The Thief

Criminal Love Story

Krystal pov~~

What to do, what to do. My magazines were flat-out boring. My unnie, Victoria, wouldn't talk to me. Too busy with homework. My parents are out. I lay sprawled on my bed. Maybe I should go shopping. I need a new jacket and new jeans.

~shopping~

I love these red heels. But I like those black boots too! Which do I choose? i can only choose one pair since they're so expensive. I decided to go with the red heels. It spices up my look. I also bought a bright yellow jacket. I rushed to another store. They were having a sale. I love shopping.

I bought a flashy black vest and lots of jewelry. I then ate at an intalian resauraunt. I ordered a slice of pizza. How much was it? $3.50. Cheap enough. I still have $20. The lady handed me the pizza and I ate slowly. Victoria said eating fast would be bad. I stared out tthe window. It was turning dark outside. I wished people would stop graffiting on the walls. It brings their business down. When I finished my pizza, the lady handed me the check. 

I searched for my wallet. It wasn't there. What?! I dug deeper. I searched my other pocket. I searched the ground. I stood up and looked all over my chair. WHERE'S MY DAMN WALLET?! Panicking, I asked someone for $3.50. Luckily, they gave me $4.00 and i handed them my change.

I glanced out the window and saw a boyolder then me running down the street. WITH MY WALLET! I threw my shopping bags at the lady. "Save them for me please?" I asked and ran before hearing a response. "Hey you! Give my wallet back!" I pounced on them.

Unfortunately, we landed in the middle of a street. Just as a truck was about to come. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The boy was crouched on the ground in fear. 

"Stop!" I heard the policeman yell. The truck stopped. "What were you two doing on the street like that?" asked the policeman. Time to rat him out. I pointed to the boy. "That guy stole my wallet. I had to pounce on him to stop him from running away. I had $20 in there!"

I heard the boy hiss but I ignored that. I grabbed the wallet from his hands and was relieved to find the $20 inside. "You boy are in big trouble. Come with me." The guy glared at me and walked with him. I went back to the restaurant. The lady gave the shopping bags back to me.

Why did that boy steal my wallet? And how did he steal it? He probably learned how to pickpocket. If that's so, then he should be in jail. What was he thinking?

Well, that's enough shopping for today.