First mission- Suho, Kris, Kai, Tao, Luhan and D.O. (2/2)

My Tough Girl.

---

"OKAY. Now that the bestfriends are reunited, shall we continue about our mission?" C.A.P asked.

"Sh*t! The girls at the warehouse!!!" Luhan panicked.

 

Luhan proceeded at the Warehouse with Team 1, 2, and Haeyeol tailing behind closely unnoticeable.

Phew. What if they're awake already? Aish! Keep your cool, Luhan! Luhan scolded himself and sighed inwardly.

As Luhan walked in, he saw that the three girls are still sleeping.

Good. Luck is on my side. He thought and circled around the three girls who were tied up each on a chair.

So this girl on a disgusting green top and a damaged tights is Sojin, this girl with a short hair is Jiyoon and lastly, this girl in a chep pink top and a high-waisted short is NaEun? Okay okay... They're so disgusting ewww. I'd prefer Haeyeol any time of the day. Oh who am I kidding, anybody would pick Haeyeol above everybody anytime. Luhan thought and snickered as he's intently watching the tied girls.

*snaps eyes open* "Omo! Why are we tied--yah! You handsome mister at the club last night! Why did you tie us up huh? Are you probably thinking of us? Huh? YAH ANSWER ME!" NaEun shoted which cause the other two girls to wake up.

There is no mercy in that! I'll them? Oh gawd no... Luhan thought and shook his head.

"Nah. I won't you, you're just like...ugh..." Luhan said and chuckled a little causing the m-i-m and the other members in the TDE's house, who are watching via security cams, to laugh at Luhan's statement.

"Why are we tied up then?" Jiyoon asked with glint of hope on her voice.

Don't tell me, he'll make us slaves? Gawd yes. The three thought.

"We're gonna deduce information from you. Simple as that." Luhan said and smiled at them, a fake one at that.

"Information? What kind of information?" Sojin asked.

"Don't act dumb with me. Here, let me give you clues. Drugs. Gangs." Luhan stated and looked at them, whose jaws were hanging.

"I-i don't g-get--" Naeun started.

"Oh, c'mon. Don't act all I-don't-get-what-you're-saying with us." A girl said.

The girl has her hair tied up in a ponytail while she has a mask on her face. Her nape has an infinite tattoo on it.

"Who are you?!" Jiyoon asked cockily and glared at the girl.

"Sapphire." The girl answered and returned the glare back gratefully, even more intense which made Jiyoon tense up from her seat.

While Haeyeol and Jiyoon were exchanging spiteful words at each other, what they didn't notice is that Naeun is secretly trying to cut the ropes using her secret swiss knife which was kept in her back-high-pocket. After untying hers, she proceeded on untying Sojin's. The little action made Luhan's eyes divert into the two.

"And what are you trying to do there, hm?" Luhan asked as he showed them his gun which made Naeun freeze on the spot.

"Drop the ing knife." Sapphire said in a venumous voice.

"Why should I?" Naeun asked back.

Haeyeol looked at Luhan with the 'Stay-back' look. Luhan stayed back atleast 3 ft behind Haeyeol.

"Because I said so." Sapphire said with an authoritive voice. (*Just to let you know, if you're confused guise. Sapphire is Haeyeol's gang name.)

"But I don't want to." NaEun said and smirked.

Oh I totally won this argument. Why isn't she stopping me from untying them? Oh well. Naeun thought and proceeded untying Sojin's and Jiyoon's ropes.

The m-i-m's, Luhan, and the members in TDE's house also grew curious on why Haeyeol was letting them do it.

"Finished?" Haeyeol asked, looking bored.

"Yes. Now?" Jiyoon cockily aswered as she stood up, the other two standing up as well.

"Let's fight. Show me if you're deserving enough to be called a gang. If you lose, you have to give us the informations. If you win, I'll back out from DUST. BTW, I'm Sapphire." She finished with a smirk and the three stiffened at first but regained their composure and said... 

"SURE."

 

Kicks, punches and slaps were thrown everywhere. It's 3 against one.

Luhan can't take the sight that the three were ganging up on his dream girl, so he stepped forward.

Only to be stopped by Haeyeol herself.

"Step in and forget I even knew you." She warned.

The three thought they were winning as Naeun and Sojin held Haeyeol while Jiyoon was preparing to punch her.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAAAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Someone screamed from pain, and it's just so happens that it was Haeyeol.

"You ! No one dares to pull my hair!" She said and punched NaEun in the face.

She grabbed her gun and aimed it at NaEun's leg and fired it, making NaEun fall down and scream from the agonizing pain.

She proceeded on knocking Sojin out by kicking her in the head and she managed to fire the gun at Jiyoon's left arm.

"Okay. It's clear that you lost... INFO?" Haeyeol asked.

"Not telling you, ." Jiyoon muttered.

"As you wish..." Haeyeol said and kicked on Jiyoon's left arm, which was, by the way, injured.

"AAAGGGHHHHH!!!"

After that, she stepped on NaEun's injured leg too.

Damn. Saddistic and feisty. Me likes. Luhan thought and his lower lip.

"Girls, you tell us the information we need now, or we'll kill you right on the spot." Luhan sing-songed and pointed a gun at NaEun's forehead while Haeyeol points a gun she was holding at her left hand at Jiyoon's left temple and her right hand that's holding a gun on to Sojin's head.