It's Over

"Being with you is Everything to me" (One mistake and everything happen)

 

Hello I decided not to delete :D
Here is short chapter ENJOY :D
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
Author POV
 
BANG 
 
Heard from the front door, waking Jonghyun and key up and a angry Minho walk in. Minho stop at the living room and look at Key and Jonghyun on the couch with disgusting face. "What with your face??" Jonghyun said as he wore his boxer. "Nothing!!" Minho said harshly and went up to his room. "What's with him today??!!" jonghyun ask and Key shrugged and they both put they clothes on. 
 
When Key and jonghyun was done with dressing up, a upset Taemin walk in. "My baby Tae, why are you so upset??" Key ask immediately when he saw Taemin walk in with a sad, sad, sad, sad face. "Nothing...I...I...just don't feel good....!" Taemin said with sad voice. "waeyo?? are yoou ill somewhere??!!" Key said as he spun Taemin to left then to right to check on him."Aniyo...I'm not hurt...just tired...yeah tired...!!" Taemin said and Minho walk down with big sport bag. "Where are you going Minho!?" Key ask and glance at Minho up and down. 
 
Minho was wearing a black tight pants and black shirt that it's tight to his body so it's can easily see Minho well build chest and a loosen jacket making him look like a bad guy. "Somewhere else than here!!" Minho said and walk to the front door. Taemin quickly ran to Minho and hold his arm and said, "Minho can't we talk about it?? please don't leave me!!" Taemin said in begging voice. 
 
Minho couldn't look at Taemin eyes, because if he did he will do anything that Taemin says. So Minho look at the place where Taemin hold his arm and shake it off harshly making Taemin fall down on the floor with his . A thud heard and Minho look at Taemin on the floor with tears in his eyes. He wants so much to bent down and say sorry and kiss him on the lips and carry the poor guy in the bed and cuddle with him but he couldn't do that. 
 
He need to think, he need a little space for himself, he need a little time and a time for himself to think. "Yah what's with you!!" Key yelled at Minho and ran to Taemin who was still on the floor. "Mianhe Taemin...I need a little time..." Minho said and open the door. Before he could walk all the way out Taemin shouted, "Time for what hyung??!! if you need time for think about our relationship...with your attitude like that....t-then....it's over...!!" with that Taemin ran into his bedroom and lock the door.
 
Standing there with widen eyes in shock at what Taemin said, a tear roll down Minho cheek. Holding in his fist he slam the door, hard, and walk out off the dorm where full of happy and sad memory is. His confess to Taemin, first time with Taemin, first date, first birthday together and lastly the broke up. It was all in the dorm where full of happy-ness and sad-ness is. Slowly walking down the cold street, stoping at the bus stop, he wait for it and when the bus came he went in and paid. Sitting down and looking out at the window, the bus went pass the dorm. 
 
"Isn't that Minho oppa from SHINee??!!" some girl whisper, loud enough for Minho to hear. Polite he is, he turn around and flash them a bright smile but inside his sad. "Omo it is Minho oppa and he smile at me!!" the girl said. "umm Minho oppa??!!" the girl said and tap on Minho shoulder. "Yes??!!" Minho said and look up at the girl with a smile.
 
"umm c-can I have a autograf from u??" the girl said shily and took out a book and a pen. "why not??!" Minho said and took the pen and the book. "What's your name??!!" Minho ask not even lookin at her. "Cho Soorin..!!" she said. "here you go...!!" minho said and finish with a heart. The girl Soorin squealz and went back to her friends. 
 
When the bus stop at ice cream shop, he walk out and went to the address that stood on the paper on his hand. When he found the apartment he went to the seconde floor and rang the bell twice and when he was gonna ring once more the door swing open. "Minho my bro!!" minho brother "Min Seok" great him with big hug then lead him in. "So how is mother and father??" I ask. "Good...so how are you??!!" Min seok ask. "Good....!!" Minho said but with sad voice.
 
"How's Tae??!" Min seok ask. Yeah Min seok know about that Minho is not straight but his mother and father doesn't know about it. "We fought yesterday and when I said I need time...he said we are over...!!" minho said and a tear roll down his cheeks. "Aish why I'm I crying over that small thing!!" minho said smiling and wipe his tears away. "Come here!!" Minho brother said and hug Minho tightly. "Cry all you want Minho!!" Min seok said and Minho cry immediately.
 
"It's over...he said it's over...!!" Minho said and cry more. "Shussh he didn't mean it....maybe he was just angry!!" Min seok said. Yeah just let's hope that's!! Minho thought.  
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
So how was that?? SAD
Hmmm I wonder what happen between them??
 
@caline I'm 15 years old ;)
 
AND
 
LASTLY
IT'S NOT EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!