Sorry not an update........................Neh just kidding with cha xD

"Being with you is Everything to me" (One mistake and everything happen)

JONGKEY ENJOY

Key POV
 
I stay all night to clean after Taemin and Minho mess. Those guys are soo gonna get it tomorrow!!" I said and walk to my room shared with jonghyun and I fall asleep immediately.
 
Next morning I woke up at 5. I just got a 3 hours sleep, but still I need too wake up to make a breakfast for Jonghyun and Onew hyung, and those two kids. I make a panda pancake and then put it on the dinner table and went to call the hyungs. 
 
I woke Onew hyung first and then jonghyun then those two kids. They said sorry to me, I didn't forgive them but Taemin did the cutest puppy eyes so I couldn't say no. I'm who was gonna get them....Today everyone has schedule til 3 am and I have nothing....
 
So When the guys went for their schedule I went to clean the house. When I was done it was already 5 pm. So I did the laundry too. I walk to the washing machine and put the laundry down. Setting soap and Baby Blue flower, (Something soap). Then the clothes in, then I remeber that my outfit is dirty too after all the cleaning.
 
I shoudln't take it off and wash it. I said and begin to strip. I was totally with just a apron on me. I press the on button and it begin to work. I walk out and was planing to go to my room and change and then cook come food. into the Living room I go, and a surprise Jonghyun with O.O eyes looking at me.
 
"Key...w-why -are you------??!!" He ask and scract his back neck. tisc!! I think you just want me I said in my head, smirking and decide to a little.
 
"Why you don't like it?? and I thought I could surprise you!!" I said and turn around. I pretend to drop a think and knee down to get it with my in the air. I turn around and saw Jonghyun with jaw dropped. "You alright yeobo..??? you so red are you sick??!!" I ask him and push him down to the coach. I saw him gulped and then he did the action.
 
Jonghyun roughly kiss me and took the apron off of me. " Key...I'm so ing for you!!" jonghyun said and kiss me on the neck, then hard. With his one hand on my he pinch it and other hand on my squeezing it. I moaned in pleasure.
 
Jonghyun POV
 
I got to go home early today but not the other guys. I went home and no one was around but then I heard the washing machine, then that mean Key is doing the Laundry. I wait for him and the living room and when he walk out he was with only ing apron on. I look at him with shocked eyes. 
 
 "Key...w-why -are you------??!!" I ask then scratch my back neck in awkward-ness. I saw him smirk and said, "Why you don't like it?? and I thought I could surprise you!!"  he said and turn around. My eyes were now big as a ball or something when I saw his pink beautiful . I'm getting hard just by looking at his hot .
 
Suddenly he drop something and bent down to take it up with his in the air. " THIS JUST MAKE ME GETTING HARDER!!!" I said in my head. Key slowly walk to me when he pick it up and said,  "You alright yeobo..??? you so red are you sick??!!" and push me down to the coach.
 
I can't take it anymore!! I said and roughly kiss him on the lips. " Key...I'm so ing for you!!" I said and kiss him on the neck, then hard. With one hand on his I pinch it and other hand on his squeezing it. He moaned and it just more.
 
Key push me away and took my shirt away. Slowly he took my pants down and took my in his hands. "Aahhh!!" I said as he go up and down very slow...I mean it SO SLOW I THINK I MIGHT DIE!!. "Key go faster will you!!" I said and he just smirke at me.
 
Instead of quick his space he put it all in his mouth and begin to me and going up and down fast. "uughh Key!!! soo good darnm where did you learn that!!" I said and grip his hair and help his to go faster.
 
Author POV
 
After a little Jonghyun spray all his salty in key mouth. Key sat up with some on his cheek and chest he slowly it off ily. "Darnm you y-ness...I love it!!" Jonghyun said and push Key down. Without Telling Key he put his big into key and begin to go in and out very fast. "Aahhh J-jong..go slower!!!" Key said and hold Jonghyun shoulder. "Darnm your tight!!" Jonghyun said and psuh harder and faster. 
 
Suddenly Jonghyun stop and told Key to go on four. Ke nodded and slowly turn around. And again without warning jonghyun slamm his into Key hole and Key crazily. "aaahhhh jonghyun!!!FASTER!!!" Key moaned and push opposide. 
 
"aaahhh Key...!!!" jonghyun moaned and go harder and faster. Key and jonghyun was ing wildly on the coach. Skin slapping and moan heard everywhere, none stopping. "Key I'm near!!" Jonghyun and went faster. "me-e too!!" Key said and after some more fast and hard they both come and collapse on the coach with sweat and smell. 
 
"t-that w-was s-mexy!!" Jonghyun said and kiss Key on the lips.
 
============================================================
So I wrote this very quick and not edit..hope this make you feel better :D
 
ohh and about the Adolf Hitler...it was like this.

My teacher was talking about the World war 2 and I was not even listening. So he show us a movie a short one about the Hitler. He talk about that after the short movie and then I was listening. He talk and talk about Hitler that, this and I didnðt even know who or what it was. So I thought it was lika a you know like a group or a name for the land or army.... then I ask innocent who is Hitler and everyone was like.
 
dont joke with us ella...everyone know who he is.
 
and I ask is it a man?? and they all laugh and a girl told me and then I know it was a dude......IT WAS ALL THE TIME A DUDE!!!! can you believe that??? -_- now so I will not updat in this or next week sorry :(