Making cookie and will you forgive me

"Being with you is Everything to me" (One mistake and everything happen)

 

Taemin POV
 
When Key umma went out I whip my tears away and walk to the door. I open the door a little and peek a little. "Minho??" I heard Key call Minho. "Just go away...go you have schedule to do!!" Minho said. wooww he sound very mad. I said to myself and slowly close the door. A big sigh came out from my mouth and I walk slowly to my bed."This is all my fault... if I wouldn't start the fight then maybe I'm in his arms now" I said out loud and hug my big teddy bear that Minho hyung gave me after we film "Hello" MV. "Mino...I already miss my boyfriend what do I do now??" I ask my teddy bear...yes my teddy bear name's Mino. "he is probable still mad at me....do you think he will break up with me??" i ask Mino then shook it off. "no Hyung is not person who will break up with me just because of one fight!!" I said determined and hug my teddy bear tighter. After all the crying and fighting made me tired and sleepy. "I n-need to s-say sorry to h-hyung...." I said before I was knocked out and went to my dreamland.
 
Minho POV
 
When Key was out off sight, I sigh and stood up. Need to say sorry to Taemin!!! I said to myself and walk to our room. I took a big breath before I knock on the door. knock, knock!!. No one answer. "Taemin?? I know your in there...." i said but there was just silent. I sigh, he probable very mad at me...i said to myself and took another big breath and said "Taemin hear me out. I'm sorry....I didn't mean to get angry on you...I'm sorry ok...so please answer me??!!". Still there wasn't any answer. I got a little angry and open the door widenly. When I walk in, my anger went away as I saw Taemin sleeping soundly on the bed hugging his teddy bear that I gave him.
I smile at him and cover him with a blanket. "M-minho h-hyung...." I heard Taemin said. "Taemin your awake??" I ask then I remember his habit to talk when he's asleep. "I-m smsjrpijdi" I heard Taemin mumble again, so I lean closer so I could hear him clearier. "I-I'm s-sorry...." He said. A big smile frown on my face and I kiss him on the forehead and walk out. "I'm sorry too Taemin" I said before I close the door. 
I walk to the living room again and turn on the TV. There was nothing fun going on the TV, so I put a movie in. I lay down and watch the movie. And Slowly I fell asleep. 
 
I dreamed about a angel who look just like Taemin and that angel kiss me on the lips and then flyed away. 
 
Bang, dang, dang.
 
Then I wake up cause of suddenly sound. I open my eyes and rub my eyes and look around. The TV was turning off and there was a blanket on me. I look at my watch that Taemin gave me for birthday. It read 21: 30 ... Then my phone rang and I got a message from Onew hyung.
 
From Onew Hyung
 
Minho...we are gonna come late home...Key said to take his baby out for dinner.
He don't want you for burn the house when we get him :D
 
I rolled my eyes and heard the noise from a kitchen. slowly I stood up and walk to the kitchen. Peeking I saw Taemin there with some flour and cream on his hair and face. "Cute" I said then I figered out that I said out loud. Taemin turn around and look with shocken eyes at me. "h-hyung..!!!" He said stuttering, and a spoon fall from his hand. !deng! heard. "H-hey Taemin...." I managed to say. "look I'm sorry for ye-" I couldn't finish cause Taemin was already hugging me and said. "No, I'm sorry hyung...I should not start the figth....I'm sorry to make you mad..." Taemin said and look at me with puppy and a little bit wet eyes, so it make him super duper cute. I chuckle and kiss him on the forehead. "I forgive you..if.... you forgive me for yelling and got mad at you!!" I said. "I forgive you!!" Taemin said happily and tip toe to kiss my lips. 
 
"So what are you doing?? so much noise!" I said and make a little annoying face. I saw him pout and then did a sorry face. "I was just kidding Taemin...no need to take it so seriously.." I said and walk to the mess that he did. "I was hungry so I want to cook something to eat...cause I didn't eat that much at breakfast and then I thought about do some cookie with strawberri cream :D" He said and Smile brightly at me. "Yeah I can taste that!!" I said then chuckle. "But I'm not even done with the cookies...I just start at the cream" Taemin said innocent. "Well I could taste it from your lips and forehead" I said and laugh while Taemin pouted. "So need some help??" I ask him and he noddel happily.
 
We set flour, suger, honey and milk in and some candy and in the end it turn out not so good. There was flour, cream and candy everywhere. On the floor and some on their face and clothes.
"Umma is not gonna be happy when he see this" Taemin said and look around him when their set the cookie in the oven. "you think....if you didn't start the cream and flour fight then this wouldn't happen..." I said and look at him. "Yah but you begin to throw flour at me...I just set a cream on your nose..." Taemin said and cross his arms to his chest. "you so cute minnie" I said and kiss him on the cheek. He immediately turn red and playful slap my chest. "oouugghhhh" I groaned and hold my chest. "Omo hyung did I hurt you??" Taemin said and bent down to look at my face to see if I was ok. I quickly took the chance to kiss him on the lips. "mmmhhmmm h-hyung" Taemin said shocked at first but kiss me back after a while. Our kisses was so good and I slowly bit his lower lips to ask for entrace. He open slowly his mouth for me and quickly I taste his mouth. "mmmhhhhmmmm" taemin moaned. Taemin taste like strawberri I said in my head and everywhere in his mouth that I could taste. Taemin hands were on my neck, pushing it closer, making the kiss go deeper. My hand slowly found a way into his shirt and I ran my hand up and down his back. "mmmhhmmm h-hyung" Taemin moaned when my thighs touch his manhood. As my tighs go up and down his manhood I begin to kiss his neck and my other hand is now going slowly into his pant. 
 
Ding
 
Taemin push me away and scream "My cookie is ready!!!" I groaned and he open the oven and the cookie smell flew around the room. He took the cookies out and set them on the table. "Taemin I can't take it anymore...!!!" I said. "Tfhake fwfhat???" He said with full mouth of cookie. "I want you!!" I said huskily to his ears and he quickly gulp all the cookies down. "but Key umma said that you can't touch me...!" Taemin said and begin to eat again. I groaned, just thinking about Key nagging and order us around make me want to punch him on the face. I sighed and walk to my or my and Taemin room. I close the door after me and took a quick shower. 
 
After that I went to bed and close my eyes, but couldn't sleep. So I just stare at the ceiling and think about something that I could think about. 
 
____________________________________________________________________________________
 
Me: again it's not edit and woowww it's already 00:40..
Key: Girl you need some beauty sleep...
Me: tell me about it...
Key: tell you what??
Me: hahaha nothing
Jonghyun: whatcha laughing about??
Me: nothing...
Onew: Hey I'm gonna go visit minho...who want to come??
Me: So he did end up in the hospital??
jonghyun: Yessss
Onew: Taemin made him eat it all....
Jonghyun: and he did...there wasn't even anything left not even one noddle or water in it........
Key: hahahahahahaha and it was so funny
Everone glare at key
Key: sorry
Me: Poor Minho oppa
Onew: so who wants to come and visit him??
Jonghyun: ME!!
Me: Me too

Everone look at key 
Key: fine I will go
Me: where is taemin oppa??
Onew: he is already there...after what doctor said about his noddle he got angry at Key but in the end forgive him!!
Me: how??
Key: I said that, that mean how Minho Love him so much...
Jonghyun: Taemin forgive him and even thank him!!
Me: wowww

Onew: so are you guys coming or not??
everyone: let's go...
Key: wait guys...we forget our reader....
Onew: Sorry guys
Me: yeah sorry
Jonghyun: thanks for reading..
key: Comment...
Onew: and Subscribe :D
Me: phu, shii why do you guys always get to say this...???
Jonghyun: Becaus
you so slow???
jonghyun and Key high five
Onew:  Now let's go....
Me: Bye :D