Explaining from Jae

"Being with you is Everything to me" (One mistake and everything happen)

 

Author Pov.

 

“W-what do you mean! I heard everything with my own ears!” Taemin said as he crossed his arms to his chest.

 

“Taemin, She’s my noona!!” Jae-hwa said as taemin eyes went wide. “W-what! B-but she called you b-baby! Wait, what proof do you have to say that’s she your noona!”. 

 

“Taemin she’s called me baby, because our mother left us on our own when my noona was 19 and me 13, she had take care of me like her own child, that’s why she called me her baby. When you heard us she was pregnant at that time and her boyfriend, left her on her own because he didn’t want to do anything with that kid. So she came to me for help and of course I need to help her! She was there when our mother left us! I can call her to come here if you want and-”

 

“Alright! I believe you....” Taemin said, a little embrassed that he had heard everything wrong. “D-did... did it hurt......?” Taemin suddenly ask, lifting his head a little bit as Jae-hwa give him a confused look. slowly taemin raised his hand on Jae cheek, “Did it, hurt when I slap you?” Taemin said as he cares Jae-hwa cheek. Jae put his hand over taemin hand as he look into Taemin eyes.

 

“Aniyo... it just stink I little bit, It was ok!” Jae said when suddenly a tear slide down Taemin cheek, “I’m sorry... I should have let you explain! I let the anger took over me!” Taemin said as more tears fell from his eyes.

 

“Don’t cry! It wasn’t your fault! It was a part of my fault too! So don’t cry ok?!” Jae-hwa said as he wiped Taemin tears away with his thump.

 

As they both look at each other eyes, Jae inch his face closer to him as his heartbeat was thumping like no tomorrow, scared that Taemin could hear his heartbeat. 

 

When he could feel Taemin breath on his lips he look straight into Taemin eyes as he saw no emotion. Just a little bit more! Jay thought as he came closer just about to kiss Taemin pump lips, he was meet with Taemin cheek. Taemin had turn his head so he kissed him on the cheek. 

 

“Jae, I think, I think we should just be friends...” Taemin said as another tear slide down from his eye. “Is it me, or haven’t you forgive me yet! Taemin I can change! It was just a misunderstanding!” Jae said in panic.

 

Taemin took hold both of jae cheeks, looking into Jae eyes, “It’s not you Jae... I already forgive you, and I don’t want you to change, just be yourself” Taemin said as he move tha bangs away from Jae eye.

 

“Then why...” Jae said almost in whisper. “It’s me Jae, not you! I’m just not ready for another relationship...” Taemin said the last sentence in whisper but Jae could hear him as he lift Taemin chin up with his finger.

 

“Taemin....-” Jae said but was cut of as Taemin said “I don’t want to talk about, so don’t!” Taemin said as he turn his head away so Jae hand fell down.

 

“Fine, then. Your still hard headed, I see. Can you walk?”” Jae said as he lift taemin up to his feet. 

 

“I think-” As Taemin took a step forward he fell down and drag Jae with him. “ I will take that as no” Jae said as he begin to laugh as Taemin was on top of him blushing madly. “Shut it!” Taemin said as he slap Jae chest, but that just made Jae laugh harder. 
 

But as the day wemt nuyn it didmt go ads O tjingkl tjemn jit ad, "hey ypoiu ober tjere" If it isnt as it was like that then he thought that im be killin ghim lææik e that in the enahy thwaud. 

As the day went by he thought were only about huim a dn him only. so he thought that once the day ocvver and maybe he can just drink and havve a wonderfulk meal then he can just barely and maybe just barely go buy that.   
On the day he was just buying the groceary, we're having hotpot for dinner this evening but as the days go buy he tgought that if it was gonna be still fighting ovver the thing ythats he wanted was gretting out of hand. Key came over buy the time it was dinner time and went straight to set out the table. Oner and jongkook come over with the chicken that he was supposeed to boil for over an hour ago to get the chicken as tender as he would alwasy like as he put it on the table. M;inho never came back as the manager came in and ate with us and told us to not wait for minho since he wont be. coming home tonight and that hd would be s taying at the studio. since his schedule is gonna be full with his modeling sanmd also filming in ther making since it wont be a problem asndalso more conviencen for the moviung and the rest in beetween for the take and rest. By going vback and forth home he wont the be to far for moving throught the city ans plans. Buy ing the most isabnccen thing is that not for it to work.  

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Later that day...

 

“JAE!!! Can you get me some banana milk!!” Taemin yelled from the living room.

 

So Jae volunteer to clean the house for Taemin (It’s not like there was someone else that is going to do that). So Taemin has been ordering Jae around, why did he even helhe did he even volunteer at the first place. 

 

“Yes Tae!” Jae said as he skip into the kitchen and open the fridge. “Thanks Jae, your life safer!” Taemin said as he giggle. “Taemin your out of Banana milk!” Jae said as he came in the living room. “What!.....Jae...Can you-” “Oh No way mister! I’m not going out just to buy you some banan-” Jae was cut of as Taemin use his puppy eye and did some aegyo. 

 

“Pwwuuulleeeaaasssseeeee!!!” Taemin whined. “I-It’ n-not g-gonna wor---- Oh what the hell! FINE!!” Jae said as he went to put his coat on. “Thank you Jae Luv you!” Taemin said and did a heart with his hands above his head, making Jae blush as he glare playfully at Taemin then walk out of the house.

 

A little bit later...

 

“Aish, Damn his aegyo, If it wasnt for that damn cute thing I wouldn’t be going out just for some banana milk!” Jae said as he walk up to Taemin apartment with a bag ful of banana milk.

 

“Oh hyung!” Jae said suddenly. “Jae!” The other said back. “How have you been?” the guy said. “Oh good good hyung, how about you?!” Jae ask as both stood side by side to have a little chat. 

 

“You know, just the same :), So where were you going?” the guy ask. “Oh, just out to buy stuff for my friend :)” Jae said as he scratch his head. “What kind of friend ;)” the guy ask teasing Jae. “ha ha ha Really funny hyung!” Jae said as he rolled his eyes. “I need to go hyung...I don’t want my FRIEND to wait!” Jae said . “Okay, okay! hahah see you later Jae!” The guy said as he open to his apartment “well see you hyung!” Jae said.

 

“What took you so long!” Taemin said as Jae tossed a banana milk to him. “I met my hyung  outside and we had a little chat” Jae said as he put the rest of the milk inside the fridge. 

 

“Who’s this “ your hyung” Taemin said as he sip up his milk.

 

“Choi Minseok hyung” Jae said as Taemin eyes went wide and spit out all of the milk inside his mouth.

________________________________________________________________

Ella : OH MY GOD GUYS I'M BACK!!!

Key: Where the hell have you been!!

Jonghyun: Yeah you haven't update for ages!!

Ella: Shut up I was busy!!

Key: Sure, sure... busy with what? riding ?

Ella: Eeeww you're just disgusting! btw that's better than riding dinosaur ;)

Key: YAH!!

Ella: Back to you guys, I'm so sorry for not updating for ages ( I know jonghyun) But I have been very busy. I'm now going to high school soon and then I just got a new job and damn everything was a mess, got very a tight schedule. I even miss out what was happening in SHINee world!

Onew: YOU DID NOT!

Ella: I'm so sorry again, but I hope you will enjoy 3 chapter for now :D But they are all very short  :/

Key: Wait where is my Tae baby?!

Jonghyun: and Minho too?
Ella: their are learning their words for next chapter!

Everyone: Oooooohhhh
Ella: Ok then, tha-
Jonghyun: Thank you for...
Key: Reading and hope you...
Onew: Enjoy it while it last!

Ella: Damn I miss this (tearing up)