During Shooting- Part 2

Inescapable Attraction

 

Ailee came back on set in another outfit to show her as the outcast/ nerdy girl while G.O came back in more casual clothes rather than a suit.
 
For the new shot, Ailee was to make G.O laugh.
 
"Action!" yelled the director.
 
Just having the action on the script and not knowing what to do she decided to do a kid dance that she used to do for her brother, Sam as kids. It worked and G.O laughed.
 
"Cut! Good! We'll stick to that." said the director and faced the cameramen "Lets shoot that three more times to get a good shot."
 
After three times the director approached them and told them that the next shot was them holding hands. He had already discussed and explained to them  beforehand on what they were to do.
 
Despite the fact that G.O knew quite a few girls he only really dated once, so he wasn't really sure what to expect with Ailee. He was always like this when he filmed CF's.
 
"And action!"
 
G.O glanced at Ailee as he slowly offered his hand for her and managed contained his surprised expression when she smiled brightly and easily put her hand in his. He looked down at their joined hands. It was almost natural.
 
"Cut! Well done."
 
They let go. 
 
'Her fingers are really slim,' he thought as he glanced around. 
 
They had actually shaken hands before at the Asia Song Festival but it was different thing to hold hands rather than doing it as a greeting.
 
"G.O-oppa?"
 
"Hmm?" as he turned to face her.
 
"They asked if they can take another picture," said Ailee.
 
"Oh, sure." he replied as they got closer and posed, him in his previous pose for the shoot and her making a v-sign.
 
"Thanks," said the staff member as they walked away.
 
Ailee glanced at him "Oppa are you-"
 
"Okay! This will be the last scene with G.O! Lets make it a good one." interrupted the director.
 
"This scene will be the kiss scene," called out the producer
 
G.O wasn't as nervous for this shot, the cameras were going to be at an angle where it would look like she kissed him even without her lips actually touching his cheek. That was power of illuision. They got ready in their positions.
 
"Action!" 
 
G.O crossed his arms and smiled and waited for Ailee's actions. She reached up and tugged his arm down so she could reach properly and planted a kiss upon his left cheek before a shocked G.O quickly pulled away.
 
"Cut!" yelled the director.
 
'She actually kissed me?!'
 
"What's wrong?" Ailee asked G.O.
 
"What do you mean'what's wrong?' You kissed me!"
 
"G.O-ssi what's the matter?" asked the director.
 
G.O looked back and fourth between Ailee and the director, they were acting like nothing happened "...Nothing?" he let out meekly.
 
The director raised his eyebrow "Okay then... well, that's a NG so we'll have to re-shoot it." He said as he walked back to the directors chair.
 
G.O bowed "Sorry."
 
Ailee glanced down "Did you really dislike it?"
 
"No!" said G.O and Ailee looked up "I just--wasn't exepting that..." he said as he calmed down.
 
"What do you mean?"
 
"Well, I thought it was just gonna seem like a kiss and not actually be one," he explained. Afterall, it was what they had done in MBLAQ MV's before.
 
"Were you told that?"
 
"Well--no but I assumed-" trailed off G.O
 
Ailee nodded understanding what he must have thought "It's okay oppa. We'll just shoot it again, okay?" she asked.
 
G.O shook off whatever he was feeling and nodded and got into position. 
 
"And--action!"
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Thank you for your hard work!" called out G.O as he bowed at the crew since he was done shooting his scenes in the MV.
 
"Let's go," said his manager and they walked towards the exit.
 
"G.O-oppa wait!" cried out Ailee as she ran up to him "Thank you again for staring on my MV again despite your busy shedule," she turns towards his manager "Thank you."
 
"I was happy to do it. Just remember to give me a copy of your album the next time we meet, okay Ailee-ssi? Looking foward to hearing that voice of yours."
 
Ailee smiled and nodded "Yes! And good luck on your broadcast and performances!"
 
"Then we'll be leaving first." He said.
 
"Bye!" said Ailee as G.O and his manager left the studio.
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
"Just get some rest. We have a long drive of ahead of us." said his manager and buckled his seatbelt.
 
G.O nodded as he laid down in the backseat. 
 
He stared at the ceiling and slowly raised his hands up to look at it
 
G.O signed and slowly placed his hand on his left cheek before drifted to sleep.
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Meanwhile Ailee was staring at the doors that G.O had walked through. Deep in thought.
 
"Ailee-ssi? What are you doing?" asked her manager, interrupting Ailee from her thoughts.
 
"Nothing..."
 
"Well come on. We still have scenes to shoot." Her manager said as they walked towards the set.
 
Ailee slowly put her fingers to her lip for a few seconds before following her manager.
 

Authors Note: It was longer than the previous chapter right? It may seem like G.O is the main character but it be both him and G.O  as main character but more of Ailee in later chapters. Like I mentioned before I don't know G.O personality so he might be OOC so please sphare me but anyways let me know if you guys prefer this length for each chapter. 

And while I have your attention:

VOTE 4 AILEE FOR BEST NEW FEMALE ARTIST!!! AT 2012 MAMA!!

VOTING ENDS ON II/22

To VOTE go to mnet (dot) come !!!!