Pleasant Surprise

Inescapable Attraction

Everything was all but not so quiet in a certain rookie's apartment, Cotton had been barking for the past 5 minutes.

"Pip down Cotton," grumbled Ailee as she pulled the blankets over her head.

The furball continued.

"Ahh!" Ailee yelled, scaring the dog as she rose up from the covers "I forgot to text oppa back!" she suddenly remembered.

She winced from the sunlight coming through the window and checked the time.

"9:10?" Ailee questioned as she rubbed her eyes. 

'Better late than never.' she thought as she search for his contact information.

After what seemed like half an hour, she pressed send.

"Hopefully he won't be mad." she said and attempted to go back to sleep.

A few minutes later she was awoken by her alarm and Cotton.

"Gyah!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G.O felt a vibration from his pocket 'A text?' he thought before checking his phone.

Good morning oppa! Sorry for the late reply I had forgotten my phone in my apartment before I left the house. I will surely give you my album the next time I see you. I heard that you were going to be on the runway today good luck! I'm sure you'll be the best one there.

                  -Ailee

A feeling of relief washed through him and he smiled.

He was about to gloat to s when he realized he and his manager and driver were the only ones in the car.

'As long as she replied, I am satisfied... for now.' he thought as he replied back to the text.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Before either one knew it, October had passed and their busy shedules became even busier than usual.

They still sent messages to one other at least once a week but the last time they saw each other was still the MV shoot.

It being friday, G.O only had one more day to finish his Musical in Japan before he would go back to Seoul and continue his MBLAQ activities.

After he was done with 5 o' clock performance G.O bowed with the rest of the cast and headed to his dressing room.

"Ah," he said as he saw piles of flowers and gifts from his fans and smiled.

His phone beeped at that exact moment. It was a message from Ailee. 

"Suprise?" he read out loud. He turned around

"Suprise!" yelled out a voice as flowers were put in front of his face.

"Ah!" cried G.O as he fell on the floor suprised.

Ailee laughed with a bouquet in hand "Are you okay oppa?" she asked through her giggles.

He narrowed his eyes at her "Okay? Yeah right."

"Did it scare you that much?" she asked as she offered a hand.

G.O looked at her hand before taking it "I wasn't scared," he denied as he cleaned himself off.

"Uh huh," she said unconvinced and removed her glasses.

"I was just shocked to see you here that's all." G.O said then stopped "Wait.. what are you doing here? In Japan?"

"Well, I came to discuss prepearations of promoting in Japan in the near future and decided that I had to watch your musical before I left," She handed the bouquet to him "You were great by the way."

G.O smiled "Thanks Ailee-ssi."

"It was no problem oppa. You expressed your characters emotions, I was touched... even if I didn't understand most of the dialogue."

"Your too much," he laughed "Is this your first time in Japan?"

Ailee nodded. 

"Want me to give you a tour? I know some real good sushi places." G.O grinned

Ailee bowed "I'd love too oppa but my planes leaves tonight. I have to go perform at Music Core tomorrow." 

"That's too bad," he said. 

"Maybe next time?" 

He nodded "Sure."

"And it'll be my treat for doing well on your musical!" she said.

He ruffled her hair "Hey. Aren't you being cheecky for a hoobae?"

"But you deserve it sunbae. Deal?" she asked.

"Deal."

"Oh! I almost forgot..." she looked through her bag "Here you go!" She said as she handed him a case.

"Your album." He said as he looked through the mini album.

"Yes, after all this time I finally managed to give to you." she said and checked the time on her watch "I better 

be going then oppa."

"Let me walk you out," he said as he walked towards Ailee

She peaked out the door "That's okay. It seems that the staff is making room for VIP fans. They'll be here soon."

He nodded "Okay then." 

Ailee put her glasses back on and bowed "Goodbye oppa!"

"See you." He waved

She waved back before closing the door. 

G.O stared at the door before placing down the flowers and looking at the album.

He sat down and began looking through the pictures 'Wow...' he thought as he stared at her figure. He quickly put the album down 'What am I? Some kind of ert?'

Despite the fact that Ailee was orginally in Japan for other reason, he was grateful that she still came to see his musical before she left.

Other than s, she was the only other one to actually see him after the show. Others just watched the musical and congradulated him but during phone calls or messages. 

He was touched.

After a few minutes of quiet he slipped the CD into his player and listened to her voice. 

G.O picked up the album again. 

'I'm not going to deny it.'

But little did they know that meeting was the first step to a bigger beginning.


Authors Note: Sorry for taking long to update. I was kind of stuck on what to do next and their schedules didn't really go well together for the month of November. I'll try to update the next chapter faster and even if its passed New Years I think I'll add Christmas in the chapter. The real life events that took place were:

10/27- Seoul Collection: G.O on the runway/ Ailee performed in  Music Core and had Leon [ASK IN A BOX] Interview

11/16- Day-off for Ailee/ G.O in Musical Gwanghwamun Sonata

P.S: I FINISHED my other story; Wishful Longing which was a one-shot that got pretty intense at the end. Pairing was Ailee and Hongki; http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/339573/1/wishful-longing-ftisland-hongki-hyorin-romance-bap-ailee

I also recently became a co-arthor to Mixed Up Roommates. Pairing is Ailee and Daehyun~ http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/345335/mixed-up-roommates-suzy-yoona-exok-bap-daehyun-chanyeol-ailee

Check them out if you guys get the chance!

Thanks for the reviews and subscriptions! Let me know what you guys think!