During Shooting

Inescapable Attraction

 

"And Cut!" yelled the director.
 
G.O let out a breath of air as Ailee stepped away from him. 
 
It was eleven and there were almost done with the MV's shooting. When he heard that Ailee comeback was approaching he was looking forward to it and he was even more than happy to be the male lead in her MV when she had offered him the role. They were friends after all.
 
"Tired?" asked Ailee as the crew went to discuss the shots.
 
"A little bit," replied G.O. It wasn't that he was tired that he let out a breather but the fact that Ailee was standing to close to him was a little more than he could haddle. Afterall, aside from having amazing vocals, she was also pretty. 
 
"Thank you again for taking your time doing this during your busy schedule G.O-sunbae," said Ailee as she bowed.
 
"Ah, Ailee-ssi what have I said about calling me sunbae you don't have to be so formal. We've been friends for a while plus were only one year apart."
 
The first time they met was at Show Champion, just before the show she introduced herself as a rookie solo singer but boy, did she prove that she wasn't a rookie when it came to vocals. They had plently encounters performing at the same places to the point were they exchanged numbers.
 
She smiled "Sorry I forgot oppa."
 
"But you know--I was suprised you offered me the role. Wouldn't it be better if Lee Joon played the role instead?"
 
"Well, I have heard that Lee Joon-sunbae is a good actor but I prefer if it was someone that I was more familiar with. Plus I heard oppa was a pretty good actor himself." 
 
G.O smirked "You sure know how to give compliments but still, you ended picking this 'hairy beast' over him. I'm honored."
 
"Actually in America I think most woman prefer someone hairy rather than someone without body hair, it shows that they are more manly."
 
"Really?" He asked a suprised.
 
"Well most woman, so you have a pretty good chance of getting a girlfriend from America." She said cheeky.
 
G.O laughed. Ailee was intersting.
 
"Okay I think that's enough shooting for this scene. Lets move on to shooting the memories! Then that will be it for the MV!" The director yelled.
 
Various people came up to the pair and lead them to wardrobe and make up.
 
"I'll see you in a little bit then," called out G.O.
 
"Okay." Replied Ailee as they walked their seperate ways.
 
G.O glanced back at Ailee's retreating figure 'Someone from America huh?'
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Authors Note: So theres the 1st chapter, it was shorter than I expected.  I got to admit I don't really know G.O personaltly but he had a good voice. Plus I think Ailee and him would make a great duet or... baby. Either way, I promise the next chapter will be longer, it will also be part of this chapter. I also don't know if most female Americas actually prefer hairy men but my friends do (I don't).
 
Let me know what you guys think!~
 
Later.