Sorry I got jealous

"Being with you is Everything to me" (One mistake and everything happen)

 

At the dinning table.
 
We all sat quietly, eating our breakfast at the dinning table after the ruckas in the morning. "Minho what happen to your head??" Onew finally broke the silent. Minho look up to Key, Key glare at Minho and Minho quickly look away from key. "n-nothing" he said and quickly eat his food again silently. "Key do you have something to do with this??" Onew ask when he saw key glaring at Minho. "Hmph...This ert just my baby!!!" Key shouted and point at Minho. "I didn't him!!" Minho wishper so only him could hear but Key heard him and start to yell again. "WHAT??? you FKN bastard you FKN him and you said you didn't???" Key stood up and yelled. Jonghyun stood up and hold key shoulder and said "Alrgiht Yeobo we all know now that Minho Taemin...now sit down and eat your food. We have schedule to do remember!!" jonghyun said and push Key down. 
 
"But I didn't!!!" Minho said out loud now and slamming the table and stood up, Minho have get enough of Key stopping him and Taemin do what couple do. Key glare at Minho and stood up too. The two off them keep on glaring at each other. "Minho, Key. Sit down....NOW!!" Onew yelled now. The two slowly sat down and keep on glaring on each other. BANG!!! Heard and everyone look at the way the sound came from. They look at where Taemin sat and he was gone. "Look what you did .....now my baby is angry!!" Key said and point at minho. " ME??? I didn't do anything!!!" Minho said. "Guys..Shut up!!! You (point at key) what did I say no smacking people with your spoon??? and You (point at minho) shouldn't not talk like that to you hyungs and about you him or not...I will ask Taemin. You guys know that Taemin hate when you guys fight and yell!!!" Onew said. all off them keep quiet and no one spoke.
 
 "Guys ready for schedule for today???" They manager said, smile brightly as he walk in and clap his hands together. "Why is everyone upset??" Manager said when no spoke and just keep on eating silently. "Alright boys everyone go to your room and change..." he said. As everyone stood up manager said " where is Taemin??". "In his room!" Onew said. "Did you guys fight again??" Manager ask, no one said anything. "well then he is lucky cause today he has free day...no schedule for him.....and you too minho!!" Manager said when while locking at his schedule book. "WHAT??" Key yelled. "Yesss..Minho can you tell Taemin that you two has no schedule for whole day..!" Manager said. "You can't let them stay at home alone!!!" Key said. "Why not?? It they first time to have whole day without schedule and they can maybe go out on their date and maybe do something!!" Manger said and elbow Minho, Minho smile weakly back and walk to his room. "Manager with his dirty mind" Onew thought. "But...but" Key said, "No more buts so to change before you are all late!!" Manager said and walk to the living room. Jonghyun drag Key into they room and they got change.
 
Key POV
 
"How can manager let them be all alone at home??" I said to Jonghyun when I was done changing. "Well you know our manager is sometime ert but he take care of us and he love the fans set up the couple thing about 2MIN and who know that they were in love in first place without us knowing..." Jonghyun said. I sigh and sat down on the bed.  "Don't worry jagiya and I think that Minho are not gonna touch Taemin for a while. Just think about what just happen ... he wouldn't do anything to your baby.." Jonghyun said and hug me. "Really??" I said and hug him back. "Yeah really"  Jonghyun said and pull away and peck me on the lips. "still why didn't i hear anything??" I said and think about it. "hahah don't you remeber?? manager set sound proof for us ??" Jonghyun said and drag me out as he has his mouth open and said "ohhhhh..now I get it...but still I need to warn Minho" I said and walk to the couple room.
 
 I knock twice on the door, nothing.....knock knock knock. "Come in !!!" very harsh voice said. I walk in and saw that the room was set on they place again. Taemin was laying on his bed, facing the wall. Minho was sitting on his bed, with his knees all way to his chest and looking at Taemin. "Did you guys already move bed to their place??!" I said and smile a little, right when Minho glare at me make me shut up and stop smiling. "Minho..when we are gone do-". "Don't touch your baby" Minho finish for me. "After what happen.. I think Taemin is never gonna let me touch or just peck him anymore....Happy now KEY!!!" Minho said and took a pillow and a blanket out with him.
 
 BANG!!!
 
And the door was close. "sniff...sniff" Heard from Taemin. I walk to him and touch his shoulder but he just shake it off. "Taeminnie what happen??" I ask softly. Taemin quickly sat up and hug me. "Sorry h-hyung....sniff....I didn't mean to make you angry..sniff....will you forgive me???" Taemin said and sniffed. "Why not....sorry I didn't mean to yell earlier. What happen???" I ask. Taemin is so innocent...I better watch out next time when I yell. "N-nothing...we just have a little fight and I just told him to move my bed to the old place...." He said and sniffed. "don't cry Taemin...did he said something mean to you??" I said and whipe away his tear. "Noo....it just that...when he came up here...I was sitting on the bed and then he came and hug me and then he ask me if I'm ok and then I said we shouldn't maybe not lovely and dovely in front of you and then he got mad and then I said sorry and then he said why do I always listening to you and not me and the--" Taemin said nonestoping and all I could do was sush him from talking. "Taemin...I'm sorry...you guys are couple. you can do what as couple do. It just i got jealous. Because I'm the one who is always who do all the thing for you and now Minho is your boyfriend...that I feel like you don't need me anymore...." I said as a tear run down my cheek. "who said Taemin don't need his umma?? you will always be my umma and no one can change that" Taemin said and hug me. I hug him back. after a while I pull away and whipe my tear away. "I need to go now...I will talk to Minho when I meet him in the living room" I said and Taemin noddel and Smile brigthly again.
 
I walk out and into living. Minho is laying on the sofa with blanket cover his face and body. "minho?" I call him. "Just go away...go you have schedule to do!!" Minho said harshly. I sigh and i feel guilty now. "We will wait for you, don't be to long ok??" Onew hyung said and I noddel. I walk to Minho and knee down next to him. "Minho...I'm sorry....I just got jealous because I'm used to take care of Taemin and now, he got you I just felt like he don't need me anymore..." I said. Slowly the blanket was pulling down. and Minho face was seen. "Keep talking..." Minho said. I sigh and begin talk "You know when Taemin first got here, he was so shy and then you make him comfortable and then I begin to be his umma, taking care of him, making breakfast and remember to tell him to do homework and go take a shower. But then you two were in love and he didn't take any of my attention anymore. and I just felt like he don't need me to take care for him." I said and now Minho is sitting up and lokking down to me like I'm a dog!. "Sorry for the yell earlier hyung!" Minho said finally. "sorry for yelling earlier to...still i haven't forget you for my baby" I said and glare at him. Minho playfully hit my arm and I stood up. "Now go in there and say sorry to Taemin!" I said and walk to the front door. "Oh and if he doesn't make cookies for him there is a cookies book in the kitchen, just don't destroy my kitchen and last don't my baby again...BYE!!" i said and quickly run down.
 
"So what happen??" jonghyun ask me immediately when I got in the car. "Well he forgive me and I think they are gonna destroy my kitchen when we get home!!" I said and sigh and felt horrible just thinking about my kitchen, what it's gonna look like after. "don't worry the kitchen is gonna be fine" Onew said. "You don't know Taemin and Minho. Minho can't even cook that well and remember when Taemin make breakfast for us cause I forget to make one. He set milk and honey on the noddle" I said and did a disgusting face. "Yeah I remember he made us all eat it but we didn't......."Jonghyun said and make a disgusting face too. "But minho ate it all, just because Taemin said he make it special for Minho and set Extra milk and Honey in it" Onew said and We all in the car laughed like no tomorrow. "Good time...but Minho went to hospital after that and was sick whole 3 weeks" I said when I stop laughing. 
__________________________________________________________________________
 
Me: Hi guys what do you think.. First is not edit, two I'm not good at english and last comment and subscribe
Onew: I like to be oldest then you can make all other who is younger than you shut up xD
Me: yeah me too
Key: Yah!!! hyung now i know why you are always shouting at us when we run around.... -_-
Jonghyun: yeah like when I bring my girl-friend over.....uppss (cover his mouth with his hands)  
Key: What?? you brought your GIRLFRIENDS OVER???
me and Onew: ooohhhhh  busted....
Jonghyun: shut up....no yeobo...It's GIRL  ---- FRIENDS ...Not girlfriends..... (jonghyun said laughing awkwardly)
Minho: I heard girlfriend???
Key: I will show you girlfriends !!!
(Key said and smakc Jonghyun head with his spoon.)
Jonghyun: ouchhhhhh!!!
Onew: what did I say about no smacky people with your spoony here???
Minho: hahahahahahahaha ridiculous!!! (minho laugh after what i told him)
Key: What you laughing at???
Minho: I haha I'm laughing at...at ...at Taemin noddle
Taemin: I heard "Taemin noddle"!!!
Minho: OOhhhhh nooooo O.O
Key: That's right baby...you lovely dovely boyfriend was saying that, last time you make noddle for him, it was so good that he want more....!
(key said and smirke).
Taemin: But didn't hyung go to the hospital after that??
Key: Yes cause it was sooooooooo GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDD that he end up in the hospital.
Taemin: Really??
(sparkling eyes, run to Minho) Hyung I will make you a big pot of milk honey noddle for you come with me( drag minho out off  this chat room)
Minho: You are so dead KEY!!!
Me: do you think this is a good ideal??? Minho is gonna end up in the hospital for whole three months if Taemin is gonna make him a big pot of noddle for him!!
Key: Nehhh he is gonna me ok
Onew: ok back to the writing
Jonghyun: Subscribe..
Key: comment...
Onew: and Thank you for reading :D
Me: Hey i should say that not you guys....
Onew: Let's go I want to watch a movie
Key and jonghyun: sure...let's go....(everyone walk away)
Me: they are so mean T.T...hey wait for me...I want to go too!!!!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________