The Call

Criminal Love Story

Krystal pov~~

Stupid Minho. Stupid plane. Stupid phone. Stupid shoe. Stupid friend. I kicked the seat in front of me. The woman who sat there looked at me. I stuck my tongue at her. She scoffed and switched seats with someone else. I heard Minho sigh. I hit him with the back of my palm.

"Can you srop the attitude?" I shook my head and hit him again. Minho scowled and kicked me. That did it. I punched him in the stomach. He out.

Uh oh. At first, my mind froze with terror. Then I relaxed. He'll live. I took off his shoe and called every number I could find.

1. Dad

Nope.

2. Gertrude

Maybe. I called it and imitated his voice. "Hello?"

"Hi, do you want to reschedule your appointment?"

Appointment? Nope, she's not it. I told her no and cancelled.

3. Heechul

"Hello?"

"Hi, Minho? Mind if I eat your pizza? I'm having a party."

I don't think that's him.

4. Mom

Nope.

5. Second therapits

Therapist?

1. He spelled therapist wrong.

2. He has a therapist?

3. Was Gertrude his therapist? So that's what she meant by 'apointment'.  And why does he have her first name then?

6. Sunny

I called. "Hello?"

"Are you scheduling another date? Well if you say so...." I hung up, irritably. She had an annoying voice that I hated. I imagined her as an ugly duck.

7. ZZZZ Nichkhun

ZZZZ? I called, "Hello?"

"What do you want to do with her this time?" Her? Does he mean Victoria?

"I've been having headaches. What are you doing right now? Where are you? Ugh." I know. I'm such a good actress.

"I'm in California. That girl is still at your house. Her name's Victoria." Aha. "Hope you get well soon." We hung up. I put the phone back in his shoe. I went back to sleep.