Take me to her

Criminal Love Story

Krystal pov~~

I assumed she was taken. By whom? Robbers? I tried not to think of the worst. So I called the police. "We'll be sure to keep a lookout of her. Do you have anyone to take care of you?" they said. "I can take care of myself," I said, a little too coldly.

I tried calling Victoria, she left her cell-phone though. Ugh. WHat was I to do without her? I had to go find her. I went outside and started observing places she would be. Is she out of state? Did they fly her somewhere?

Nobody's pov~~

Actually, Victoria was in California, USA, with Nichkhun. VIctoria tried escaping from his home in different ways, but she always got caught. Nichkhun was getting frusterated. I can't believe I got her sister instead, he thought.

"Look, if you try to escape one more time, I really am going to order my friend to harm you sister," he threatened. That got her to to stop. What was she going to do?

Minho pov~~

Why is she staring at my house? Does she suspect me? Why is that shopping girl staring at my house?! Maybe if I ignore her, she'll go away. But she keeps on staring at it. That's really creepy. I finally bursted out of the house.

"Why are you staring at my house?" I asked. Her head jerked. "Oh, it's y- HEY IT'S YOU!" She remembered me. I said nothing, not denying it. "Why aren't you in jail?"she asked. I snapped at her,"It's none of your business." She remembered me. I said nothing, not denying it. "Why aren't you in jail?"she asked. I snapped at her,"It's none of your business." The girl looked at me though, giving me a cold, hard stare. "You broke out, didn't you?"

Darn it. Why didn't I lie? "So? What are you going to do about it? If you tell the police, I'm going to move to another country." Yes, that seems like a good plan. "So? I'll call them right now and they'll call the airflight staff to keep a lookout for you. You'll never get there in time." Darn it, she's good. I suddenly felt pissed and hit her in the face. That got her mad. She kicked me in the stomach and tried to run off.  I shoved her to the ground though and tried my best to drag her in the house.

She managed to kick my legs before I shoved her through the doorway. Pain was pulsing in my leg. She is so gonna get it. "What is your problem? I can't believe you just did that and stole my walllet! You deserve to be in jail! I'm gonna kill you!" She started kicking my face and hitting me everywhere. Please stop. Why did I start this fight? I raised my hand to hit her but she smacked it back. "You can't hit a girl! You loser!" She kicked me again. She was silent for a moment.

So she got me in jail and now she's gonna kill me? I grabbed both of her arms just in time. "Listen, if you send me to jail, there is no way you will find your sister." The girl stopped. "What do you mean? Where is she? What did you do with her? How did you find us?" Geesh, slow down. "Take me to her, please."

"What would you give me?" I asked. She hit me again. "What?! I'm already not telling the police. Isn't that something to give!?" I shook my head. Please shut up. "I want to torture you to death! I want to kill you!" She was silent for a moment. Yeah. "So you want me to not come back? If you can let her go, fine." I thought I saw a shiver run through her. I kicked her and dragged her up. "C'mon. Let's get to the airport." I didn't want another beating from her.