTIME SOON!!! Kidding~)

"How did you know my ring size?" Haeyeol asked curiously.

"I used my pinky. You know how the saying goes 'When a guy's pinky is the same size of the girl's ring finger, it means that they're meant for each other'? I relied on that. It's fine. Call me cheesy and corny all you want." Luhan asked; bracing himself for the worst but instead, he got a kiss on his cheek and a "You're so sweet!" from Haeyeol.

"You call that a kiss?!" Luhan asked; baffled.

"Yeah?" Haeyeol replied, unsure.

"No. THIS is a kiss." Luhan leaned into Haeyeol face but suddenly, the doorbell excitedly rang.

*DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG DING DONG* (Abuse of the doorbell)

"UGGGHHHH!!!!" Luhan grabbed his hair in frustration as Haeyeol chuckled.

"I'll go get it." Haeyeol said while chuckling.

"You--ughhhh!!! Godddd whoever that is---"

"UMMAAAAA!"

"HEY KAZIIINNNN!"

God why? Luhan facepalmed himself OTL.