The Teaser and Comeback

Inescapable Attraction

It’s been a week and two days since the MV filming and G.O was in the dorm alone while the other MBLAQ members were out busy with other schedules. Seungho and Thunder were out shooting for KBS Dream Team, and Mir was busy with a new variety show. And though Lee Joon wasn’t recording, he had left earlier out shouting that he was going to plan a surprise for his virtual wife, Oh Yeon Seo.

After all the recording they had done you’d think having a day off would be a time to sleep and relax but here was G.O was sitting on the couch, completely bored out of his mind.

“Ugh. I’m so bored!”

He slowly slid to the floor as he signed and glanced at his phone. Normally he would be texting a few of his friends but most of them had recordings or were overseas for concerts. Nor were there any girls that he felt like contacting, well there was one…

“Buzz…buzz…buzz” vibrated his phone. G.O sat up to see a message, it was from his manager. He opened the message.

Ailee-ssi’s agency just emailed me the teaser for the MV. I sent the link to your email. Take a look.

He got up and went to the computer. He had almost forgotten about the release of Ailee’s MV, he couldn’t wait to see how it came out. After opening the email, he clicked on the link.

G.O whistled as the teaser came to an end.

It kind of reminds of that Spanish drama that Lee Joon was caught watching last time…’ he thought but he had to admit ‘We look good.

He watched the teaser again before posting it on his twitter. ‘There. That should help it get more views.’

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ailee let out a sign as she collapsed on her bed.

They had just finished with the ABU Radio Song Festival and she had been one of the MC’s for the event. It had gone extremely well though which was good but her feet were killing her throughout the entire night.

Cotton had come up on the bed and joined her in hopes of comforting her owner by her hand.

“Aww Cotton,” said Ailee as she took her dog into her arms “You were probably lonely right?”

The dog barked in response.

“Come on,” Ailee said as she got out of bed “Let’s go and get you some food.”

After changing into some PJ’s and slippers, she proceeded into the kitchen where she poured food into a doggy bowl and water.

“There you go, girl. Eat up.”

Ailee walked over to the nearest chair and sat down watching Cotton swallow her food. She smiled.

Though the smile didn’t last when she remembered she had to wake up early tomorrow morning to go over the Uiwang Baiyun Arts Festival that takes place two days from now.

Before heading off to sleep, she would check her email and was surprised at the email she got from her company.

It was the teaser for her new MV.

It’s kind of dramatic, isn’t it? But still…we look good.’ She thought as she giggled.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was finally the day of Ailee’s comeback and the MV was scheduled to be released at noon and she was nervous. It had been a while after all since she debuted with the song Heaven. Since I will show you and Heaven were completely different she hoped she got positive feedback for both the MV and her mini album.

She wondered how the MV came out. Even she hasn’t seen it.

Ailee had received support from idol friends including actors and comedians and she appreciated it but it also meant people were expecting a lot from her.

She couldn’t wait for people to see G.O acting though. The actions that his character had to do were funny including a scene that involved pushing him down.

It was finally her day off and she was spending it waiting for the clock to strike twelve.

The suspense was killing her.

Ailee signed as she glanced at the clock. Just 15 more minutes to go…

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was almost midnight and the MBLAQ members were out celebrating their leaders’ birthday. They had spent the night out the day before considering it had been their 3rd year anniversary as a group. It was okay though since they were all over twenty.

Right now they were still at a reserved room at a restaurant in Seoul. Eating and drinking to their hearts contents.  

“Ah this is what a call a good drink!” said Seungho as he drank more of his beer.

“Careful there, hyung. We don’t want to see you throw up.” said Thunder

“Oh let him drink, it’s his birthday,” said G.O, he then paused “Though leftovers are never a pretty sight.”

Lee Joon nodded.

Mir perked up as he looked at Seungho “So? Hyung! How does it feel to be 26 now?”

Seugnho shrugged “I don’t really feel different but I do know that I have more responsibilities now.”

“Dating! I meant how is it to be 26 when it comes to dating?” corrected Mir

“Dating?” questioned Lee Joon.

“Hey. You know that we can’t date anyone now. It’s our company’s policy plus Rain-boseu would actually get out of the army to kill us personally if he found out.” Reminded Seugnho.

Thunder nodded. When Rain was got mad, he was even scarier than their leader.

G.O turned to Mir “Why? Do you want to cause a scandal?”

Mir shook his head “It’s not that hyung! I was just wondering since Seugnho-hyung has the most experience when it comes to dating.”

“What about me?” asked Lee Joon as he pointed to himself. He was on WGM after all.

“You don’t count since you skipped dating and went straight to marriage.” Said G.O to which Lee Joon pouted too.

“But hyung! You already have idols crushing on you!” said Mir

“Idols? Like who?” asked their curious leader.

“Gyuri-noona from KARA use to have a crush on you in high school and even Nicole-ssi admitted to liking you on Strong Heart!”

“Really?”

“It’s true. I saw the episode.” Added Thunder.

“Hmm…” said Seugnho as he took another sip of beer.

“Mir since you since you brought up the dating subject. Who do you want to go out with?” asked G.O

“Hyung! You know my idol crush is Secret's Hyusong.” Said Mir somewhat proudly.

“What about you Lee Joon?”

“My wife is the most important person to me. There isn’t anyone else I rather be with.” Replied Lee Joon.

“Boo!” shouted the members as they threw napkins at Lee Joon for his cheesiness.

“Hey!”

G.O turned to Thunder “What about you Thunder? Who would you date?”

“There isn’t anyone I really have in mind.” replied Thunder as he took a bit of meat.

“Oh come on. There has to be someone,” said G.O “Isn’t there a girl who you want to have as your first girlfriend?”

Thunder thought about “Hmm… if I had to choose someone I guess it would have to be…” he then shyly looked down “…Jieun-ssi.”

“Ah IU.” Said Seugnho as he nodded.

“You sly dog!” said G.O as he ruffled Thunder’s hair.

“Who do YOU want to go with, hyung?” asked Mir as he turned the tables on G.O.

“Eh? Me?”

“Yes since you don’t really talk about your love life.” Mir replied.

“Considering the fact that you flirt with almost every single female idol.” Added Thunder.

G.O paused “…I don’t really have anyone like that right now,” he said and ate some rice.

“I don’t believe you,” said Lee Joon after seeing G.O hesitate.

“What about Ailee-nim?” questioned Seugnho.

“Ah yes! What about Ailee-nim? Didn’t you film her MV together?” asked Mir.

He glanced at the ceiling as he remembered the shoot “Yeah. Ailee-ssi was great and she’s also a pretty good dancer. Her vocals really exploded with the song. Her voice was strong and stable. She’s really… interesting. We had a lot of…” G.O stopped as he glanced at s.

“What?” he asked.

“Nothing…” they said.

He kept praising her.’ Thought the members.

“Manager-hyung told me that there was a kiss scene involved.” memtioned Thunder.

“Is that true hyung?”

G.O backed up “Well…” he trailed off.

The members cheered.

“Nice one hyung!”

“So that’s why you took the role.”

“Ailee-nim is pretty.”

“Guys, guys calm down. It was only kisses on the cheek.”

“Kisses?!”

“As in multiple?”

“More than once?!”

G.O smiled warily “Well there were NG’s so…”

“Probably on purpose,” said Thunder

“Yup”

“It wasn’t like that!” said G.O as they . He was starting to get embarrassed. This was of the few reasons why he didn’t talk about his personal life.

“Ailee-nim is indeed fantastic singer and she’s pretty too. Her performances on Immortal Song 2 are really great for a rookie.” said Seugnho.

G.O glanced at their leader “You’ve seen her performances?”

Seugnho nodded “Yes. I heard good things about her when we appeared on the show so I watched her when I had the chance. Plus I talked to her a few times, she’s really bubbly,” he got more spinach for his roll “We followed each other on Twitter.”

“…I see.”

Mir and Thunder glanced at each other.

Seugnho signed “Let’s stop talking about dating. It’s making me depressed since we aren’t able to.” He said “Unfortunately not dating is just a price we have to pay as idols.”

They all signed and took a drink.

G.O paused before taking a chug from his beer.


Author’s Note: Hi guys. If you guys haven't noticed I’m actually using their real life schedules for the story including their actual tweets too, so it’s like what’s happened behind the scenes of their actual lives. For example this chapter took place on the 10/11 and 10/16 when G.O posted the teaser on his twitter and Ailee’s comeback date. Either way, I thought this was a long chapter (compared to the other chapters) and I posted it because I sadly won’t be able to post a new chapter for at least two weeks.

Besides that I appreciated the comments along with the subscriptions. I’ll work hard to make it a great story.

VOTE 4 AILEE FOR BEST NEW FEMALE ARTIST!!! FOR THE 2012 MAMA!!! (She’s in second place now T_T)

At mnet.com