Not looking drunk to me

"Being with you is Everything to me" (One mistake and everything happen)

 

Taemin POV
 
The cookie is really good, but the taste, taste somwhow strange but I just struggle it off and eat more. I heard Minho hyung groaned after I said that Key said that he can't touch me. Slowly he walk up to our room and close the door. I watch every move he did and he look not good. "ohh no did he got mad again??" I ask myself. "aish Taemin look what you did!!" I  talk to my self and look at the cookie. "Sure, I want hyung to but I'm so scared of Key....hey !!!" I said and quickly took out my phone and dialed Key hyung number.
 
*ring, ding, dong, ring, ding, dong, rigga digga, ding ,ding ding....*
Key: Hi taemin....
Me -> Taemin: Hyung when are you gonna come home??
Key: about 2 in the morning?? we will come late home...
Me: ohh ok...
Key: why did you ask?? did you eat??
Me: nothing and yes Minho hyung help me back cookie but he got mad again....
Key: what did you do...wait how does my kitchen look like??
Me: umm good.....got to go bye hyung!!!
key: YAH-
 
And I hung up on him. I hold my phone to my chest and sigh. "That was close" I said and walk in to the kitchen and look around. "Umma is gonna kill me....better clean up" I said and set my phone on the table and begin to clean up. "Alright first put all the thing on their place....done....clean the table......done......and now I just need to do the dishes......ugghh what I'm I kidding I can't do that....*look around the kitchen* ewww I'm not good at cleaning up.....umma just need to forgive me then" I said and walk happily up to my room. 
 
I open the door quietly and peek in, Minho hyung is laying on his bed facing the wall. "Hhhmmm what can I do to cheer him up....uuuhhhh I know....!!!" I said and walk out. I ran to Onew hyung room and look around."Where did he put the bottle??! I said and look under the bed. "There it is!!" I said and took the bottle with alcohol. Yes alcohol, I remember when Minho hyung let me try a little bit and he said that I begin to act strangly and attack him by kissing and all. I open the bottle and the smell flew in my nose. "uugghh need to make minho hyung happy!!" I said and drank it all. gulp, gulp ,gulp, gulp, gulp. "ahhh this taste good.....aaahhh why is everything moving around??!!!" I said and close the bottle and put it under the bed. I rub my eyes and slowly stood up and walk drunkly to my room and open the door with a BANG and Minho hyung woke up immediately.
 
Author POV
 
Minho Sat up immediately when he heard a big BANG. Minho look to the door and saw a drunk Taemin standing there. Taemin walk to him slowly and push Minho down to the bed so Taemin was on top him. "Taemin did you drink?? and where the hell did you get alcohol??" Minho said when he smel a alcohol from Taemin breath. "Well yes hyung and I will make you happu" Taemin said like a kid. 
 
Taemin hand went down to Minho and begin to it slowly, back and fourth. "Aarrghhh Taemin w-what the h-hell are y-you d-doing?!!?" Minho said half and half talking. "making your wish come true??" Taemin said smirking and pull minho pant down and his boxer then throw it somewhere in the room. 
Shocked Minho lay there, never in his life have he seen this sight of Taemin and he...he...he like it. Minho thought and a smirke frown on his face. 
 
Taemin lower his body down and look at Minho infront off him. Minho was pointing up, and it was making more hornier than ever. Slowly he his hand minho up and down. "ahhh" Minho moaned, Taemin smirke and kiss the tip off the . slowly he around Minho and up and down he ..."ahhhh Taemin you don't look drunk to me!!" Minho moaned said.  Taemin smile innocent and put it all in his mouth and begin to it hard. "aahhh yes just like that!!!" Minho moaned. As Taemin toke him in and out, and farther and farther it goes in and out. Minho was all wet with Taemin saliva. Taemin other hand begin to his ball and it made Minho go crzier than ever, "f-faster Taemin!!!" Minho moaned and put his hand on Taemin head as he push taemin head down and further down. Taemin choked as he pull out and gave minho a . Minho was getting bigger and bigger, Taemin knew that minho was gonna in any second so he put it all in his mouth again. Wanting to drink Minho milkshake, so he and hard and fast. "uuuggghhhhhh!!!" Minho moaned as he all into Taemin mouth and some on his face. Taemin happily swallowed it all and around his mouth. "mmhhhmm yummi...you taste delicious..." Taemin sang. Minho Taemin cheek and said "I know!!" And chuckle and turn Taemin around so Minho was on top now. 
 
"ready??" Minho said as he put the tip off his on Taemin entrace. "mmmhhhmmm more than ever!!" Taemin said and Minho smirke. With one smooth and push, Minho was all in Taemin. "aahhhhh so tight!!" minho moaned. "aahhh So big!!" Taemin moaned as he hold on Minho shoulder. "Move h-hyung!!" Taemin said as he push a little up. Minho begin to push in and out, in and out it go and sweat was running down Minho cheek. "F-faster hyung!!" Taemin moaned. Minho smile happily and begin to faster and harder...."aahhhhh yeahh j-just l-like that!!!" Taemin moaned and pull Minho down to kiss. "mmmhhmmm aaahhh Taemin you feel so good!!" Minho moaned as he move down to Taemin neck and it. making a some hickey there. "Aaahhh Taemin I'm near!!" Minho moaned and after few more hard thurst he come all in Taemin. 
"aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh" Taaemin moaned. Slowly Minho pull his out and look at Taemin. 
Taemin breath were normal again and he was sleepy, slowly his eyes close but were stoped by Minho. 
 
"Yah Taemin you think we are done??" Minho said and smirke. He turn Taemin around so he was laying on his stomach and his in the air. "h-hyung what are you d-doing??!!!!"  Taemin said when he felt something poking his entrace. "Well going another round what else!!" Minho said and psuh in hard then him doggy style. "Aahhhh HYUNG!!!" Taemin moaned and hold tight on the pillow. Minho was ing taemin like a wild dog, and no one can stop him now!! Minho thought and Taemin harder and faster. "H-hyung!!" Taemin moaned and look at minho who is sweating like crazy. "aahhhh soo good.. I'm near!!!" Minho moaned and said. Few more and "uuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrggggghhhhhhhhhhh" They both moaned as Minho all over Taemin body.
 
Minho collapse on top Taemin and insert his finger with him and kiss Taemin cheek. "Thank you Taemin!!" Minho said and roll next to Taemin and lay there breathing. "thank you too!!" Taemin said and gave minho one of taemin cute smile. "Soo cute...make me want to eat you more...!!" minho said and pull Taemin closer to him and they stay like that for a minute. 
"Hyung want to go shower??" Taemin ask as he slwoly stood up. "Together??" Minho ask and sat up to. "Sure" Taemin said and they both walk in to the bathroom togther.
 
In the bathroom they did one more round then got out. "well that was hot shower...!!!" Minho said as he put a shirt on. "hmph if you didn't begin to touch my private than it was gonna be good shower!!" Taemin said and pouted. "so cute!!" Minho said and kiss Taemin on the lips. 
 
"Are you sleepy??" Minho ask. "After hot shower..than no!!" Taemin said and peck Minho lips. "Want to watch a movie down stair??" Minho ask, and Taemin nodded. They went down and put a movie in and cuddle togther there watching movie. 
 
Click heard and the front door open. both couple lift they head up and saw their hyungs are home. "Ohh why are you guys still awake??" Onew ask, but then walk straigthly to his room. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OOOOMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG MY KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Heard from the kitchen. "!!!" Minho and Taemin said and they both quietly tip toe to their room. "And where do you guys think your going??" Key said, behind them with his arms crossing to his chest. "!!" Minho and Taemin said and slowly turn around. "Hi key hyung...!!! " Taemin said waving at key. "don't hi with me!!" Key said angry. "RUN!!" Minho said and both Minho and Taemin run up to their room and lock the door. "Yah you two!!!. Key run after them then he bang on the door. "you guys can't hide for ever!!!" Key said and stromp to his room. 
 
Inside the room, Minho and Taemin were laughing. "He's right we can't be here in the room for ever!!" Mihno said and walk to his bed. "mhmm let go sleep now hyung" Taemin said and went to his bed. Taemin lay down and cover his body with his blanket. Suddenly the bed move and surprise taemin that he was already in Minho arms. That mean minho move the bed to his bed again. the couple cuddle together and sleep soundly after. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________
 
Me: well that was just...so...so..
Onew: weird??
Minho: Boring???
Jonghyun: HOT??
Key: lame??
Taemin: cute xD
Me: what do you guys say??
Minho: We just did!!
Me: not you....reader!!....hey you back....
Minho: Yes...I got permission to go home :D
Me: good then :D so what is next??
Onew: schedule...
Key: what else...
Onew: can't believe that Taemin drank all my alcohol...
Taemin: blush...
Key: yeah now I remember.....
Jonghyun: We need to go now Ella (My name's Ella :P that's mean *Me --> Ella :D)
Onew: Bye
Me: bye guys....(SHINee walk away from chat room....)
Me: I need to go now so- 
SHINee run back in the chat room suddenly.
Onew: So thank you
Minho: for reading...
Taemin: Subscribe
Key: and leave some...
jonghyun:  Comment if you can :D
Onew: Bye we are going now. 
All SHINee go away again.
Me: O.O...........
Me: Can you guys believe this??? uhhh what ever i'm out peace xD
_____________________________________________________________________
NOT EDIT :D