Idols Busy Schedules

Inescapable Attraction

“That went great!” yelled Ailee tiredly with a fist in the air as she slowly slid further down her seat.

She had just finished performing at Dong Seoul College and after a few hours she and the crew were finally heading home. The concert was great of course and the fact that the audience chanted during her performances made it even better but boy, was she tired.

 “You did great,” praised her stylist, Singyo.

“Thanks, you too.” replied Ailee referring to her hairstyle.

Noticing the soloist tired eyes “How about you get some sleep? And I’ll wake you up when we get to your apartment.” said Singyo  

Ailee nodded and was about to doze off when her phone buzzed.

Slowly lifting her head, she saw that she had notifications and text messages unread.

Seeing that she had more missed notifications from Twitter she checked those first. After looking through most of them she saw G.O’s new tweet and chuckled.

It was about her MV.

Better late than never’ she smiled.

After silently thanking him and others who tweeted about her song, she checked her texts.

They were from Min and Shin Bora and surprisingly G.O?

Hey girl! What’s up? It’s been a whole week since I’ve seen you. Can’t wait to see you tomorrow at Music Bank! Text when you get the chance! Luv you!

            -Min

Hey Ailee-ah! Just because you’re getting more popular you think you can miss our concert? I better see you backstage next time!

            -Shin Bora-unni

Ailee-ssi sorry for barely seeing the MV now, I’ve been busy with the group’s activities. It came out good didn’t it? We make a good team. Don’t forget to give me your album next time we meet.

               -G.O-oppa

Knowing Min very well who was addicted to her phone and that Bora who was still awake at this time, she replied to them first but she hesitated with G.O.

Would he be awake right now? I mean… it is pretty late and MBLAQ might still be performing...’

After debating she decided not to respond to his text at this hour but to do it first thing tomorrow morning.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G.O frowned as he flopped down onto the mattress with phone in hand.

MBLAQ had just come back from performing at Naju Songun University and Naju Dongshin University and they were exhausted. It was near midnight and the group walked into their apartment with dragged feet and said their goodnight before going to their separate rooms.

“Ugh,” G.O winced as he felt a kick on his left side.

Well, most of them went to their separate rooms.

The kick came from none other than Lee Joon, who was too tired to even make it to his own room and decided to crash in G.O’s room instead.

He’s dreaming about fighting ninjas again...’ he thought as he watched Lee Joon twist around.

After rubbing his side, G.O turned back to his phone and refreshed his inbox once more but frowned again.

Maybe she’s asleep?’ he thought. They were both idols after all; sleeping late wasn’t very common for them when they had tight schedules.

But usually girls text back within 30 minutes, an hour the most! Everyone else replied…’ he thought as he scrolled down ‘Why wasn’t she?’

G.O let out a sign as sleep was taking over.

I’ll just check again tomorrow...’ was his last thought before his eyes closed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BANG BANG BANG

“Ailee-ssi wake up!!!” shouted a voice through the door, it was her manager.

Ailee stirred.

“Wake up! We’re going to be late!”

Cotton rushed onto the bed and her owner’s face hoping to wake her up.

She stirred and turned away from Cotton.

“Wake up!!!” screamed her manager.

Ailee jolted up “What happened?!” she said in English.

“Thank god you’re up! We need to go meet the president! You have 15 minutes to get ready or were going to be late!”

“Sorry!” Ailee yelled as she rushed to the shower.

7 minutes later she came out in a towel and glanced at the clock.

“Gyah!” she cried as went to her closet to some clothes and put them on “Cotton! Why didn’t you wake me up?” asked Ailee.

The white dog barked in response.

“Okay, okay—I forgive you,” she said and hopped as she tried to put on her jeans.

Cotton let out a low growl.

“Wah—!” she let out as she fell on the floor

“Ailee-ssi are you alright?” asked her manager through the door.

“I’m good!...I’m okay.”

After putting her shoes on, she ran to the kitchen and poured dog food into Cottons bowl.

“There you go girl. I’ll be back soon, okay?” she said as she headed to the door

“Thank goodness,” said her manager when the rookie opened the door and glanced at the clock “And with 2 minutes to spare. What about your hair?”

“I’ll just dry it on the way there,” said Ailee gesturing to her towel in her hand.

“Okay lets go.” Said her manager and grabbed Ailee’s wrist and pulled towards the direction of the elevator.

“Wait! I think I forgot something!” she said as she used her strength to grab onto the door frame while he manager tugged.

“Whatever it is we’ll be back before we head to Music Bank,” replied her manager as they pried Ailee’s grip away and shut the door “Hurry or we’ll be late.”

Ailee signed.

“Bye Cotton!” she yelled before following her manager.

Her phone left behind and forgotten. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

G.O frowned when he checked his messages as the group was leaving their dorm.

“Hmm…” he said out loud.

“What’s wrong hyung?” asked Thunder as they approached their car.

“Ah, it’s nothing… just wondering why she still hasn’t replied…” he trailed off.

“Who?” questioned Lee Joon

“…Ailee-ssi.” G.O replied

“Maybe be you were rejected hyung?” said Mir with a playful smile with an arm wrapped around him.

G.O pushed him off “Yeah, right. Maybe she hasn’t replied because her phone was stolen…” he trailed off as his eyes grew wider

The group glanced at him in curiosity.

“Or maybe... she was eating something really sticky last night and got some on her phone so she tried to wash it off in the bathroom but on her way she tripped and dropped it on the floor. The stickiness on the phone then caused her dog to pick it up and ran away with it. Ailee chased after it but her sticky hands got her stuck to her dog and even till this moment she’s still trying to get unstuck.” G.O finished as he turned to s.

The MBLAQ members gawked at him.

“Or maybe she just forgot?” suggested Thunder.

G.O scoffed “I think my reason is more likely to happen,”

Seugnho just shook his head at ’s nonsense and got into their car as they headed off to perform.

And even throughout the trip, G.O couldn’t help but let the text bother him.

But why was it bothering him to this extent? He looked out the window.

…It was strange.


Authors Note: It’s so nice to finally update after a few weeks well... month. I lost track of time and before I knew it, Christmas was near. So I apologize for taking a while to update. I’ll try to update faster this month but be NOTIFIED that finals and presents are coming soon but I wanted to make a Christmas chapter and if I can, I’ll try. The real life events that took place in this chapter are:

10/25:-G.O twitted about Ailee’s album./ MBLAQ performed at Naju’s Universities./Ailee performed at Dong Seoul College.

10/26: -Ailee performed at Music Bank./ MBLAQ performed at a College/University.

P.S: I’ll be writing a one-shot about Ailee and Hongki soon. I honestly ship Ailee with a lot of male idols but I’ve wanted to write this one for a while. So please look forward to it!

Thanks for the reviews and subscriptions! Let me know what you guys think!