Just let them solve it!!

"Being with you is Everything to me" (One mistake and everything happen)

 

Sorry for not updating. First the school took me away from AFF now work is doing the darnm school work!! -_-
 
________________________________________________________________
 
 
 
Author POV
 
Minho cried all night long and end up crying to sleep. Min seok (Minho hyung) carried Minho to his bed and cover Minho with blanket. "Poor guy... acting like he is not hurt and strong but isn't...!!" Min Seok said and sigh. Min Seok walk out and close the door quietly and took out his phone.
After 3 ring the person answer.
 
"Annyeong!!...no I haven't tell him yet..." Min seok said to the person one the phone and sigh while he walk to the kitchen. "NO YOU CAN'T!!" Min seok said yelling. "He is at my dorm...he and his friend fight and he is now living with me for some weeks...give me 2 more weeks!! I promise I will tell him!!" Min Seok said. "Fine then!! 2 weeks...if he doesn't come back then I will just come and take him back myself!!!!" The person said and hung up. 
 
Min Seok sigh a big one and think about what he should tell Minho. "Maybe some sleep will help before i think more!!" Min Seok said to him self and got a extra pillow and blanket for him and walk back to his room and slept on the floor. He was used to sleep on the floor and give Minho the bed. Slowly he fell asleep and into the dreamland he go.
 
Key POV
(Same night)
 
"Taemin!!?? You sure you alright baby??" I had been calling for Taemin all night and I'm worried to death. "Key I want to be alone for now...!!" Taemin said with a sob between "Key yeobo... let's leave him alone for once alright!! His big boy, let's Taemin and Minho to solve the problem alright!??" jonghyun hyung said and drag me to our room. 
 
"I'm sorry to keep you awake hyung..!!" I said and laid down on my bed. "no need to say sorry..I will always be there for you..!!" Jonghyun hyun said and kiss me on the forehead. "C-can you sleep beside me tonight??!" I ask and blush a little. "Sure why not??!" jonghyun hyung said and chuckle. Slowly he laid down next to me and bought me close next to him.
 
"Thanks for always been there for me!!" I said to jonghyun and peck him on the lips. "Np yeobo!!" jonghyun hyung said and hold me tighter. "Now sleep!!" he said and slowly both of us fall asleep. 
 
NEXT MORNING
 
RRIIINNNGGG!!!
 
The alarm clock rang, I quickly turn it off before Jonghyun hyung wake up and it succeeded like always. I slowly move his hands from my stamch and then stood up. I walk into my and Jonghyun hyung bathroom, took a shower then brush my teeth. When I was done and check myself in the mirror, I walk out and into the kitchen.
 
"Hhhmm what should I make for breakfast??!!" I ask myself. "What about brunch?? neeh did it last week..ah ha!! Pancakes!!" I said to myself like always in the morning then get start with cooking. A little while after I was done, I set the last pancake on the plate then put the pan away and begin to do the dishes. 
 
While I do the dishes, someone hug me from the back. I didn't got surprise or something, because the only person who wakes after me is only Jonghyun, except for Minho who wakes up before me, to do morning run.
 
"Whatcha cooking??!!" jonghyun ask like everyday!!. "Pancakes...didn't you see it when you walk in here??!!" I ask, then put the pan away. "Yeobo do me a favor... wake Onew hyung and my baby up??!!" I said. "sure!!" jonghyun said and peck me on the lips.
 
"Ohh and Yeobo!!" I said before he went to wake the other. "Neh??!!" Jonghyun said and smile. "Brush your teeth first honey then I will give you food!!" I said and smirke, while Jonghyun blush and nodded. While jonghyun call the other I put four plates on the table and same goes for the glass and everythign else.
 
Walking back to the kitchen to find the Milk and orange and apple juice. "Yeobo... Taemin doesn't answer me!! and his door is lock" jonghyun said and help me with the milk and juice. "I will wa-" Before I could said anything more Onew hyung cut me off. "Let's him sleep more...he didn't stop crying til 5 in morning!!" Onew said and sat down. "How did you know??!!" Jonghyun hyung ask and sat down too. "I was going to eat some late snack and when I walk pass his door, I heard a sob and thought it was a ghost crying but it turn out to be Taemin." Onew said and scratch his head.
 
I sigh and nodded. We all ate in silence and when we was done, I made Onew and Jonghyun do the dishes while I go call Taemin. "Taemin wake up baby!! you have a schedule to do today!!" I said and knock the door. No answer!!. "Taemin?? I know your awake now!! you know I have a extra keys in this house!!" I said louder this time. "Maybe he is fast asleep??!!" Onew said. 
 
"It can be!! he's sleep walking sometime and you talk in his sleep too!! Darnm that boy!!" Jonghyun said but shup up when I glare at him. "What it's true!!" jonghyun whined and I roll my eyes. "I will open the door now if you don't open it!!" I said again. I wait for 2 min but he didn't open so I got frustrated and open the door with my extra keys. 
 
I open the door and walk in, seeing him covering all his body with a blanket I took it away immediately. "YAH TAE-!!" I stop yell when I saw what's was under the blanket. I was so shocket at the thing I saw on the bed that my eyes were like this all the time O________O It was not Taemin, It was another blanket and some pillow. "Where did he go!" Jonghyun ask and scratch his head. "His favorite bag is gone and so is his teddy bear!! and his and Minho photo kissing!!!" Onew said. 
 
"Onew hyung!! do you remember when you went to have a late snack??!!" I ask. "At 5 in the morning I think.!!" Onew said. I look at Onew weirdly because no one call a late snack at 5 in the morning but shrug it off and walk out off the room. I walk to my room and change my clothes. "Where are you going??!!" Jonghyun ask as I put my shirt on. "Look for Taemin!!" I said.
 
"How ar-!!" Jonghyun was cut off when we heard manager shout from the stairs. "GUYS HURRY UP YOU ARE ALMOST LATE!!!". Jonghyun shout back "DEH!!" and went to change too. I walk down ahead and walk pass manager. "Uuuhh Key where do you think your going...!??!" manager ask me, I simple said "Looking for taemin, he ran away...!!" and put my shoes on.
 
"Taemin ran away?? don't be silly!! he just call me earlier and said he is homesick, So I pity him for not see his parents for 1 and half year and let him go for a 2 weeks" Manager said and flip a newspaper that he is reading. "WHAT!! you never let me go see my parents!! and more two weeks free??!!" Jonghyun whined again. 
 
"Taemin is younger than you!!" Manager said and when Onew walk he push us all out off the dorm and into the van. "When did he call you??!!" I ask. " at 7 in the morning!!" Manager said. "So what happen to him?? his voice was cracky and hurt!!" Manager said and look at us. "It's all the fkn bastard Choi Minho fault!!!" I said as anger was building up.
 
"Now... now...relax and like I said, let him be and let them solve it, you know he doesn't listen when it's about something very important to his life". I sigh and nodded then look out the window. 
 
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Me: Sorry again for not updating for such a long time....
Key: Yeah you better be!!
Me: No need to be meanie!!!
Key: Bwoh me MEANNIE!!
Onew: Yes you are!!
Jonghyun: mhm!!
Me: See evreyone agreed!!
Key: Jonghyun...*Whisper in his ear!*
Jonghyun: Key isn't the meannie one!! You are!! You haven't update just becaus your working or schoolin!! Why don't you take your laptop with you!!!
Key: yeah go Jonghyun!!
Me: BWOHH!!! Key what did you tell him to do!!
Key: Secret!!
Me: -_- WTE I'm going out!! I'm tired and it's already 00:20!!
Onew: go and get your sleep beauty and update more for us!! 
Me: Where is 2MIN??
Everyone:..........................................................
Me: oookkkiii.... Let's leave it heare for awhile......thanks for reading so Please
Onew: Comment as much as you can...
Jonghyun: subscribe if you like...
Key: And this Ugly/Pretty Girl here will update more for you guys!!
Me: -_- I miss this so much!! xD 
Everyone: SEE YA EVERYONE IN NEXT CHAPPY xD
Me: *Whispering* guessed what Key whisper to jonghyun and if you get right I will make a one shot with your favorite Idol or maybe something else?? Let's just see alright :D