Jae-Hwa??

"Being with you is Everything to me" (One mistake and everything happen)

Guys I'm very sorry for not update for so long! I've been so busy and I have promise you guys so much but I broke it :(!!! i've been taking the drama competition, test for whole week to go up to high school, dance lesson and working at the flower shop!! So here is a little boring chapter that I hope you guys ALL ENJOY!!!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Taemin POV 

 

I get out of the bus and walk pass the ice cream shop that was near the bus stop. Walking to the dorm that I have saved up for me and M-minho hyung for the future, but now it’s only me. 

 

Walking up the stairs to my dorm, with heavy bag and a teddy beard in my arms I bump into a guy. “uuff!” I groan out as I fell on my hard as everything that I was holding on fell out of my hand and arm. “Oh my! I’m so Sorry!” 

 

“I’m ok!” I said quickly, “Let me help you up!” the guy said as he reach his hand out. I grab his hand then turn up to face him and I thought my day couldn’t get any worse -_-. 

 

“T-taemin!”

“Jae-Hwa!”

 

We said in same time as we were still holding each other hand. I quickly took my hand back as he eyes show a disappoint. I quickly stood up said thank you and ran into my apartment with my things.

 

As I slam my door shut I slid down the door and bought my knee up to my chest. “What a day” I said to myself as I look around the house. I sat there for a 2 or more min. to look around the apartment. 

 

The Kitchen and living room was connect and along the hallway there is one bathroom and two bedroom. I let out a sigh and use my hand to push myself up. “Well I better go and put my things in the closet first!” I said and took my bag and walk to the bedroom in the middle. 

 

I open the door as there was dust everywhere, I let out a puff and put my bag outside the room. “Well I better clean up my bedroom....and or maybe everything!” I said and went to the kitchen and took the tool that I need for cleaning and a bucket of water “Well Min! Let’s get start cleaning!!!...... Min?!!!..... Where is Min!?!” I said when I stood beside the living room and put the water bucket down. I went to find my teddy bear but it wasn’t here! “UGGHH I hate when I forget where I put my things!!” I said and begin to lift all the pillow that was on the couch. 

 

Ding Dong!

The door bell rang as I look up and ran to the door. But before I could open the door, I trip over the water bucket and the water splash everywhere. Somehow my feet got hurt, as I sat on the floor holding my feet, trying to stop the pain. I was dripping wet, crying in pain and forgot there was a person outside my apartment waiting for me to open the door. But the person did it self by open the door.

 

Author POV

 

There stood Park Jae-Hwa with Taemin teddy bear in his hand, looking at Taemin with shocked eyes. Taemin was in too much pain to get shocked at, why Jae-Hwa had his teddy bear and how he open HIS apartment. Didn’t I lock it when I slamm the door close? Taemin thought but it got ignored quickly.

 

“T-taemin what happen?!” Jae-Hwa said as he stutter.

“Stop stuttering and help me!” Taemin said as he press harder on his feet that was throbbing in pain. “Omo, are you alright?!” Jae-Hwa ask as he put the bear on the couch. “Do I look alright!” Taemin said, too harsh Taemin! Too harsh! he said to myself.

 

Jae-Hwa went to Taemin without saying anything as he lift Taemin up in bride style, like he was a pillow. Taemin could feel my cheeks burn up as his face was resting on Jae-Hwa board hard chest.

Jae put Taemin on the couch as he knee down and took Taemin foot in his hands. “Ouch!” Taemin winched as Jae begin to massage me.

 

While Jae massage Taemin, Taemin haven’t notice that he have been looking at Jae the whole time, until Jae broke the silence and said, “Am I that good looking?!” Taemin felt his cheeks burn up more at his comment and turn his head other way as Jae chuckle.

 

“I’m just kidding!” Jay-Hwa said as he look at Taemin. “H-hyung...” Taemin said looking straight at Jae making him suddenly stop. Jae laugh a little bit, making Taemin brow raise up, “It’s been awhile since you had call me hyung.... I miss that...!” Jae said as they look into each other eyes for awhile. “You know... I haven’t forgive you what you did to me!” Taemin said suddenly, making Jae swift uncomfortable.

 

“*Sigh* I know... But you should know that it was all a misunderstand! The day that you saw at the cafe was all a misunderstand!” Jae said making me confused. 

 

Flashback

 

3 years ago...

 

A red head young boy walk down the street happily, he just found a perfect present for his boyfriend birthday. When he walk pass a little cute cafe, he just couldn’t stop himself and stop by to have a drink. As he order a chocolate muffin and a banana milk, his phone fell out off his hand and to the floor. “Aish! Pabo me!!” said the boy as he bent down but couldn’t reach to it so he need to go under the table to get it. When he went up his order was here as he thank her and begin to eat until he heard a very familiar voice behind him. 

 

He look back and saw his boyfriend with a girl, it’s just a normal girl but a prettiest girl that he have ever see, well not handsome, hot, as his boyfriend but for a girl. Quickly he turn around as the two begin to talk.

 

“Baby! do you want to see our new family?!” the girl said as they just finish order. “Of course! I want already know if it’s a boy or a girl?!” the red head boy heard when he heard his boyfriend talk. What baby?! Is he cheating on me?! The red head boy thought as he heard noise and turn around seeing the girl sitting next to his boyfriend very close and they were looking at something. 

 

“Do you want a baby girl or boy?!” his boyfriend ask as the red head boy begin to tear up as he saw the black pits picture. “I want a baby boy!! growing up just like his father!!” the girl said. “But isn’t a baby girl better?! She will just be cute and beautiful like you!!” his boyfriend said as he pinch the girl cheek, making her pout.

 

“Stop it!! It hurt you jerk!!” the girl said giggling and it was his boyfriend turn to pout. The red head boy couldn’t take it anymore as he stood up making both the girl and boy surprise as the guy got surprise that his red head boyfriend was behind him all the time.

 

“T-taemin!!” his boyfriend and look at him surprised that he was all the time there. “C-congratulation bastard! I wish you a happy life with your new family!!” the red head boy said. “W-what?!” was all his boyfriend could say as the red head boy chuckle emotionless. “You, I! We are over!” the red head boy said as he put the money on the the table and ran out. His boyfriend ran after him as he got shocked at what his love just said.

 

“Taemin!! LEE TAEMIN!!” his boyfriend call after him as he finally stop, when he heard his full name. “Minnie!!” 

 

SLAP!!

 

The guy face flew to the right as his Taemin just slap him. “Don’t.Ever.Call.Me.That!” Taemin said as tears begin to float down his eyes. “Taemin! you got it all wrong!” “I don’t want to hear it Jae!! Go Away from ME!!” Taemin said as he wave to a taxi and it drove away immediately, Jae couldn’t even run after him and explain and it was the last time he had ever saw Taemin.       

 

 

 

_______________________________________

 

Thank you for reading and have a nice day or evening :D